Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Petition for a male DD

JChiibs
i signed too! my twins would love a big brother around~ XD

Twins with a brother? My twins Rainie & Ringo have a little brother Ralph.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

chien
Signed it ^^

Because I want DD Kaworu and Shinji >>

SCREEEEEAM KAWOSHIN DOLLS WOULD BE SO GREAT!!!!

KonekoHigure

I totally agree with you! I've signed the petition! But I think it will change nothing unfortunately....

At home: Ashura (DD Ruri) - Nova (DDS Alice Kuonji)

JChiibs

Maybe not, but in the meantime I keep waiting for 3D printing to advance so high quality prints are available from print-on-demand companies.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Aoibara

I signed too!

I actually have some good news; from the Volks showroom in Japan I have visited, the guestbooks placed there were FILLED with requests of male Dollfie Dreams. Not kidding. It was scribbled all over. I even noticed male DD fans asking for one too. I also talked to two Volks workers, and they have agreed that there are alot of customers requesting that, and they are informing the Volks head department to make it. Not only I asked Volks, but as a person who believes in God (I am not religious, but I have my own faith.), I prayed to God and my ancestors to make the wish of the many, to make it into reality.

JChiibs

OMG seriously?!? *Does a happy dance* This would be TOTALLY awesome! I know I'd keep Ralph as a DD/Obitsu hybrid, but I've wanted Tamayuki to be 100% Volks since the beginning. I can't wait to see what the DD sized guys would look like because I have wished that Lucas and Kiyoteru could be real male DD as well.

Thank you SO much Aiobara for posting this. Even if they do decide to make male DD it will take a few years I'd assume to finally see them. And with male bodies comes real male sculpts! Hooya!

~Sister Kyoya

pscindy_13

AWESOME!!!

aeris

If it is true, it would be really awesome!

I wonder if it is a good timing to send the petition to Volks. I don't know how many signatures we need to be considered seriously, but if there are some other requests it is perhaps a good idea to send ours too.

What do you think?

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Aoibara

I wonder if it is a good timing to send the petition to Volks. I don't know how many signatures we need to be considered seriously, but if there are some other requests it is perhaps a good idea to send ours too.

What do you think?

Maybe we should send it while the requests are firing away by other fans.

JChiibs

What do you think?

I don't think it would hurt any to send it and it might even help. The whole prospect of the possibility having them is just so exciting!

~Sister Kyoya

Aoibara
I signed too!

Zomg... If this happens....just... yesss

I kinda wonder what the names would be, Shouen Dream? Shouen Dream Shota? Shouen Dream Abs?

Maybe...

Dollfie Dream = Dollfie Dream Ami (Ami is French for boyfriend.)

Dollfie Dream Sister = Dollfie Dream petit Ami (Petit = little, so little boyfriend

Mini Dollfie Dream = Mini Dollfie Dream Ami

Dollfie Dream Dynamite = Dollfie Dream Grande Ami (Grande = big. Big abs, so there lol.)

Would be happy if they can wear both SD/SD13 and SD17/Gou sized outfits, like how DDs can wear SD/SD13 and SD16 outfits.

Banders

I signed this a while ago cause I'd really like to see proper male DD's~~<3 It's encouraging to learn that Volks might actually take it seriously!! '0'

I think they could be called:

Dollfie Dream + Dollfie Dream Guy!

Dollfie Dream Sister + Dollfie Dream Brother!

Dollfie Dream Dynamite + Dollfie Dream Hero!

I think MDD's would just be separated by 'Girl' and 'Boy' parts.

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

Amber

Wow, I think this would be really cool if they decided to do it... I would like to have just one boy, maybe two, but I think I'd be good with just one. xD

Poofiemus
I think they could be called:

Dollfie Dream + Dollfie Dream Guy!

Dollfie Dream Sister + Dollfie Dream Brother!

Dollfie Dream Dynamite + Dollfie Dream Hero!

I think MDD's would just be separated by 'Girl' and 'Boy' parts.

Oh, I'm liking these. Sister + Brother I think is very likely in particular, since it makes so much sense. I also like the Dynamite + Hero idea. For some reason though, I'm imagining it being DD plus DD Gai instead of Guy.

I will chime in and say it's encouraging to hear that the Japanese market has demand for vinyl dudes. Kind of shoots the "no interest in Japan" theory in the foot, but in a good way. (Though with the explosion of DD interest in the past couple years, I'm kind of thinking that maybe the theory used to be true, but as DD popularity increased so did the variety of demographic both in and out of Japan, so it's not so much untrue as possibly outdated.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Katiazza
I signed too!

Zomg... If this happens....just... yesss

I kinda wonder what the names would be, Shouen Dream? Shouen Dream Shota? Shouen Dream Abs?

Maybe...

Dollfie Dream = Dollfie Dream Ami (Ami is French for boyfriend.)

Dollfie Dream Sister = Dollfie Dream petit Ami (Petit = little, so little boyfriend

Mini Dollfie Dream = Mini Dollfie Dream Ami

Dollfie Dream Dynamite = Dollfie Dream Grande Ami (Grande = big. Big abs, so there lol.)

Would be happy if they can wear both SD/SD13 and SD17/Gou sized outfits, like how DDs can wear SD/SD13 and SD16 outfits.

Actually

"Ami" is just a male friend ("Ami" being masculine and "Amie" being feminine depending on who you are referring to).

"Petit Ami" (literally translated as little friend) is the translation for boyfriend.

So I think that DD Petit Ami would be a perfect name for male DD's!

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

JChiibs

What I wonder is why all the name guessing is in French... Volks as far as I know has never had a particular interest in using French to name things...

~Sister Kyoya

Lucy_Acid

Maybe they will name Male DD "Dollfie Dream Ani" or "Dollfie *smth*"?

*still dreaming of DD Kaworu with beautiful lips and body... *

JolieMariella

signed because this would be totally awesome!! Frankly I'm surprised that they haven't already made boys...There'd definitely be a market for it.

pandy

Thanks for making this, I signed as well! I would love to have a future boy one day if possible I guess all we can do for now really is to manifest it by signing the petition. I think they should do a pre-order to test the waters there is obviously a market for it. Kirito would probably be a good one to start with as his character is popular and sense they made Asuna.

Soenatte

I've signed this a small while back but forgot to post here for some reason... Of course I'd love a male DD! Considering I already have male characters destined to be DD/Obitsu hybrids, or girly, flat-chested DD ones, I'd love a pure, manly, non-hybrid...

I mean, I understand Volks' reasoning with only releasing girl DDs but I bet there's a market for male DDs even besides women (same how there are plenty of women into the original DDs as well). Plus if you think about it outside of the box I don't think male figure collectors have female figures exclusively either. And I even know several guys that like otome games...

U3U I mean... please, Volks...

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Aoibara

Well, there is a new line of Dollfie coming this year. As I have mentioned before, Volks staff has acknowledged the demand for male DDs, so it could be brewing and ready to come out possibly!

Keep your fingers crossed! (Gimmie the male DD parts so I can make Balmung and Shun! ><)

ayanenana13

I was hoping that they make tiger and bunny as male DDs! Lol

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

Aoibara
I was hoping that they make tiger and bunny as male DDs! Lol

That might be likely! Since Kotetsu and Barnaby are very popular characters in Japan atm. I would love to see a male DD with that nice cat shape beard. xD

Well, keep praying and praying! Cross your fingers! This year might be our chance!

chien

Hnnnnrgh Kotetsu and Bunny-chan dolls kill meeeeeeee!!!!