Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

eroge-maid

Billy,

Your new additions are A-DOR-A-BUBBLE!!!

I'm so jealous, I need a MDD body so badly. I love your MDDs, you must be a happy but poor Papa!

Maid-sama's DD-daughters is a family of FOUR

Panda Yoshino x Amity Hirasawa x Shiki Kiyomi x Ringo Wan-Chan

where the rainbows, butterflies and dollies are...

baldylox
Billy,

Your new additions are A-DOR-A-BUBBLE!!!

I'm so jealous, I need a MDD body so badly. I love your MDDs, you must be a happy but poor Papa!

Hee hee, thank you! I'm happy you like them. I've been wanting an MDD for some time but I was holding out for the new MDD3 body..... until Misskale enabled me on Minako's body and some awesome clothing. Then Kino showed up and it was all over. I'm so happy to have these two girls here in my family! I already love them both to bits.

My wallet hates my guts tho and so does my bank account.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard
I'm so happy to have these two girls here in my family! I already love them both to bits.

My wallet hates my guts tho and so does my bank account.

Meh.

What's money anyways? Can't keep it around, so you might as well use it......

Still, another pair of cuties to the household? Instant win....

*gods forbid I start looking at getting any MDDs, I'd never have any time at home to enjoy them, I'd be working too hard getting stuff for all the Kiddos .....*

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox
Meh. What's money anyways? Can't keep it around, so you might as well use it......

Ha ha! Great idea! Too bad the bills won't agree with it....

Still, another pair of cuties to the household? Instant win....

Exactly!

*gods forbid I start looking at getting any MDDs, I'd never have any time at home to enjoy them, I'd be working too hard getting stuff for all the Kiddos .....*

Dude I know exactly what you mean! Even tho I make time for the girls, with 16 of them now, it's more difficult to split it up evenly. And with different sized clothes, it will make things harder to get because they will ONLY fit the MDD girls. Ah well, such is life.

Billy

Ausra

OMG! 16 girls? =O.O=

Congrats on new girls! =^o^= So BIG family!!! I remember then I first time saw your first girl Manami! She come to your home about that time then I get my first girl Yukino. So now I have only 3 dolls HAHAHA but you have 16! It is so COOL!!! Congrats on your all girls! \=^o^=/

baldylox
OMG! 16 girls? =O.O=

Congrats on new girls! =^o^= So BIG family!!! I remember then I first time saw your first girl Manami! She come to your home about that time then I get my first girl Yukino. So now I have only 3 dolls HAHAHA but you have 16! It is so COOL!!! Congrats on your all girls! \=^o^=/

Thank you very much Ausra! I'm glad you remember when I just had Manami over on FFM. It seems so long ago sometimes! So your Yukino is also 2 years old? That's cool! I really like her, she makes the perfect model for your clothing.

Billy

Ausra

Thank you very much!!! Yes, Yukino is about 2,5 years old nowXD Yes, it looks so long time ago when I was only 16 years schoolgirl, now I student ! But so cool so I remember then I get Yukino and then I saw you and your girls! It is amazing!

baldylox

Hmm, seems I forgot to update this with my last two girls! Guess I should fix that....

Hitomi

8343377479_1afda8026b_z.jpg

Untitled by balldylox, on Flickr

Head = 04

Faceup = Unknown

Eyes = Volks Animetics

Wig = Leeke World

Body = MDD S-bust

Hitomi is a really fun girl to be around. She's super cheerful and happy and loves playing with her sisters. She also loves giving people and things silly nicknames.

Katerina

8343339531_ea796c1957_z.jpg

Untitled by balldylox, on Flickr

Head = Shino

Faceup = Unknown from YJA

Mods = Eye holes made bigger and nose sanded down some

Eyes = Volks

Wig = Volks Mashiro wig from Hakama clothing set

Body = DDII M-bust

Katerina is the older sister of Elisabeth and Sango. I adopted all of them from my friend Salica. Katerina is very grown up and is a professional maid. She takes great pride in a clean home and her maid duties. She enjoys taking care of her younger sisters. She also enjoys rinking vodka but has been trying to cut back lately.

Billy

Edited by Guest

baldylox
18 girls Billy!!!!

Your two additions look very super cute Sure they are going to have lots of fun with you

Hey you! It's been forever since I saw you around! Nice to see you back. Yep, 18 girls now, crazy huh? Thank you very much, I do hope they have fun here at my loony bin.

Billy

PlasticFantastic

More girls! My goodness! ^_^

I noticed a typo - Hitomi's an 04 head, not an 03~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

baldylox
More girls! My goodness! ^_^

I noticed a typo - Hitomi's an 04 head, not an 03~

Yep yep, mo' girls! And thanks about the mess up, I went and fixed it.

Billy

Misheru

Congrats, Billy. They are as lovely as the rest of the family.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

T-Rho
18 girls Billy!!!!

Your two additions look very super cute Sure they are going to have lots of fun with you

Hey you! It's been forever since I saw you around! Nice to see you back. Yep, 18 girls now, crazy huh? Thank you very much, I do hope they have fun here at my loony bin.

Billy

Thanks for welcoming me back ... its nice to be back! Work is much less crazier ... hiring people helps with that.

I just can't believe you have gotten up to that many! I have to go check up on all your picture stories to see the craziness your girls have gotten into this time

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

Ravendruid

You just keep getting cuter and cuter girls all the time. I hate to admit it, but I'm afraid that Hitomi might just be my new favorite. Something about her smile and those huge eyes, I think. She simply looks so angelic and happy.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
New girl!!!! Cool!!!! Big congratulation from me and my dolls! \=^o^=/

Thank you my friend! I really appreciate it!

Congrats, Billy. They are as lovely as the rest of the family.

Thanks so much! That's mighty nice of you to say.

Thanks for welcoming me back ... its nice to be back! Work is much less crazier ... hiring people helps with that. I just can't believe you have gotten up to that many! I have to go check up on all your picture stories to see the craziness your girls have gotten into this time

You're welcome! And I know what you mean about hiring help being helpful. And trust me, *I* can't believe I have 18 girls either! I sure didn't plan on it. There's quite a few stories so take your time going thru them!

You just keep getting cuter and cuter girls all the time. I hate to admit it, but I'm afraid that Hitomi might just be my new favorite. Something about her smile and those huge eyes, I think. She simply looks so angelic and happy.

Thank you sir! I'm really glad you like Hitomi, I think she's a cutie too. I've always liked Miyuki due to her happy go lucky look and attitude and Hitomi continues with that but on a more basic, childlike level, since she's smaller. I hope to work with her more so I can develop her personality a bit more. But time has been scarce lately so it will be a few more weeks before I can do stories again.

Thanks a lot again sir, I really appreciate the compliments!

Billy

mitsuki

It's great you added your latest two. There is always so much action at your place. I can't believe you have 18 girls running around now. I never would have imagined that and a bunch of little MDDs too even.

baldylox
It's great you added your latest two. There is always so much action at your place. I can't believe you have 18 girls running around now. I never would have imagined that and a bunch of little MDDs too even.

Thank you! I kinda forgot to add them wiht all the holiday madness and such. Now that it's all winding down, I'll hopefully be able to pay more attention to the newest girls and take pics of them soon. You're not the only one who didn't expect me to have 18 girls. I also didn't expect any MDD's either. You knew I wanted one eventually but I was waiting for the newer MDD3 bodies to become easier to get. Unfortunately for my wallet, my MDD girls have totally wiggled their way into my heart and give me lots of joy. And I have you to thank for a lot of that.

Billy

waha

Overheard in the MDD Army briefing room "Stage 1 of the world domination plan is proceeding smoothly"...

baldylox
Overheard in the MDD Army briefing room "Stage 1 of the world domination plan is proceeding smoothly"...

HA HA HA! You may be closer to the truth than we all know with that statement.

Billy

JoltFiend

I've been out of the loop here for a few months and I come back to find out that you're now at 18 girls. XD

Congratulations on your new additions

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

baldylox
I've been out of the loop here for a few months and I come back to find out that you're now at 18 girls. XD Congratulations on your new additions

Hey hey! It *has* been a while since you've been around. Thank you about the new girls, the family just seems to keep growing and growing despite my best efforts to keep them under control.

But I decided to trim down my spending habits this year and focus on the girls I have rather than try to add more. That doesn't mean I won't be spoiling the girls I have now, it just means I'll be doing more with what I already have. They are still as demanding as ever for new clothes and such... LOL

Billy

bananapanda

I've just read through this whole thread and seen your DD family journey and it's amazing.

Congrats on your huge family and your future girls. (I just have this feeling that there will be more eventually. lol)

baldylox
I've just read through this whole thread and seen your DD family journey and it's amazing. Congrats on your huge family and your future girls. (I just have this feeling that there will be more eventually. lol)

You read the whole thing? Dang.... Thank you for the kind words! And altho I hate to admit it, I know there will be more girls added to the family in the uture. I don't know who or when but you're probably right!

Billy