MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

baldylox
55 minutes ago, Singer Yuna said:

Never sick, we live the joy with you ^^
Guessing you are on 120~ now?

Heh, so kind of you to say that!  And no, I am at 111 as of now.  If I am able to get Jupiter next month then I'll be at 112.  But she's not what I'm talking about.  Everyone will see starting June 1st.  😄

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox

Next to last update!!!  :)

We start with number 101, here's Sheryl Nome!

49902151221_f60170475a_z.jpgDSC_0133 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I've always thought Sheryl was gorgeous and I was a little envious of my buddy AsianEd for having one.  She was just so pretty and had the most bright and deep looking eyes.  I really hadn't gone after her before but I had picked up a couple of her outfits for my girls.  But luckily I met someone in the NC area who had one for sale so we struck a deal and I brought her home!

49902461332_edaf7319f4_z.jpgDSC_0135 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She came with only one of her wigs but that was fine with me as I liked this one best anyways.  😉  She is also on her default body.

49902460972_da7cbf2a03_z.jpgDSC_0136 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I really haven't fleshed out her character or personality just yet but she seems to like being outdoors and tries to wear mostly Mori styled clothing.  Something tells me she may be into gardening but I dunno yet.  😉  

Next up is number 102 and she's yet another adoption from my Canadian connection Salica.  Say hi to Manaka!

49902459602_eb4e8d9103_z.jpgDSC_0140 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Manaka is from To Heart 2, just like Tamaki.  She came with her default outfit but not her wig.  I used this one for now until I can get my hands on her actual default one.

49902458907_1a4572d118_z.jpgDSC_0142 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Manaka has ben swapped to a DDS single torso S-bust body and while I really don't like S-busts, it seems to fit her well for now.  Plus I don't have one of those bodies in the family so she might just keep it.

49902148166_986034e8a4_z.jpgDSC_0143 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Manaka is related to all of Salica's girls so she hangs out with them the most.  She's quiet and sweet and similar to Elizabeth for the most part.

At number 103 we have a duplicate of a newer girl.  It's another Airy!

49662708197_6faf120921_z.jpgDSC_1122 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

This Airy came to me from another friend who had her repainted by Eblktty.  She also got a full body blushing with freckles.  :)

49661885843_43a137ce7b_z.jpgDSC_1124 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can tell from previous girls, I like freckles.  <3  She uses the DD3 body with large bust.

49662705127_d05df944b4_z.jpgDSC_1128 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49662424511_ca67034220_z.jpgDSC_1129 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

This Airy is very at home with herself and very outgoing.  She loves lingerie and enjoys showing it off to anyone who will pay attention to her.  😄  Of course this means she's buddies with Manami and the other DDdy girls who also have no issues showing off a bit of skin now and then.

49662705662_e83ff1c002_z.jpgDSC_1127 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Here she is next to Maria ( my other Airy ) for comparison.

49661882353_c0355f6694_z.jpgDSC_1131 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Coming in at number 104 is a VERY custom Mai Shiranui I named Cinder.  Some of you may remember seeing her in my twins post.

49662717652_feab8f0977_z.jpgDSC_1103 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Cinder was painted by Eblktty and was an OC of hers for a while.  She went thru many repaints and styles over the years.  She's on the older DDdy body with regular bust.

49661895633_041d9cb6b2_z.jpgDSC_1104 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Eventually Ebl found another doll to shell her character in so she sold Cinder to another friend of ours.  He kept her for a few months but couldn't bond with her.  So he offered her to me and I figured why not give her a try.  😉

49662435401_fc9bbb95ea_z.jpgDSC_1106 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I named her Cinder due to her flame markings.  She has some type of fire elemental powers but won't tell anyone just how I works or what she can do with them.  She's street smart and tough and doesn't take any crap off anyone.

49661893818_da5e215476_z.jpgDSC_1108 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Last but not least for this update we have another twin!  Say hello to number 105, Cassidy! (Moe V2).

49662702232_701be4b6da_z.jpgDSC_1134 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I picked her up from Facebook.  She had been sitting for sale for a long time with no takers due to some issues/damage to her body.  So I talked to the seller and made a deal to bring her home.

49662421946_b55eeca948_z.jpgDSC_1135 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Her body was a DD3 M-bust but had quite a few problems with her hips and thighs.  After some repairs and fixes, I decided to put her on a different body.  She's now on a DDS M-bust body which I think suits her much better.  She does not have her default face up, she's had light freckles and lip gloss added to her.

49662421516_f3af901e4a_z.jpgDSC_1136 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's very fun to be around and looks up to her slightly older sister Moe.  I renamed her to Cassidy since it's super cute and fits her style.

49661879843_4de8fe7c03_z.jpgDSC_1137 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Like her older sister, she wants to be an idol too.  She loves singing and dancing and tries to do duets with Moe all the time.

49661878923_8365c31ea5_z.jpgDSC_1139 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And that's it for now!  Next time will be my last update with all my new girls.  I should have that up by weeks end.  Thanks for looking and I appreciate the comments!

Billy

• Like 2

BeyondTime
On 5/25/2020 at 5:22 AM, baldylox said:

June will prove to be a huge deal for me and the girls.

He's finally broken down and bought his neighbors house for his girls. @onion9@

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

He's finally broken down and bought his neighbors house for his girls. @onion9@

LOL!  That or I built a shed in the backyard for myself and the girls are now all over the house.  😉

Billy

baldylox

Alright, it's time for the final update!  That means I'll have all 111 of my dolls finally listed here for the first time!  Seems like it's taken years to do this.  😉

Anyway, the next girls I have shown are a bit of an issue.  To make a long story short, it seems I've inadvertently purchased non-Volks/Obitsu/SmD bodies that are resin recasts made in PVC vinyl.  Of course I have absolutely ZERO knowledge of resin dolls so I had no clue that the bodies I was buying for a project to help people out turned out to be bootlegs and/or recasts.  I was pretty happy about the premise of letting people know you could get into the DD hobby a bit cheaper to start or if you were already into it and you had children or young siblings who wanted a doll but you didn't want them breaking an expensive one that it was possible to get a full doll for less than $150.  But as I said, I have no knowledge of resin dolls or any of their myriad of fakes, so I wound up with two such bodies, built two girls and then found out I can't share them anywhere due to them being bootleg bodies. :(

I *will* show them here tho….. just so people can see these bodies and know that they are indeed fakes/bootlegs/recasts.  Here's my number 106 and 107 girls, Akagi and Sofia.

49902172451_ed5fd5e1a7_z.jpgDSC_0073 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Sofia, on the left, is an 03 head and Akagi is an 02 head.  Both were painted for me by my good friend Buffdolls.  She did a great job on them seeing as she had to paintmatch the skin tones due to the bodies being a bit more pinkish in hue than a normal skin DD or Obitsu whitey.

49902482152_d45a0dd935_z.jpgDSC_0074 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Both girls are a bit taller than everyone else since the bodies are not 60cm like DD and SmD.  They are 65cm.  They are also hollow and very light but seem pretty sturdy.  The bodies are on AliExpress and under the brand name of Dream Fairy.  I tell you this so you know not to buy them as they are recasts/bootlegs.

49902481752_978d1828e9_z.jpgDSC_0075 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49902481082_47a94e6db8_z.jpgDSC_0077 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Sofia is an old hard skinned 03 head so she's been around a while.  I think she's an older girl and has seen some stuff in her lifetime.  So far she's pretty quiet and stays with Akagi.

49902480517_322aefc244_z.jpgDSC_0079 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Akagi on the other hand is quite outgoing and a tomboy.

49902480202_1a53381324_z.jpgDSC_0080 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's extremely lean and is great at sports.  I think she may have been a pro athlete at one time.

49902169676_f2944340e6_z.jpgDSC_0081 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's also a bit quiet but seems to enjoy the bigger fighters in the family like Mou and Mai.  Hopefully she and Sofia will open up more in time.

49902478857_cf8a7e9c89_z.jpgDSC_0084 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I'm not sure what's going to happen with these two girls in the future.  If I put them on different bodies then I'll have to have them completely repainted again.  For now they'll hang out on the shelf with their sisters and brothers until I can figure out what their story will be.

Now, on to number 108, say hello to Kohaku!

49901634613_68cc8f282c_z.jpgDSC_0144 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Kohaku is a NS 03 head on a DDS body with an L-bust. 

49902457922_c2e018fe1b_z.jpgDSC_0145 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She uses Volks animatic eyes and an unknown wig I've had for a while.

49902457502_abe3d56fbd_z.jpgDSC_0146 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I really love this wig on her.  <3 She was painted by Buffdolls as well, I find her very cute.

49902457207_f29c9aaf4d_z.jpgDSC_0147 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Since she's an 03, she's drawn to my other 03 girls, especially Yukino.  They seem to click well and pal around quite a bit when Chizuru isn't around.  😉 

49901633173_d4e85cd626_z.jpgDSC_0148 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now for number 109.  She's a hybrid doll and once she finally found her style and body type, she's just grabbed hold of me and won't let go.  😉  This is Infinity!

49901649783_b65ce331eb_z.jpgDSC_0101 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I bought her head along with one other head off Facebook a little while ago as I've been after Infinity for a while now.  She's just so cute with that little grin of hers and those freckles!

49902472927_f143f2fd38_z.jpgDSC_0102 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She's not unlike Manami from years ago.... very forward, very frisky and very loud.  LOL

49902472542_a6edb854d9_z.jpgDSC_0103 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is attached to a DDdy body with a modded M-bust. I had her on a full DDdy body before but it didn't seem right for her character so I switched the busts out and she clicked perfectly.

49902472227_90e923c63f_z.jpgDSC_0104 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Unlike Manami, she listens to her elders and is helpful around the house.  I do think she causes more messes than she helps clean up tho.  XD  But she's spunky and fun and tries to be friends with just about anyone she meets.

49902471917_6849804c6b_z.jpgDSC_0105 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Remember how I said I bought Infinity's head along with one other?  Well, here's the other one.  😉  Number 110 is Liliru!

49902456547_b356fefdab_z.jpgDSC_0149 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I've never really paid much attention to this new MDD character from Volks once I saw her introduced.  I should have tho because she's adorable.  :)

49902146031_432b4c5a56_z.jpgDSC_0150 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She came with her default wig but not eyes so I found some random ones in my drawer and she's now like this.  I like it quite a lot.

49902455957_b5dbc58ef6_z.jpgDSC_0151 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I wanted to keep her an MDD so I had to wait for the new MDDF3 bodies to get back in stock at Volks US.  Once they did I pounced on one so she could come to life.

49901632088_22cd30ae66_z.jpgDSC_0152 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Like my other little ones, she's all about fluffy kitties and animals.  She especially likes cats so she hangs out with Bud, Kikirin and Kiririn most of the time.  She doesn't really care what type clothes I put her in as long as they are cute so I like that about her.  😄

49902455472_f68a6edb5d_z.jpgDSC_0153 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

That brings us to the last girl in the family... my newest little cutie!  Please say hi to number 111, her name is Aria!

49902455177_d1df796d32_z.jpgDSC_0154 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Aria was a purchase from Facebook and I really love her.

49902454907_48cff03dfe_z.jpgDSC_0155 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

The poor girl sat for sale for close to 4 months with no takers.  The pics weren't super good but I could tell she had a lot of potential.  I messaged the seller and we worked out a deal so she could come home to me.

49902454602_98fb7a5756_z.jpgDSC_0156 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She had these eyes and 2 other wigs but I liked this wig best on her.  Her face up is extremely we ll done in my opinion and has lots of detailing and spark.

49901630673_42cdb66666_z.jpgDSC_0157 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

She is an 02 head and I have no idea who painted her or who the eyes and wig are from.  She is on the old DD2 body with an M-bust.

49902143196_f27c97e366_z.jpgDSC_0159 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Aria doesn't talk much but has buddied up with a few of my DDdy girls.  She seems chipper around them and likes to help in picking out their clothing.  I think she might want to be a designer or at least do something with fashion.  😉

And there we have it!  My family as of now in it's entirety!  

Now for the next step.....

Next month is my 10 year anniversary in this hobby.  June 22nd 2010 was the day my first girl Manami came home to me and changed my life forever.  So next month is going to be "The Month of Manami" here on the forums.  😄  I have big plans to spam her pics and stories all over the place and to reveal a few things I have going on for her and the family.  I hope everyone checks them out and has fun!

Thank you all for looking and reading and putting up with me all this time.  I look forward to 10 more years in this wonderful hobby!  <3 

Billy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

TheWhiteRabbit

Another batch of cuties! looking forward to seeing all the Manami posts! I remember you posting her on figure.fm many moons ago, crazy to think about how long ago that was. 

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

baldylox
9 minutes ago, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Another batch of cuties! looking forward to seeing all the Manami posts! I remember you posting her on figure.fm many moons ago, crazy to think about how long ago that was. 

Thank you very much!  Sometimes it feels like 2 forevers since I adopted her and was posting on FFM.  Other times it feels like she's only been with me for a few short years.  But she's made a huge impact on my life and I'm so glad I found her.  Don't worry, you'll be seeing lots of her soon!  😄

Billy

• Like 1

Janeway

Billy what about the MDD's they need sharing and love too.

baldylox
19 hours ago, Janeway said:

Billy what about the MDD's they need sharing and love too.

I'm not sure what you mean, ALL of my girls are listed here in order of when they were adopted.  All you have to do is go back and find them.  😉  Don't worry, all my MDD girls are here and have pics and descriptions of them!  They are very important to me and would never get left out.  <3 

Billy

Ui-

So are you stopping at 111? Or 112. No more photo updates? Too bad if so. I love looking at your dolls and the custom bodyblushing and faceups. Not many people bodyblush and it’s really nice to see yours and how well they’re done. 

I’m thinking of turning Towa into a beach girl with freckles, myself. Most of my girls are SW and I believe Towa is one of two Flesh colored. Compared to the lighter skinned friends she’s got, the flesh skin should have a more tan look. The Dollfie Icon tan girl is too much tan to me. Amazing faceup though. One of the best I’ve seen for realism. 

Hope to see more pics! Your ten years weren’t wasted That’s for sure haha. They helped me out a lot with quite a few of my purchases. Both your opinions and pictures. Thanks for everything and here’s to ten more!!

Janeway

Billy l was joking. I know that you would never leave a MDD out. Note to self don't respond to a post after being up all night 🥺

baldylox
5 hours ago, Ui- said:

So are you stopping at 111? Or 112. No more photo updates? Too bad if so. I love looking at your dolls and the custom bodyblushing and faceups. Not many people bodyblush and it’s really nice to see yours and how well they’re done. 

I’m thinking of turning Towa into a beach girl with freckles, myself. Most of my girls are SW and I believe Towa is one of two Flesh colored. Compared to the lighter skinned friends she’s got, the flesh skin should have a more tan look. The Dollfie Icon tan girl is too much tan to me. Amazing faceup though. One of the best I’ve seen for realism. 

Hope to see more pics! Your ten years weren’t wasted That’s for sure haha. They helped me out a lot with quite a few of my purchases. Both your opinions and pictures. Thanks for everything and here’s to ten more!!

Oh no, I'm not stopping with my collection!  My title just meant that at this time, I have no more updates!  :)  Of course *when* I get my next girl, she will be added here.  I've tried to stop collecting/adopting before and it just didn't work.  So I gave up on that and just let the girls decide when they need to be adopted.  They'll call out to me like they always do.  😉  

Right now I have Jupiter on the way and I also want to adopt the Icon Clover.  She's gorgeous.  <3  And there's always those unknowns out there that will pop up and present themselves, needing attention of help.  So don't worry, I'm not stopping any time soon.  😄 

Towa would be beautiful with freckles!  I think you should do that for sure.  

And thanks so much for the compliments!  I'm always happy to help people in the hobby.  It's given me a lot over the last 10 years and I try to give back as much and as often as possible.  I definitely think Dollie Karma is a thing and that it's important to give.  Thank you again!

4 hours ago, Janeway said:

Billy l was joking. I know that you would never leave a MDD out. Note to self don't respond to a post after being up all night 🥺

Ohhh, there weren't any smileys or anything so I thought you were serious.  :)  No worries!

Billy

• Thanks 1

RobotDollOmega

What a story! And what a collection.....really shows the scale of your interest in the hobby 😉

Luckily my one girl is enough for me. I'd get too stressed trying to keep up and give each doll attention. Don't even get me started with remembering the names 🤣

baldylox
3 hours ago, RobotDollOmega said:

What a story! And what a collection.....really shows the scale of your interest in the hobby 😉

Luckily my one girl is enough for me. I'd get too stressed trying to keep up and give each doll attention. Don't even get me started with remembering the names 🤣

Thank you very much!  I'd say the hobby kind of owns me and runs my life.  😉  

I sometimes feel like that but I have a system in place to make sure no one goes forgotten or unplayed with.  I have one girl with me ever day in the evenings.  They get one on one time with me and I change their clothing, check them for stains, clean them if need be and then brush their hair.  They sit in my lap while I watch TV or play around online.  This way I give them time and they give me happiness.  :)

Billy

• Like 2

Wow congrats on 10 years of dolls! It sounds like you have a sweet system to spending time with all of them. :-)

I love Liliru in those eyes! The default are kinda weird so I think you lucked out LOL

baldylox
23 minutes ago, rainglow said:

Wow congrats on 10 years of dolls! It sounds like you have a sweet system to spending time with all of them. :-)

I love Liliru in those eyes! The default are kinda weird so I think you lucked out LOL

Thanks so much!  I do indeed have a good system for taking care of everyone.  If you want to know how I do it, please check my new post I just made titled "10 year Anniversary Photos!"

And thanks about Liliru!  I had those eyes for a while and never used them.  But when she arrived I popped them in and they just worked.  😉  

Billy

Meguchi
On 5/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, baldylox said:

She doesn't have any of her default stuff except the eyes so I'm thinking of trying to find her clothes and wig sometime in the future.  But for now, I set her up like this.

47782309022_e43f79bc63_z.jpgDSC_0487 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I definitely love her Heterochromia. She's beautiful @onion8@

Edited by Meguchi
  • Like 1

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

baldylox
16 hours ago, Meguchi said:

I definitely love her Heterochromia. She's beautiful @onion8@

Thanks so much!  At first I wasn't sure because of how bright these eyes are but it grew on me so I left her as is.  She may get to wear an eyepatch over the red eye in the future, I'm not totally sold on it yet but we'll see.  😉 

Billy

• Like 1

mahourora

I've been reading the entire thread, and its so lovely to see how your collection progressed up until this point!! All your girls (and boys hehe) are absolutely divine, and I must admit your mdds have stolen my heart quite a bit, as has the gorgeous Manami!! Who's still as captivating after all these years 💞
You can tell all of your dolls are so well loved, and it warms my heart to see so many living happy together!! Your passion and care is really admirable!! 
I'm looking forward to any future updates, take care! <3

• Like 1

BeyondTime
On 5/26/2020 at 5:56 AM, baldylox said:

Something tells me she may be into gardening but I dunno yet. 

Did you ever figure this out?

Sheryl makes me think of a determined and active girl into fencing, and maybe machine guns, but that’s just me. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
10 hours ago, mahourora said:

I've been reading the entire thread, and its so lovely to see how your collection progressed up until this point!! All your girls (and boys hehe) are absolutely divine, and I must admit your mdds have stolen my heart quite a bit, as has the gorgeous Manami!! Who's still as captivating after all these years 💞
You can tell all of your dolls are so well loved, and it warms my heart to see so many living happy together!! Your passion and care is really admirable!! 
I'm looking forward to any future updates, take care! <3

Wow, thank you so so much for the wonderful compliments!  It really makes me happy that you can see that in my posts and my girls.  And that is so nice to say about my MDD girls!  I do find them able to steal hearts and wallets with ease so I can understand your predicament.  LOL  Manami says thank you very much as well, she does a lot of work to stay looking like she does.  She says it's not easy drinking all that beer and eating all those cookies every day.  😄  

I do need to do updates because, as usual, I've added more ladies to the family this year.  Once I get some free time I'll be sure to add their pics and stories here.

Again, thank you very much for your kind words, they mean a lot to me!  <3 

2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Did you ever figure this out?

Sheryl makes me think of a determined and active girl into fencing, and maybe machine guns, but that’s just me. 

Ha ha, yes and no.  I haven't had her outside again yet so I'm not 100% on it.  But I still think she'll be a little gardening girl.  No bullets or swords. 😉 

Billy

• Like 1

Gabihime

I always love seeing all your girls.  I’m glad Sheryl is going to be a gardening girl!  I bet you can find some cute accessories for her.  Mori is a very cute fashion style!  Gabriel wears it occasionally, especially in autumn.

• Like 1

baldylox
10 hours ago, Gabihime said:

I always love seeing all your girls.  I’m glad Sheryl is going to be a gardening girl!  I bet you can find some cute accessories for her.  Mori is a very cute fashion style!  Gabriel wears it occasionally, especially in autumn.

Thank you very much!  None of my other girls are into gardening so I think Sheryl being one fills a hole in the family.  😉 Plus I'm a landscaper so we can work outside the house with me!  I have a few things from the Target line of 18 inch accessories that might work for her, we'll see.  I love the Mori style!  I'm trying to get more outfits like that since a few of my girls seem to really like it.  That's cool that your Gabriel likes it too!  <3 

Billy

Janeway

Billy would you like to make it 102 girls. I have a obitsu 40cm body being switched to a 45cm?

Love your girls.

• Like 1

baldylox
18 hours ago, Janeway said:

Billy would you like to make it 102 girls. I have a obitsu 40cm body being switched to a 45cm?

Love your girls.

Ha ha, PM me about the body and maybe we can work something out.  😉  And thank you!

Billy