Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Petition for a male DD

Ravendruid
I want Len kagamine, but there little hope in that as Volks probably never get a license to create vocaloid DD

I sure would want one but then I'd also want a Kiyoteru one even more.

~Sister Kyoya

If they ever make Len, they HAVE to make Luka. The one male Vocaloid I'd love to see turned into a DD would have to be Oliver, though. Unfortunately, that's even more unlikely, since the English Vocaloids get very little love in Japan.

ps, I'd also happily pick up Big Al.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

JChiibs
I want Len kagamine, but there little hope in that as Volks probably never get a license to create vocaloid DD

I sure would want one but then I'd also want a Kiyoteru one even more.

~Sister Kyoya

If they ever make Len, they HAVE to make Luka. The one male Vocaloid I'd love to see turned into a DD would have to be Oliver, though. Unfortunately, that's even more unlikely, since the English Vocaloids get very little love in Japan.

ps, I'd also happily pick up Big Al.

Now all I can think of is Luka singing like a guy. You might want to hide your Vocaloid program from me now... But Bubbin, it's new and improve Luka, now with 125% more testosterone! It's the artist formerly known as Luka!

*Pictures a hunky DD guy with 80's rocker hair in bubblegum pink, Bon Jovi-esqu outfit, and a yellow sweatband*

What can I say, I've listened to too much 80's music today. And Raven, if you dare to tune Kiyoteru like a soprano I guarantee I will force you to listen to it, as well as waking you up some random morning to him singing Hit Me Baby One More Time. Yes, I am pure evil, especially when I find it amusing!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

still_doll+vk

It could be fun to have a male DD, I'm imagining Lelouch as a DD

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie

LordNoir

I know not too long ago I saw some custom resin heads of Lelouch from Code Geass for sale on another doll forum I frequent.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Gunter

I know not too long ago I saw some custom resin heads of Lelouch from Code Geass for sale on another doll forum I frequent.

Oh, you talking about the Minimee? Lelouch

He honestly scares me a little .___.''

JChiibs

I'm curious to know if there are more people now who would find this petition & thread interesting. Many more boys have been started and a few finished in the last year on the forums. Even in my household, we have 1 complete, 3 works in process, 1 on layaway, and 3 more have been added to my custom list this week for a project that Raven and I want to work on together.

*bumping because it seems worth bumping*

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

babytarragon

I think I could only like a male DD if it had a cute body like Customise Figure, I wouldn't like to see one which was muscular >_

Marq V

I signed today. I would love to see a Vocaloid and Utau (Utaloids) series made. The wig for SeeU would be massive!

Galfriends at home:

DD: Yoko, Yui, & Briana Rei

Resin: Tatiana, Leda, Miyoi, Tana,... & Gena<3

Pristine Crimson

Signed! I have resin boys, and would love to see them in DD style.

taconacho

Signed as well :3 I hope we get to see some cool DD boys in the close enough future. I would love to see one on a small body, like a "little brother" type of DD. That would be so cute!!

Calli

I think it would be awesome to have some males around! I love the stylistic bodies of the DD and I think some guys in the same style would be just too cool. Especially if they did a few versions with differing body types, like the girls.

JChiibs
Signed as well :3 I hope we get to see some cool DD boys in the close enough future. I would love to see one on a small body, like a "little brother" type of DD. That would be so cute!!

Well, I do have Tamayuki (who has an Obitsu boy bust), but the poor guy can't even be on the Volks blog because he's not 100% Volks.

~Sister Kyoya

katnaper

Well, I do have Tamayuki (who has an Obitsu boy bust), but the poor guy can't even be on the Volks blog because he's not 100% Volks.

~Sister Kyoya

Didn't Tama used to have a modded MDD body? If you used that, wouldn't he qualify to be an all Volks dollieh Just a thought. He wouldn't have to stay in one, you can maybe say those were his baby pics.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Amber
A male DD would be nice, i think it looks a little weird when theres pictures of DDgirls with normal BJD boys o.o'' idk maybe thats just me. (Signed other day )

I feel the same way which is why I would want a DD boy. So it isn't just you. Even if the other type of BJD has an anime look to him, it always is weird to me.

The new "bust" that was released on one of the dolls, can't think of it at the moment, is almost completely flat. I think if someone wanted to make up their own male DD that could be a pretty good official Volks piece to start with, so that they wouldn't have to modify it... But it still doesn't change the fact that it's very slim and feminine, although some anime boys have that feeling to them. (At least in my opinion.)

I understand why some people would not want there to be male DD because they think it will take away from female DD. I think if they ever decided to make vinyl and anime-styled male dolls, that it should be a separate line with a separate team working on it so that it would not overlap and take time away from the DD girls. I honestly don't think they'd ever reduce the attention on the DD girls whether they made boys or not, I think they'd always still be the main focus regardless if there were both genders. And even I still think the girls should be the priority, but I also think eventually they should at least test and see how it went with a male character.

JChiibs
Didn't Tama used to have a modded MDD body? If you used that, wouldn't he qualify to be an all Volks dollieh Just a thought. He wouldn't have to stay in one, you can maybe say those were his baby pics.

Yep he did and I know I could do that, but it seems really strange anymore. I have to be careful that the sanded S bust doesn't have the fabric pulling over the boobs or it is noticeable. Plus the Obitsu male bust's shoulders are much wider and I think the neck is just a little bit longer. If Volks would have had an MDD male bust, I would have submitted pics ages ago, but poor Tama would complain like crazy to have the girl bust on again. I don't know if I have many pics of him after his faceup was done, him still using the MDD body, and before I swapped the male bust onto the MDD frame. I have tons of pics of him 'pre Obitsu', yet I don't think the pics would impress many people because of the blank sculpt and his eyes looking really big. I saw him the same way in my mind as he looks now so it doesn't bother me at all, but I avoid those pics because many people find the blank sculpts rather odd. (There are so many of them that I still love!)

I really do find it funny that Tama is the only DD of mine to really have distinct 'ages' in his photos:

'Newborn' Pics- Day 1 (pre clippie)

Baby' Pics- The first 6 months (no faceup)

Little Boy Pics- 6 to 7 months (Faceup & MDD S bust body)

'Growing Pains'- the week that he was on the 45cm Obitsu boy body (I think I have two pics because he hated it so much)

'Real' Boy Pics- 7 1/2 months onward (MDD body, Obitsu bust)

As for the smaller Volks bust, so far boobs just look like boobs even if they are small. A guy's chest, even an immature one looks different than a girl's. I'm really not sure if it would look the same under clothing, but Tama-chan rather often makes the point that one thing special about boys is they go around without shirts when girls can't. I'm pretty sure he learned that from Dolly who finds it very manly going without a shirt whenever he can, flexing at himself if he happens to see his reflection in anything.

~Sister Kyoya

katnaper

That's too bad. I would have loved to see him in Volks. I consider Tama to be pretty iconic for male DD's as he is one of the first ones whose image showed when I first googled "male dollfie dreams". As for Dolly and being shirtless, I reserve comment.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

JChiibs
That's too bad. I would have loved to see him in Volks. I consider Tama to be pretty iconic for male DD's as he is one of the first ones whose image showed when I first googled "male dollfie dreams".

I really have thought about it a lot, especially since Dolly is his best friend and he is 100% Volks! I've been curious as to what the people/person on the blog would think about the two Volks buddies. I know that you've mentioned before that Tama was one of the first DD boys you saw, but I didn't quite realize that he reached the iconic level.

Just went and updated the tags on Tama's Flickr pics. I saw that I have a lot of pics after his faceup was done but before the bust swap when I did the Halloween gifts pics. I've spent a lot of time thinking about a tactful way of having Tama ask about a male bust, but I don't want people to think I'm super pushy. I just find it really irritating that a simple option like that is not available. For the MDD all they really need is just the bust to look fine, even though a full DD male would need a complete body resculpt put on the DD frame. Goodness sake, how many new head sculpts do they have in a year? Is a guy really that hard? I personally don't think so...

I really wouldn't be as adamant about this issue except Tama is my #1 DD by far. He doesn't have the Obitsu bust because I wanted a hybrid, I just got really tired of him technically being forced to be a girl. It's hard not feeling like sometimes that he's the bastard kid that Volks doesn't want to see simply because he happens to not be female. In a couple of years Raven and I might have a very small possibility to go to the Volks USA store, and it bothers me that he can't be himself to even be allowed in! There has been so much stuff that I have done with him and Dolly in the last year and a half that I would never have gotten around to without them. And now with 2 more MDD-ish sized boys and 2 larger guys in the works it adds to my frustration with Volks. I could make them into Super Dollfie boys, but it isn't even remotely the look I want.

Being so emotionally attached to the issue, it really takes a lot of extra effort to be tactful. I find it very exciting more DD males popping up over time, and I really think it would be a lot more common if Volks had male bodies available. Even one of the newer limited sculpts would make a great guy (can't remember what sculpt at the moment.) Submitting some photos to the blog is something I would really like to do once I can find a cute way of doing it instead of calling someone a big dummyhead.

~Sister Kyoya

Valkyria

I signed! Going to link it to my friends so they sign.

N2DollsNow

Signed.

I would like to see a generic standard guy DD. It would fill a niche just like the Yukino, Aoi, & Miko have provided the DD experience for a lot of people who for one reason or another haven't gotten a limited character DD. I was surprised how much enjoyment I've derived from having a couple male resin guys around with my resin girls. I think others would be equally pleased to add to the DD experience with a male represented in their collections.

We expect choice in other avenues & pursuits, so I believe the folks at Volks are considering it. However, they must also consider the effect it would have on their large home customer base. Perhaps they could set up or license a separate LLC business to insulate themselves from risk. All of it means capital is required for a venture of unknown ROI. Just put me down for at least one.

Semienigma

Totally signed. I was talking to a friend recently about it and personally have actually anime looking male dolls would be awesome. They could just not make them Dollfie dreams and give them a different name. Me and my friend were naming them after cars XD Lol Camero! But this way they could also have an excuse to sell sd13 and SD17 clothes!

I personally don't think it would be taking anything away from the girls, there will just be some guys around for them to play with. With if some girls want brothers? I know my girls do >.> The Mocha, Cocoa and Latte need a Brother named Joe! If there was a company that made decent faced Vinyl boys that would be nice.

I think if they modify the skeleton, maybe or just use the ddy one and then made a girl head a bit more long with narrower eyes that would be a good start!

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

Lucy_Acid

Signed it ^^

Because I want DD Kaworu and Shinji >>

Aronzo96

Dollfie Dream Boyfriends for a name, maybe? I mean they've got "Sister" so why not? Or they could call it "Dollfie Dream Brother"

yuunajung

I have post it too

hope one day Volks will hear our voice

At home: Picarin[DDH06 make up by m*t], MDD Kaeda [DD Precious Nemu], Neris[to be Sonico]

pscindy_13

i signed too! my twins would love a big brother around~ XD