The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

Dollfie Dream USA and Japan Still no restock for months!

cristaelf

Hi everyone,

Dollfie Dream USA site along with Japan site has not restocked Dollfie Dream bodies. They said to check the site regularly. I have for months. Because of no restock I along with my friends have not been able to buy more since early this year. I hope the will restock soon.

bethykins

Same! I need 3+ bodies >_

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

cristaelf

I even went to the store in L.A. and they only had full sets in What are we to do? I need to buy more to keep my creativity going.

Nekopon
Did someone of you try to send them a mail and ask about restocking? ^^ ...Maybe they need a little "remember"

I happened to called last month, they said they won't be getting them for at least two months. And if they don't get it in the next shipment form Japan, they don't know how much longer they won't be getting bodies. Let's hope they're just busy making DDIII base bodies for us to buy. T___T;;

cristaelf

I sent them emails. I call Dollfie Dream USA often. I think it was that Dolls party in Japan that sold them out. I heard it was a huge event.

Saluli

I suppose they are getting ready for change the base bodys to the new version....

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Averis

It's been my assumption it was because they have/had so many Saber orders to fulfill causing them to pause other productions for now. Either way, I hope they get more soon-ish.

laces

I know, finally have enough money, no dollfies at all... T_T I may email the JP store.

still_doll+vk

same thing, I want Yukino and the DD body back!!

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie

AnimatorAR

I needed a DD body and ended up having to buy Aoi just to use her body. Sold Aoi's head on figure.fm, seeing as I only wanted the DD body. DDIII body is nice by the way.

still_doll+vk
I needed a DD body and ended up having to buy Aoi just to use her body. Sold Aoi's head on figure.fm, seeing as I only wanted the DD body. DDIII body is nice by the way.

I am planning to have figure.fm account to buy any DD so far though instead of volks because they never get stocked, I want Yukino back to make her Taiwan

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

laces

I emailed Volks JP asking when the DDdy body and Yukino full set would be back in stock, hopefully will hear from them soon.

carmen171

I broke down and got a DDII body on YJ. My H06 needs a body for months now!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

laces

Volks Japan got back to me...

Thank you for your email.

Thank you very much for your interest in purchasing our products.

We are truly very sorry but unfortunately at this time it is undecided when we will be restocking DDdy Body and DD Yukino 2nd. We apologize for the inconvenience but please check back at the site regularly.

We truly hope that you will continue to give Volks your support in the future as well.

What does this mean? Surely they're not stopping making them!? D:

Edited by Guest

bethykins

it means they're still making them but they don't know when they'll have enough/more stock to restock them.

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

vhdangel

VolksUSA usually doesn't get advance notice of what inventory they'll be receiving from Volks in Japan. They might get notified that a shipment is en route, and what it pertains to (Dollpa, event, restock, etc) but not much more than that. So it's really hard for them to answer questions like that.

shinegamix

stalk them on the day their stock arrives

making my triumphant return

DJStarstryker

VolksUSA is out of a lot of kinds of hands and other things too. When is the next restock (in general)? Anyone know?

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

denaliwind
VolksUSA is out of a lot of kinds of hands and other things too. When is the next restock (in general)? Anyone know?

I think it's up in the air like everything else. I was told by Volks that they get a shipment from Japan once a month, but what it contains isn't something they can predict. Last time they had some parts restocked, like hands and such was in... April I think?

zakka

i wish i had dolls.

Edited by Guest

Ryu

I bought DD body normal skin on 22 May.

The manager told me that the one I got should be the last stock in Japan...

Ryu

You got your body anyways!

MDD III body will be sold soon btw

Ryu
This gets so frustrating. I really want a DD06 head and I don't want to pay aftermarket. I just want a blank doll head! I would have bought it months ago if Volks would just take my money.

I remember I saw some DDH-06 closed eyes versions last time I visited Volks Sapporo.

still_doll+vk

it's been so long since they have never been stocked up damn.

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie