Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

baldylox
Thank you very much! I like the term "MDD Army"...that will will be very fitting very soon.

I guess it's time for me to hand over that title.

Ha ha! No way! You still have the most MDD girls between us so you keep that title. I won't be able to use the term "army" to show mere numbers.... I'll only be able to use it to describe weaponry that my girls will be obtaining and using soon.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

electricalcorvid

I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching your family grow! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread to see if it gets any bigger. I'm admittedly curious to see how you have them all set up when they aren't being posed for pictures, though -- my four girls are taking up my desk space since I don't have anywhere else for them at the moment. XD

Missie L

That group shot made me weep. It's Dollfie Dream paradise!

At Home: Darlene - DDH-06/DDdy & Madison - DDS M.O.M.O.

Wishing For: Akira, Asuna, Ranka Lee & Yukiho

baldylox
I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching your family grow! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread to see if it gets any bigger. I'm admittedly curious to see how you have them all set up when they aren't being posed for pictures, though -- my four girls are taking up my desk space since I don't have anywhere else for them at the moment. XD

Thank you very much! It's been quite a ride for me for sure... I *NEVER* thought I'd own more than one DD. And here I am with a TON of them. The only girl I'm planning to get is Rin, other than that, I'm not eyeing anyone at all. As for how they're set up, all the DD sized girls are in my bedroom on those chest of drawers. All the MDD sized girls are in the computer room on those 2 shelves. I'm sure there's pics of those spots a page or two back.

That group shot made me weep. It's Dollfie Dream paradise!

Ha ha ha! Thank you for the compliments!

Yay new family photos! (well new to me since I hadn't seen them yet!)

Hee hee, I'm glad you liked them!

Billy

baldylox

Dang, seems I never got around to updating this when Rin arrived. I guess now is as good a time as any to share her here along with a few other new arrivals!

So the magical number 40 was indeed Rin Tousaka Version 2. I got extremely lucky and won her in the Volks US lottery along with her school uniform. I really love her look and she's super pretty in person.

26297800476_366c1e6d20_z.jpgDSC_7003 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

The next girl I adopted was this little Yukino Version 2 head. She came from my friend DefectiveAngel. She just couldn't click with Yukino for some reason so I adopted her. I had no idea who she would be at first but once she arrived, I decided she would be the open eyed version of my closed eye 03 girl named Nami. I had this new head freshened up just a little bit in order to better match the look Nami has.... of course Eblktty did that for me. I decided to name this new girl Konami to show how she's related to Nami and for one other reason that will show itself when I do her intro story.

Here are some pics of number 41 and with Nami.

28971373843_9e63784ec9_z.jpgDSC_0016 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

27897794233_d47c6f66cd_z.jpgDSC_7701 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Numbers 42 and 43 aren't Dollfie Dreams tho, they are Smartdolls! I got myself a tan Chitose and an Eiji..... he is my first and only male doll. A bunch of odd things happened with his arrival but I can't go into any specifics. Let's just say that I did NOT plan to keep him in my family at all but something was worked out between myself and Danny so that he could stay here with me.

Here's both of them on their arrival day:

29138349353_b164999555_z.jpgDSC_0098 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

And now for number 44! I only have one photo with this girl in it but I think it's an awesome photo. She's the one on the far right.

29522298134_e2a60d37f7_z.jpgThe Rei Trifecta! ^_^ by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Yep, your eyes do not deceive you! That's another original Rei Ayanami! I have been after the school uniform she's wearing for like YEARS.... and they never come up by themselves. So I resigned myself to not being able to get one. Lo and behold, Eblktty comes up and asks if I have a DD1 body for sale for a project of hers. I got a big lightbulb over my head and we wound up doing a split for this Rei that was on Mandarake for a very long time, mainly because she was on the DD1 body. So Ebl kept the body and I got everything else! Why not add another Rei to the family? She's another clone right? RIGHT? Seriously tho, I do love Rei so adding another to the family was kind of a no brainer. What her name will be and what her personality will be are still up in the air but I do have a sneaking suspicion that this Rei will NOT be like Reiko and Rei at all.

And now for the latest girl, number 45! FORTY FIVE, good lord.

Anywho, I adopted this girl from Facebook. She's a full Obitsu girl.... an older 60cm body with large bust and a Gretel head. My GF and I used to have one of these bodies in the past and while the looks of it aren't really as nice as I'd like, it does have a cool retro quality to it and I wanted an example of it for my collection so I could show people how the bodies have progressed over the years.

She was listed on a sales group for a while and I finally decided to see if I could get a better price on her. I talked to the seller and after some back and forth, we settled on a very good price. I got her home and let my GF choose some wigs and such for her. We both really like her and I finally came up with a name for her today.... Sonya!

Here she is after we decided on a wig and some casual clothing:

29540354604_d0f71f5426_z.jpgI think we're going with this for now by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I really like her lips and mouth shape, I'm making sure she keeps that when her faceup gets redone in a few weeks. But Ebl will redo her for me so she fits into my DD familys style and look better. I'm excited to see how she turns out!

So that's all for now. Anyone who had bets on me hitting 40 girls this year were correct! Anyone have me at 45 tho? Any takers?

Thanks for looking!

Billy

missadventure364

Wow! Congratulations on all of the new family members! I'm so glad to hear you finally got your hands on your own Classmate Ver. Rei! That's so awesome!

Your family just gets more impressive all of the time.

baldylox
Wow! Congratulations on all of the new family members! I'm so glad to hear you finally got your hands on your own Classmate Ver. Rei! That's so awesome!

Your family just gets more impressive all of the time.

Thanks so much! That school uniform set eluded me for so long, I had almost given up on it. But when things worked out like this I was ecstatic! Plus, what's wrong with adding another cute Rei to the family? Speaking of her, I decided to rename her Reika! Seems fitting since her older sister is named Reiko.

Billy

MegWesley

I was wondering how many girls you have! They look like one big happy family. You should totally try to take a new group shot with everyone. Dress one up as Waldo and you can have your own little dolly version of Where's Waldo?

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

baldylox
I was wondering how many girls you have! They look like one big happy family. You should totally try to take a new group shot with everyone. Dress one up as Waldo and you can have your own little dolly version of Where's Waldo?

Ha ha, thank you! While I don't have anything that looks like Waldo, I do indeed have a new family photo!

34535273460_f6f1590e6c_z.jpgGroup by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Everyone but Eiji is in there.... he was out on a secret mission when I took this.

And my newest girl is also in this shot.... wearing a black and white striped shirt. So she's kinda like Waldo?

Anyways, this post is to share my newest girl with everyone. I made her a thread already in the photo section but I'm adding her here too. Her name is Ami and she's my 5th 03 head girl.

34743817182_d0cc414aa7_z.jpgDSC_0625 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Billy

Dohmoen

Her eyes are so pretty and I love the face-up!

If you don't mind my asking, did you do it and if not, who did?

baldylox
Her eyes are so pretty and I love the face-up!

Thank you very much!

If you don't mind my asking, did you do it and if not, who did?

I did not do Ami's face up and I have no idea who did. She looks similar to an artist here on the forums named Anouc but I am not sure if they did it or not.

Billy

Dohmoen

I did not do Ami's face up and I have no idea who did. She looks similar to an artist here on the forums named Anouc but I am not sure if they did it or not.

Billy

Interesting... It's that I do really like how the mouth was shaped, but it looks like I'll have to keep searching for faceup artists in the future.

Thanks anyway, your doll family group picture is jaw-dropping.

baldylox
Interesting... It's that I do really like how the mouth was shaped, but it looks like I'll have to keep searching for faceup artists in the future.

Like I said, Anouc here on the boards does faceups very similar to this but she hasn't posted here in a while. Another artist that does really nice mouths is Subaru. Here's their Flcikr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99197050@N03/

Thanks anyway, your doll family group picture is jaw-dropping.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your compliments.

Billy

baldylox

Sheesh, I've been slack lately. So many new girls have made their way into my DD family in the last few months that I've completely forgotten to update here with them! Let's fix that.

After Ami arrived I adopted another Smartdoll, this time it was a first version Kizuna!

34825783104_471a9312af_z.jpgDSC_0632 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

What I mean by first version is that she came with the jeans and old style "D" logo shirt. The newer ones don't have that setup anymore. She also comes with the wig that has a braid in back, newer ones don't have that either.

35627194866_006f23ba06_z.jpgDSC_0634 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She came to me via a split deal I did with AsianEd off the Figurefm boards. I got her for an extremely good price and I'm happy to have added her to my family.

Next up was a pair of girls that showed up at the same time. Well, not really. One was a 2.5 month long project that finally got completed on the same day that the other one showed up and got adopted.

The project was Motoko.... she's a redone Sinon head on a DDS Shapely L-bust body.

35267651920_ff0142ba8d_z.jpgDSC_0833 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She was a big project for me spanning months of cleanup and repairs. I bought her from Facebook for a super low price due to the shape she was in. You can see what I did with her here:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16097

Anyways, after her stain treatments and cleanup were done, I gave her head to Eblktty for painting. I gave her free reign over how Motoko would look as long as she gave me a girl that looked badass and had an adventurous look and feel to her. I sure got that!

34813688064_fb8f45a338_z.jpgDSC_0845 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She turned out completely awesome and I love her look and style.

Along with Motoko, I adopted another girl at that same meet. Ebl had a blank 07 head there that she didn't want so I snapped it up and told Ebl to have her way with that one too. She came up with Inari.

35282412723_fe2b5189cb_z.jpgDSC_1062 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

We didn't really know who she was yet at that meet but I came up with everything a few days later. Inari is Mashiros older sister.... she's over 1000 years old. She's an arctic kitsune that has progressed past the point of gaining tails as she grows older and wiser. She now only has one tail but as she gains wisdom and age, her boobs grow larger. LOL So Mashiro nicknamed her "Titsune" ages ago.

35282406003_7214f26df3_z.jpgDSC_1065 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Inari is on a DDdy body with an older Wersaze silicone chest. It's not as squishy as Peach Pai but's it's friggin HUGE. She likes lazing around the house and snacking on chocolates..... that is, if she can find any after Manami hammers them all.

A month later, I adopted Kasumi. She's a full Obitsu girl with head and 50cm body from them.

35958351551_472353bfbd_z.jpgDSC_1071 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I got her from my friend Francisco and I adore her. I didn't change anything about her when she arrived, I just gave her that wig and put clothes on her. She was cute enuff as she was.

36091547195_d2b34d14f8_z.jpgDSC_1076 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Speaking of cute, I was finally able to adopt one of my most wanted MDD girls. A few years ago I had the chance to buy her but instead, I got Louise. I'm not upset I chose Louise because I love her to bits. But I still wanted this girl badly. She rarely comes up and when she does, she ain't cheap!

Who is this girl you ask? Why it's Kudo!

35282376693_f5465434ca_z.jpgDSC_1077 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I've always loved that cute little face of hers and those huge blue eyes.

35282365373_0e307ba544_z.jpgDSC_1079 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She's another Facebook purchase. She didn't come with any of her default stuff except eyes and wig. Her body is an Obitsu 40cm right now but she will definitely get an MDD3 body in time. I just see her on that as being way cuter.

The next trio of girls all come from the same place. My buddy Otakusan had to sell off all his girls and I decided to help him out by adopting 3 of them.

First up is Asuka Langley. I've always wanted one but never really went after one. And I'd always liked Otakusans Asuka because she had a redone face by Juu Yuuki that made her super cute. So I was very happy to be able to adopt her from him.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics here, I'll take better ones later.

36519667875_78646c1d73_z.jpgCustom Asuka by Juu Yuki by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Next was another girl I'd wanted for a while but never actively pursued. Saber Alter! I love the WS girls and Alter is probably my fave of those. She's a complete default setup with no changes to her.

36351611242_43639081c9_z.jpgSaber Alter by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

And last but certainly not least is Akira! She's always been a cutie that I'd like to own because of that mouth of hers. So it was great that I could get her from him as well. She's the first version setup and has been swapped over to a single piece torso with the M-bust.

36473141286_928768981a_z.jpgAkira version 1 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

And there we are! I'm now officially over the 50 mark! 52 to be exact. So whoever had bets on me to have 50 by years end won! LOL

Thanks for looking!

Billy

EblKtty

XD so many, such cuteness!!!!!

At home: Too many....

baldylox
XD so many, such cuteness!!!!!

Thanks so much! And speaking of cuteness, I forgot to add your latest work..... Luna!

36219122824_1f09926093_z.jpgDSC_0132 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Luna was adopted from the same person I got Sinon from. She arrived on the same day as the solar eclipse so I named her Luna as a nod to that. She's a 10 head on a SWS MDD3 body and uses Volks animatic eyes. I have no clue who makes the short blonde wig tho.

As usual, Ebl did an amazing job on her face up. Just look at those puffy cheeks and sparkly eyes!

36912577711_a7f551df2f_z.jpgDSC_0133 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Luna dresses in all pastels and loves bright colors and shiny things. She uses the Japanese style called Decora but I won't let her go full force into that because I think it's kind of tacky. Otherwise, she's my little pastel princess!

Billy

Nikn

Luna is super cute! that short bob really suits her little face ah~~ you made me want and MDD xD

baldylox
Luna is super cute! that short bob really suits her little face ah~~ you made me want and MDD xD

Ha ha, thank you! I was trying out a bunch of different wigs on her but all the others were long ones. My GF was using this on her Yoko for a while and said to try it on Luna. It went on and now it's definitely hers for good.

And if you're now wanting an MDD then my job is done. Bwaahahahaha!

Billy

Nikn

Ha ha, thank you! I was trying out a bunch of different wigs on her but all the others were long ones. My GF was using this on her Yoko for a while and said to try it on Luna. It went on and now it's definitely hers for good.

And if you're now wanting an MDD then my job is done. Bwaahahahaha!

Billy

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJ

But, the problem with MDD is that you can't have an odd number... xD

baldylox
But, the problem with MDD is that you can't have an odd number... xD

But that's not really a problem is it? Just buy two at a time!

Billy

Poofiemus

Weirdly, I've had Abby completed and on her MDD body for over a year now, and she's perfectly happy being an only child. I guess Abby is. . . the odd one out.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

CeliathePikachu
Weirdly, I've had Abby completed and on her MDD body for over a year now, and she's perfectly happy being an only child. I guess Abby is. . . the odd one out.

Actually, my Sakura is fine being the only MDD in the household as well. I've had her for a year and a half so that doesn't seem like it'll change soon

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

Poofiemus

Actually, my Sakura is fine being the only MDD in the household as well. I've had her for a year and a half so that doesn't seem like it'll change soon

Yeah, *I* wouldn't mind another MDD, but Abby might. Basically, it'll take one I love enough to override her purple puppy-dog eyes.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

LynaLune

I adore your collection, but I have to ask, do you have a favorite?