The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

Dollfie Dream USA and Japan Still no restock for months!

cristaelf

They just restocked some heads on US site. But still no bodies due to sabers and other things happening in the dd world. I've just been buying heads for now. So I switch out the heads and wigs to make it look like a different doll. Since I only have one body.

PuffsxPlu

This is really disappointing to me. I'm the type of person who doesn't like floating heads, so I want to order a head and body at the same time, and I am not willing to buy it bit by bit, because I know I'll forget something and be missing an elbow or knee or something silly.

At least it gives me time to save. Maybe when they release more bodies the ones second-hand will fall in price? I think it's worth waiting for saving money.

Yukamina

*cries* They have the head I want in stock now, but only in normal skin. I want white skin... I suppose I should wait. Especially since I still need a body too.

Yukamina

Hey, I see DDH-06 whiteskin with closed eyes is in stock on the international site! I've ordered one as well as DDH-01. This is my first step towards owning a Dollfie Dream (or two)!

JChiibs
Hey, I see DDH-06 whiteskin with closed eyes is in stock on the international site! I've ordered one as well as DDH-01. This is my first step towards owning a Dollfie Dream (or two)!

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! So far all of our girls (between my husband and I) are 01 heads, two of them are WS, but the 06 head is just darling. Tamayuki is the only one who has a different sculpt (03) and I never intended to start with so many 01 heads, but in my opinion they can be very versatile. Someday I may have a daughter with a different sculpt.

I still have marginally high hopes that in the not too horribly distant future that the lack of restocking will be less of an issue. I have no data to back up that claim, but I keep hoping really hard.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Yukamina

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! So far all of our girls (between my husband and I) are 01 heads, two of them are WS, but the 06 head is just darling. Tamayuki is the only one who has a different sculpt (03) and I never intended to start with so many 01 heads, but in my opinion they can be very versatile. Someday I may have a daughter with a different sculpt.

I still have marginally high hopes that in the not too horribly distant future that the lack of restocking will be less of an issue. I have no data to back up that claim, but I keep hoping really hard.

~Sister Kyoya

Thank you ^_^ Yes, I think 01 is very versatile in it's simplicity. I realized quite recently how adorable they can be. I'm excited to see what kind of dollies I will end up with, since I don't have any specific plans for them.

Hopefully they will have bodies in stock soon, and I will have the money by then.

Keijogirl

When Volks first restocks their bodies it's going to be a click war isn't it? >.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

teashaped

I never knew that the bodies had become hard to get. That's a shame. I hope it doesn't last long!

Keijogirl
I never knew that the bodies had become hard to get. That's a shame. I hope it doesn't last long!

I'm new to this, but I heard it's been going on for a while now. Which sucks because I'm going to have to rely on yahoo japan if I'm ever going to be able to bring even a first girl home, or fight in a click war to try for one for at least the first 5 times volks restocks.

Not whining, just finding it rather annoying that at the time I picked up on this side of collecting its super hard to get something so incredibly basic.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

baldylox
I'm new to this, but I heard it's been going on for a while now. Which sucks because I'm going to have to rely on yahoo japan if I'm ever going to be able to bring even a first girl home, or fight in a click war to try for one for at least the first 5 times volks restocks.

Not whining, just finding it rather annoying that at the time I picked up on this side of collecting its super hard to get something so incredibly basic.

Trust me, it'll get better. DD's are just getting way more popular than they were when I first got into them 2 years ago. Back then bodies weren't too hard to get from Volks US and if they were out, you could get them on Ebay or YJA easily enuff. But the Saber fiasco showed how popular Saber and the DD line is getting so Volks had no idea this would happen.

Not that they really care about getting bodies and such back up into regular levels. Whatever they make, they sell out of in Japan and if it doesn't sell out there, they send us the leftovers knowing full well they will sell out here. So it's win/win regardless for them.

Even so, Volks will eventually get back to doing more bodies and the prices on the aftermarket will adjust due to that. Parts will get easier to find and buy, it's just going to take more time than any of us want it to. I'd say things should even out or reach pre-Saber levels by summer next year if we're lucky. That sucks for people wanting to get into the hobby and do customs I know. But the new image character girls will soon be available so you can always get bodies that way and sell the heads.

I'll keep an eye out for any potential bodies that come up and let you know about them.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Keijogirl
-snip- I'd say things should even out or reach pre-Saber levels by summer next year if we're lucky. That sucks for people wanting to get into the hobby and do customs I know. But the new image character girls will soon be available so you can always get bodies that way and sell the heads.

I'll keep an eye out for any potential bodies that come up and let you know about them.

Billy

For starters: I would appreciate that SO MUCH.

The new character model girls? I forgot about those, will definitely be trying for one of them too :3 These DD bug symptoms are driving me batty, Billy. I have the worst itch in my wallet and it needs to be scratched but Volks keeps telling me No. XD

baldylox
For starters: I would appreciate that SO MUCH.

No prob. if it's one thing the forum is good for it's enabling others!

The new character model girls? I forgot about those, will definitely be trying for one of them too :3 These DD bug symptoms are driving me batty, Billy. I have the worst itch in my wallet and it needs to be scratched but Volks keeps telling me No. XD

Trust me I know what you mean. When I was after getting Reiko together, nothing was available so I had to enlist my number one Enabler Mitsuki. She found me a body and then a few months later, found a head at Volks US. It took way longer than I expected but it was worth it. I know waiting sucks when you want into a new hobby but things will pick up soon. Until then you can fawn over my girls when you come to meets... LOL

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

asianed

Thank you ^_^ Yes, I think 01 is very versatile in it's simplicity. I realized quite recently how adorable they can be. I'm excited to see what kind of dollies I will end up with, since I don't have any specific plans for them.

Hopefully they will have bodies in stock soon, and I will have the money by then.

Are you looking for one? I may have an extra coming free shortly...

Yukamina

A body? In white skin? If so, yes please!

asianed

A body? In white skin? If so, yes please!

It's a normal skin body, sorry.

Sayomi

It's a normal skin body, sorry.

i would like to get one please im ready to pay right now ^^ but for resonable price >_>

owned: Tibi - DDH03 || Miryoku - DDH06 || Ayame - DDH07 || Pyza - DDH10 || Saya - DDH09 || 2x obitsu (Misuzu , mizusu, Aoi ^___^ my sweet girls

LordNoir

I have had the worst time trying to find a normal DD body for one of my poor floating head girls over the last few months, so I finally broke down and decided to go for DDS.. but Volksusa doesn't have the thighs or waist in stock, and volks int doesn't have the waist.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Yukamina
I have had the worst time trying to find a normal DD body for one of my poor floating head girls over the last few months, so I finally broke down and decided to go for DDS.. but Volksusa doesn't have the thighs or waist in stock, and volks int doesn't have the waist.

I saw someone selling a new DDS body on flickr if that's any help.

I got my white skin body, but I had to buy an entire doll to get it ^_^;;; DDs are so pretty in person!

LordNoir

It would if I hadn't bought all the parts sans thighs and waist. It's ok though, Volksusa will hopefully restock those parts in a few months or so.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Nelly19

I have been stalking Japan more than USA, and it seems they have started to replenish their stock. I went from out of stock to in preparation. i need parts so they need to hurry haha

Learning that its safe outside my shell too

Nekopon

For those outside of the USA, I can help you order the bodies if you're interested.

Please PM me if you need help.

You only have to pay for the total of the item, tax, shipping to me, PP fees, packaging, and shipping to you.

Bodies for everyone!

Only five dynamite and three MDD bodies in-stock!

Nekopon
For those outside of the USA, I can help you order the bodies if you're interested.

Please PM me if you need help.

You only have to pay for the total of the item, tax, shipping to me, PP fees, packaging, and shipping to you.

Bodies for everyone!

Only five dynamite and three MDD bodies in-stock!

All the dynamite bodies are gone...