The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

Dollfie Dream USA and Japan Still no restock for months!

waha
With mine the only issue I have for now is the head is sometimes a bit floppy.

I have heard problems with arms broken and falling though.

Sorry for out of subject but I would be interested by any comparison with obitsu 40 regarding possible issues and soundness.

My oldest P40 body is now 14 months old and I haven't had a single issue with it, haven't even had a stain on it even though Eimii wears black stuff all the time!

That said, I haven't had any problems with the one MDD3 body I have either. I just prefer the P40 over it as the joints are a bit tighter!

Meu Meu

I remember them not restocking for awhile at around the same time last year

Bloodflower
I remember them not restocking for awhile at around the same time last year

This thread is originally from 2012....

Nowadays it's used to announce when Volks have restocked. And random off-topic discussion.

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

aquilla429
Thanks for all the info. I'm still not sure about the look of the elbows and knees

For what it's worth, I have an obitsu 50 body and they elbows and knees are exactly the same style as the p40 body. At first they looked kinda weird to me, but honestly they don't bother be at all now, even when exposed. If the elbows and knees will be covered up by clothes then its even less of an issue.

The joints don't bother me at all now and honestly if I ever venture into mdd land, which I have been very tempted by, I would get a p40 body without hesitation. The quality, poseability and availability of the body and parts is just amazing.

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

JChiibs
The quality, poseability and availability of the body and parts is just amazing.

I totally second this. I've been messing with my 45cm the last couple of days and that thing is solid. And when you are sewing and drafting patterns, not having to fight a floppy body is a HUGE time saver.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Ren

Does anyone have an idea when Volks USA will have the new standard heads available? After the meet in London I miss my Moe so much that I need a DD girl >.

Nekopon

If the standard heads aren't in stock at VolksUSA, maybe you can try Volks International?

Leadcrow
Does anyone have an idea when Volks USA will have the new standard heads available? After the meet in London I miss my Moe so much that I need a DD girl >.<

By new standard heads do you mean the 05 and 07 heads? I'm pretty sure the 05 was only released as prepainted head that you could preorder with Volks News v50. And as for the 07 head both the blank and prepainted versions were only available for preorder to those who bought DD Official Fan Book Vol.2.

So neither of those has seen a standard release and no plans for one are known of at the moment.

Ren

Oh, I was sure they're available at Volks international >.<. Thank you for the information.

PrettyCranium
Does anyone have an idea when Volks USA will have the new standard heads available? After the meet in London I miss my Moe so much that I need a DD girl >.<

Aww! She's well-loved here, I will hug her for you.

marisa_doll
I would get a p40 body without hesitation.

For anyone reading, I have a P40 up for adoption. PM for details!

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

Ren

Aww! She's well-loved here, I will hug her for you.

Thank you . I know she has like the best home ever ;D. But I totally need a new girl home. ^^

lil_utena

I had that problem last year. we ordered our dolls in parts and we could only order one set of thighs bc thats all they had. so I kept checking and checking for them to restock, they took forever. I was finally able to order my doll some thighs and put her together. After that it was like getting a new doll. So got so much long awaited attention. poor girl

archangeli

Volks USA restocks:

" Well, if you’ve been waiting for Dollfie Dream things, perhaps you’ll find what you’re looking for today! The Dollfie Dream II Base Body is once again available! Don’t forget the DDII Base Body in White Skin and DD Dynamite as well. Of course, there’s also our newer standards and parts if you prefer that route!"

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli