Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PlasticFantastic

Dreams about you Dollfie Dream?

PlasticFantastic

I woke up not long ago and was remembering my dream.

It was the very first time that I can remember dreaming about my girls! I can only remember bits and pieces but I was talking about the sister body I got for Elle (something I would love to get but I certainly haven't!) and I also had DD Yuki from White Album (my DD unicorn) dressed up in a cute short brown wig and I remember taking her off her DD stand and saying how amazing it was to finally have her.

I'm sure Saber was there but those are the two details I remember clearly, the rest is a bit of a haze.

Have any of you dreamt about your DDs?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

mitsuki

I am not sure I dream about anything else but my DDs. Sometimes I wake up thinking that I have to do something based on my dream like put Sasara back on a DDdy body. Then I realize she never left her body. Sometimes I have girls I don't have in my dreams. Sometimes they are wearing something I don't have.

Pupi

I have made 3 DD-related dreams:

1- I was in Japan, during a convention and I had noticed a stand with many low priced stuff for DDs... And a lovely MDD Al Azif for 25000 yen... ;_;

2- I had Al Azif and Etheldreda MDD, both dressed with wedding dresses: Al Azif one was totally white with a really wide gown and she had a veil on her face; Etheldreda one was made of black silk with many beads and embroyements. Sooooo cuuuute children ><

3- My boyfriend gave me a Reimu DDS; we were having a lot of fun with all my Reimu-related items in my room! My Reimu plushie was jealous of her new sister but, in the end, she welcomed her in her dominion (she is the queen on my room :P)!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

PlasticFantastic
I have made 3 DD-related dreams:

1- I was in Japan, during a convention and I had noticed a stand with many low priced stuff for DDs... And a lovely MDD Al Azif for 25000 yen... ;_;

2- I had Al Azif and Etheldreda MDD, both dressed with wedding dresses: Al Azif one was totally white with a really wide gown and she had a veil on her face; Etheldreda one was made of black silk with many beads and embroyements. Sooooo cuuuute children ><

3- My boyfriend gave me a Reimu DDS; we were having a lot of fun with all my Reimu-related items in my room! My Reimu plushie was jealous of her new sister but, in the end, she welcomed her in her dominion (she is the queen on my room )!

The Reimu and Marisa DDS are so cute

Looks like you've been dreaming about some of your most wanted DD's too!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

AerisAquata

Topic Resurrection no jutsu!

I actually dreamed about dolls a few days ago. Someone was giving me Nanoha-san for Christmas, but her wig had been messed up. I think I also dreamt that I had Nia-chan!

Pupi

On the last night I had a really lovely dream... I had 2 Mashiro twins TT_TT

Maybe because of all the Mashiro for sale around this month... *sig* it would be awesome to have a couple of twins DD!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Suzuna

The need for Mashiro is painful.

I dream about Suzuna somewhat frequently, and not always in a good way. Ever since Suzuna's body came here, I've frequently had dreams about a girl asking me for help. I also get bad reception on my cell phone whenever she's in the room, and more than once have heard "help me" on my phone. It's scary, but I don't think she's out to get me so I don't want to start throwing around the salt or anything... oddly enough it's only the body, not the head. It is a pre-owned body that was in pretty bad condition (and rather cheap). I have to wonder what "project" exactly she was part of, and if she's brought something here with her.

DDIII body will be bought for her the moment it comes out.

Poofiemus

I haven't had dreams about Agatha in particular, but I have had dreams about other Dollfie Dreams.

One of my earliest, I dreamed I was "doll sitting" for Danny Choo, and was therefore watching over Saber and Aoi. (Which were the only two he had at the time, so that tells you how early that dream was!) They were being fairly well behaved, but suddenly Aoi decided she was bored and talked Saber into helping her with her anti-boredom project. I then spent a bit chasing them around the neighborhood, following their trail of chaos, trying to catch them. Oddly, I wasn't worried about the angry neighbors; I just kept thinking, "If something happens to them, Danny's going to kill me!"

I've had a couple dreams about DD Nanoha. In one, my parents gave her to me as a gift, though they presented her in a far more lame way than they ever would in real life--in the dream they put her in all her fullset gear, but then wrapped her in a towel and stuck her on an end table until I got around to unfolding the towel. Then the dream turned really stupid; the whole state got attacked by giant, vengeful moles, and I kept carrying Nanoha with me even when I was trying to avoid the moles. The other Nanoha dream was even weirder; I had a DD Nanoha, was exploring the sewers with her and a few friends for some reason, and then the real Nanoha showed up and blew up an ROUS, while I had a pathetic fangasm.

And then I can't tell you how many times I've had dreams about finding DDs for cheap in thrift stores. It's kind of sad how often it happens. What's really weird though is that it's almost invariably ones that aren't even on my wishlist, like Feena or Escalayer.

• Haha 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki

I had a weird dream where we were going somewhere long distance in my friend's car. We stopped off at a shopping plaza. There was a 1/3 scale furniture store filled with Sasara's selling the furniture.

Strife212

The only dream I've ever had was that my Saber Lily was stolen

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

MikoAkiko23

I've had many a dream about going to the Volks store in Torrance and getting chummy with the people that worked there. Then I remember being in my aunt's condo telling her all I know about DD's while taking pics of my two custom DD's with her digital camera. Though don't ask me anymore about my dreams....I'm known to have strange and messed up dreams....those are mostly about Dynasty Warriors XDD

Edited by Guest

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

MikoAkiko23
I've had nightmares in which hubby dresses up the dolls and they break...

Or about dolls getting stains

OMG! Wow I almost paniced because I though it said your hubby dressed up as one of the dolls XDD I guess I'm still not "all there" this morning xDD But for the dream wow I'd freak

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

archangeli

OMG! Wow I almost paniced because I though it said your hubby dressed up as one of the dolls XDD I guess I'm still not "all there" this morning xDD But for the dream wow I'd freak

OMG >__<"

That would be one whacked up dream! LMAO

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

JoltFiend

Had a dream last night where I was at an anime/Sci-Fi convention and I saw a Mio for $5 in a box, but I couldn't get to it because a little girl had just picked it up and kept walking around with it. I can recall it being a lot smaller than a regular DD, but it just registered to me that it was a DD.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Mahoro

I've had a dream where I come home to my room after a semi-depressing day (I have no idea what occured to make it semi-depressing), but then I came home and saw my big leather recliner turn around only to see that Feena had come to life (this was before I bought Kud). I saw no more than that though, as my alarm woke me up, making the day ACTUALLY semi-depressing. Seems I dream more the less sleep I'm going to end up getting lol.

Nightmare Tea

All my dreams about DD's are quite horrifying.

They are just so distorted, and look like they are melting...

Talolili

I had a sort of nightmare where I was removing my girl's head and the neck piece broke!

Scary!

SakuraSylph

Oddly, either I never dream, or if I do I never remember them. I don't know which.

Though if I ever did I'd hope to dream about things I liked, to include having dollfie dreams.

SakuraSylph

aeris

Some time ago I made an awful nightmare with Hitomi. For an unknown reason I had tried to remake up her and results was ugly! Morever I had used a pencil or something and made awful digital staining marks on her face. I was so sad, so anxious, I tried to restore her, and the head had been broken in my hands like a porcelain doll.

I was SO happy to find her safe back in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few time ago I made a very strange dream with Lily. This was funny though.

She was definitively my doll but she was also a " real" Saber knight, and had to participate at a strange tournament with other people. She wanted to go back home, but first she had to battle. No "master" or something, she was choosen by a sensei for a reason I can't remember. One of the other people in the battle was Ganondorf!

Please don't laugh!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

TASfaction

I've yet to receive any "Dream" about DD.

Can't really remember if I had any DD dreams for now.

DD_Signature.png

Bellatrix

LOL I dreamed just this night I was in a club like Genshiken and that I was playing with a Rina Ogata of someone else (well, she was technically "of us all"), and also I knew there were a Yuki Morikawa somewhere in the club and everybody said okay to me that proposed getting her for me XD

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

milkytea

Those sound like interesting dreams~ I haven't had any involving Dollfie Dreams yet. n_n

Till Troll

I tend to have shopping dreams about dolls and hobbies: in the middle of a dream I'll suddenly be in a store, and all the doll supplies I ever needed will be there, all at bargain prices!

The last one had me suddenly in Akihabara Volks, looking at a shelf full of loose DDdy bodies, and the shelf above that full of rooted hair heads. Others have had me in a supermarket, and wow! suddenly dollfies everywhere! Weird Obitsu/Volks 27cm hybrids dancing around...

I've had similar dreams about finding all the Tenchi/Star Wars merchandise I could ever dream of in a shop. I think it's because I used to limited myself to only buying within the UK to stop myself spending lots and lots of money on Ebay and the net (not because I didn't want to give lots of money to those lovely foreign shops with all their shinies, but I was worried about my own self control!) but I've started to let myself buy from overseas on occasion, so the dreams are getting less common.