Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PlasticFantastic

Dreams about you Dollfie Dream?

Jezrah

Necroing old thread.

The other night I dreamt that for some reason my Mitsuki had gotten a haircut gone terribly wrong! I have no idea why, but one of her puffy pigtails was cut clean off, completely ruining her wig. I was so sad because that wig would be difficult/expensive to replace, but it's very much a part of her signature look

Other times I have had a good dream, like where a doll came up for a good price and I got to buy her, only to wake up and be sad... So the dream was good, but reality not so much.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

DivinitaAria

I had a DD dream last night that was pretty cool.

I was at some Japanese shop and at the front of the store they sold really cool custom dolls for a good price

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

leitan

i've don't think i've ever had a dream about any kind of doll (and i own a lot more BJD/offtopic dolls than DDs) until a couple of nights ago i suddenly had a really weird intense nightmare about my dolls which ended on an unnerving Dollfie Dream note...

i know that reading other people's dreams can be long and boring to many people, so i won't force you to read about what happened! however if you are interested, i wrote the whole dream down in the commentary of a picture the dream inspired on my flickr about an hour or two after i woke up ~ 5/15/13 | 03/365 | i had a weird nightmare

i'm envious of the people in this thread who seem to have frequent or pleasant Dollfie Dreams...literally ^^"

Semienigma

I had a dream that all the dollfie dreams were aliens and their planet. But some other evil aliens blew up their sun!!! I was one too ((somehow XD)) and had to save them before the effects of their missing sun killed them all.

So I with the help of other dolls rescued all the dolls with a bubblegum like tractor beam and traveled to a sandy blanet that had pyrmids and stuff. While there an ((so evil)) organization was trying to convert all the doll people into a crazy religion that worshiped Jenifer Lopez!! So Me and my doll companions decided to start our own cult to save the others. We got lots of clothes and our watch dog was an actual dog that was the size of an elephant ((to us anyway)) and our secret base was an unused apartment of giants!

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

kyojie011

I had a dream about yuki m. That was last week.. I dreamt that i can finally obtain yuki and i was so excited about it.. Yuki m arrived and before i get to start picking her out of the box.. Tadaaa,, i woke up!! I hate the feeling that it was just adream.. Sighh

Naruki

I had a dream where I had an entire room just for Dollfies that was completely to scale and that I had 1/3 models of all my favorite manga characters. It was a lovely dream...but then I woke up

PriestessYukiko

I had a dream that I found a Kud MDD on ebay for $300. This was back before she was even high on my wishlist. Now she's my most wanted MDD. I also had a dream that all of my friends and family pooled together to get me Hoshii Miki. As if they would be that awesome in reality.

My girls: Yoko, Miyuki (Yukino 2), Saber Extra, Miku Hatsune

My (hopefully) future girls: Kud, Saber Alter 2, Nia, Rise, Yuki N, Maria, Louise, Rena, Mio, Yui, Miki, Mariko, Natsuki 2, Melty, Mirai (Smart Doll)

WoundedNight64

I once had a dream I was unboxing almost every girl I'd ever wanted. So all of them bar like...Three....Then at the end I got a Saber Lily (my absolute unicorn) and I was playing with her. Then I woke up to find my room dismally empty of dolls.

(I got Hina-chan after all of that.)

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

handsommell

A couple days after getting Alna I remember reading this thread and thinking how it would actually be pretty neat to get to have dreams about her.

That very night I had a dream that I, for whatever reason, took her to show her to an elementary school class. All the kids started trying to cut her with scissors and draw on her face... By the time I woke up, I was almost crying...

Never mind, then.

KATOE

I had a dream about my custom Dddy and she was complete with a lot of outfits and wigs I don't have it was so real I woke up kind of sad because she has one outfit and her leg broke a month back

HimeNeko

I don't know if this quailifies because it's not about dolls I own and they're not DDs. But I'll post it anyway. I remember browsing the Luts site late night looking at the Clause and Nina pack that was on sale for 600 dollars. Then I probably fell asleep with my Ipad on my face (which I do alot ) and dreamt of getting them. For some odd reason, the package they came in was only 40cm and they were super tiny. I was unboxing them next to my bed. I dressed them up and played with them but then I woke up. I remember having that odd feeling of wanting to play with them.

On temporary hiatus.

Home: Charlotte (DDS Mayu)

Saving: currently none

mayaiincho

I dream about zombies quite often but none of my DD yet

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

AyaToyBox

Never Dream about DD

maybe they will attack me like dollies in horror movies

ArcticKitsune

I dreamed of DD's a few times

1) One is of DD Saber before I had a Dollfie during the figure.fm Dollfie craze. Saber was still "fresh" in the DD community at this point in her original blue outfit. I partially wanted in so I researched and eventually was able to dream of her in a park. Excalibur was placed in a rock, her armor among the grass, and Saber resting under a thick patch of tree cover, yet open in a park-like manner. Imagine Saber along a bike-path or a walk-way through a dense tree cover with Saber carefully having her parts ejected on the ground. The scene seemed artistic in a Rozen Maiden kind of way.

(I didn't have Saber at this point, nor did I really want a DD due to the hype yet was tiny bit curious.)

2) I was walking towards my room when someone entered my room and picked up Varakitsu gently. He picked her up careful off my bed and then proceeded to drop her from chest high. She fell, I got pissed and carried Vara to my room, waking up to a scene of dolls on the wall where they shouldn't be implying people from my Ottawa Doll meet were there. I woke up in a fit of rage and vented heavily on Skype, a post on the Ottawa Doll forum and probably on Twitter.

3) A dream scene had me shopping through a store where I suddenly encountered both clothing and fabric allowing me to finally dress Varakitsu appropriately. I scanned the back-aisle to find a few things only to later switch scenes to something other. Vara never did get clothed.

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

Yukamina

I had a dream I was at someone else's house and someone there had a Lucy. I was excited to see both mine and hers together. Later I was given some animetic doll eyes, but the eyes came with DD heads o_o So I got like 5 new DD heads (I think they were 01s and Lucys).

TornChaos

I just had this crazy dream that Hot Topic sold Dollfie Dream parts(mostly hands). It was perfect! I didn't have to pay shipping! Very odd though, can't say as I've had similar dreams about my resin dolls

TC

Roku_Zymx

I had one dream where my girls were in a battle game like Angelic Layer, Busou Shinki or Gundam Build Fighters where I was battling other DD owner's dolls in sport tournaments. I often wake up wishing I could create the game but I do not have the skills to create a video game like that.

jadepixel

I dreamed that Volks released two new MDDs for the next event, one was Maria with a different outfit and the other was similar to Latooni but in my dream she was from an anime I didn't know. I think it just means I want Volks to do another MDD release, c'mon already!

Ziggorro

I was debating posting this but what the heck.

Last night I had a dream about Alter and I. She came to life, and I was so in love with her. And tried to make out with her! Then I woke up and looked over at her still sitting comfortably where I left her.

Soenatte

I've had this happen for the first time last night @__@; guess I must be just really really excited that I just caved in and preordered her... but I dreamed that my Miku arrived home, it was around Christmas next year and I dressed her up in a dress I originally intended to buy for Irie, my Aoi. I put her in -what I believe was- a log chestnut brown wig and took her with me to the Christmas family dinner at my uncle's...

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

MomoCream

I don't have a doll (yet) but I remember having a dream about Miki Hoshii when she was my unicorn but in the dream she was actually a knock off someone got me! I've never been so disappointed in a dream ( or nightmare).

GreenDragon

This is my first post on the forum. I'm still deciding who I want for my first DD and I've already had my first dream about them. I'm obsessed with finding out everything I can about these beautiful dolls, so dreaming about them makes sense.

There are train tracks not to far from my house so I can hear the trains when they go by. I must of heard the train whistle while sleeping because I dreamt that the train had a couple of boxes with new DD's inside for me to choose from. The one I chose had a red box.. that kind of tells me something..

Talolili

Last night I dreamed that I received M.O.M.O in a doll trade. Somewhere deep in my mind I must still want her.

Minty

Last night I dreamt that I, and a few others, had won the opportunity to have their Hatsune Miku dollfie dreams shipped home a few months early. I remember being excited to finally have her home and to see her in person. For some reason (I don't know why) my DDS Mayu wasn't wearing her wig and clothes and was completely naked and bald. I had a fullset Miku sitting next to a completely naked Mayu and that's about all I can remember. I was very confused when I woke up.