Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PlasticFantastic

Dreams about you Dollfie Dream?

luciole

I dreamed they do dollfie dream boys, they was so cute!

CeliathePikachu

Had a nightmare just last night that I lost my lottery entry for a DD I'm currently after T-T I hope it doesn't come true.

EDIT: It came true ;~;

Edited by Guest

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

sinclair

I kinda had one over the weekend. I was making some kind of delivery and while looking for the location, I realized that I was in the same strip mall that Volks USA was in, so I went and knocked on the door to see if they had some things I wanted, but they were closed. Then as I walked away, a 8 foot tall guy walked out, and I started helping him with something hoping to be able to ask him for something. Then I woke up. So no doll in the dream, but it was DD related.

Noxxbunny

Bumping this because I just had a DD nightmare.

I don't remember what led up to this, but for some reason, Kaito was facing away from me...So I turn him around and he has sculpey all over half his face somehow. So I freak out and start trying to gently peel it off...and it takes half his faceup off with it!

Even though I know I could totally re-do the faceup myself while I'm awake...I was completely mortified. Dream logic.

I think I'm going to stop working so hard on doll related projects right before bed...

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Mario

I had a DD nightmare last night.

I had purchased a Kagamine Rin doll and she finally came. I dressed her up with her default outfit. And the worst thing happened, it was like the color from the leg warmers completely transferred into her leg. Then her yellow wig stained her face as if any part of the wig just completely transferred onto her! Then I started to have a bunch of other weird dreams and eventually woke up.

I freaked out when I woke up but then I remembered I don't own Kagamine Rin yet.

sinclair

I just had one last night. I had Miku with me and my wife and I were going to a church school. I was worried about how Miku would be treated, but no one seemed to bat an eye at her, which made me happy.

CeliathePikachu

Just dreamt that Volks made a Kaito Dollfie Dream and for some reason they were sending prototypes to customers for free, but they had to be returned or you'd be charged for them. I was so happy that I finally got my Kaito, and he was perfect. I was definitely planning in dream to keep him

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Talolili
Just dreamt that Volks made a Kaito Dollfie Dream and for some reason they were sending prototypes to customers for free, but they had to be returned or you'd be charged for them. I was so happy that I finally got my Kaito, and he was perfect. I was definitely planning in dream to keep him

Oh man, if only that were a reality! How awesome, especially since I love Kaito. I also had a dream recently where I went to a store with Dollfie Dreams on sale and the prices were actually quite reasonable. I ended up leaving with a Yoko head. I must be missing her deep down.

CeliathePikachu

I had another dream about a Dollfie Dream Kaito.... This time it was just an online announcement. I must really need a Kaito Dollfie Dream

AceZeroX

^^; Well, I just had a dream where I was at a mini event, there was a Rise Kujikawa for sale for $905 and a Sakuya (Shining Blade) for sale too. Of course I went straight for Rise and tried to buy her. (She really is my dream girl!)

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

Ie-Aster

I had a dream last night that a hat to match the Candy Pop dresses had been released. In retrospect it was a pretty tacky hat and didn't match well with the actual outfits, but in the dream I was pondering over whether or not to get it quite seriously.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

FullyCustom

I've had dreams about dolls in general, never a particular one! But when they come around its always nice, until you wake up and there's no doll D:

Daisy-chan

I actually had a dream about dolls last night.

In the dream I finally saved up enough to buy my first DD, but when she showed up in the mail she was only about 2 inches tall!

F-15alice

Is that bad I have nightmares of my Sasara wants to kill me ???

Even she is my all time fav.......

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

SlyViolin

My Tahquil sits on a stool overseeing the living room and she has been wearing the Autumn Classical/Cafe Mocha outfit.

Two nights ago (in a drunken state) I dreamt that her new wigs arrived and I had decided to change her outfit. There was speckles of dark staining over her chest and the back of her arms and on her knees. I thought to myself, "Well, I guess it's okay. I was going to upgrade her body and I guess this new character will have freckles."

I've checked her lower arms and they are fine... but the wigs are due to arrive in a week or so.

Monty

Ok, this doesn't concern a Dollfie Dream, but it does concern Volks and 'Volks photos not looking exactly like the actual doll' and was too funny not to post here.

I had a dream that I got my SuperDollfie Renee (who I get in August), but...she looked different to the photos. As in, she had this huge, comical butt-chin. It sounds funny now but in the dream I was really upset, because obviously she did NOT look like that in the photos. My friend was there and kept acting like there wasn't anything weird about it, and I was all "why does she look like this?! This isn't what I entered the lottery for!' but my friend is all "dont you know the photos don't look 100% like that doll? She looks normal to me...' and refused to accept that she had this huge, cleft buttchin. I also tried to explain that typically, the dolls look -better- than the photos, but she kept acting like I was being overly picky about it.

Now I cant stop imagining a DD with a buttchin...

sinclair

A day late posting this, and I don't remember all of it, but I had two girls. One was a Miku/Yaya mix of some kind (Really, can you imagine merging their sculpts? What would we call her? Miya? Yaku?), and the other was a tea Chitose (Not sure why, never actually wanted one, at least that I was aware of.). I had them both and was looking at Chitose and seeing she was stained all over her legs. There was matching stains on her shoes, and I was thinking that her shorts must of done it (Why would I try putting shorts on her while she wore her shoes?). I looked at Miya (Yaku just sound too silly.) and she was stained as well. So to treat them I dropped both of them, still fully clothed and with wig, into this 55 gallon drum of acid wash stuff that was for the treating of dolls. Then a lady from my church came over and wanted to look at them up close so I pulled Chitose out to show her and then started freaking out because I left her wig on and the wig seemed like it was all melted together because of the acid. But it was for dolls, and it was suppose to be safe, so I was wigging out that it may be bad for the dolls and damage them. The drum had a divider in the middle and only one side was the wash, while the other was just water, so put both girls in the water side to get the acid off. It seemed like her wig was getting better in the water, but I woke up before I could tell.

So life lesson from this dream, take off the wig before placing your stained girl into a 55 gallon drum of acid.

• Haha 1

Ie-Aster
(Yaku just sound too silly.)

For some reason this makes me think of some sort of Vocaloid promotion at a yakiniku restaurant, called "yakimiku" :p

So life lesson from this dream, take off the wig before placing your stained girl into a 55 gallon drum of acid.

10/10 best thing I have read all day

I had a bizarre dream last night that I'd placed a preorder for some $15 accessory for my dolls, but hadn't been required to pay at the time, and had either forgotten to pay when the thing was released or had decided I didn't want it and had not paid as a result. Only thing is, in the dream, whatever the decision I'd made had occurred in a period for which I had had a sort of memory loss, and I only recalled anything happening when I got a justifiably upset email from the accessory-maker about me not having paid and having effectively cancelled my preorder. I felt really ashamed of myself for having done this but because of the memory loss I couldn't even remember why. I was about to log in to Paypal to send the payment when I woke up, and for the first few moments awake I was racking my brains trying to figure out if I'd actually failed to pay a doll-accessories maker, and feeling very guilty and worried. Fortunately it was only a dream and irl I paid everything on time. It was a big relief to realize that

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

AwkwardMango

I had dream once where I was finally able to own a full dollfie dream and not just a head, I felt sad when I woke up....

sinclair

I should have posted this this morning after I woke up, not tonight before going to bed, because now my memory is all foggy.

I was looking at heads on eBay, or the dream world equivalent, and watched a head or messaged the seller about it, who was some super famous well know faceup artist to the DD world. Well the next day I got this super elaborate package from this seller. I was telling Billy that I don't know why I got it as I didn't order anything (Never mind we don't even live in the same state, but we were having lunch or something together.) but I opened it. It was a fancy bamboo wood box, think like it's an Apple product box, only handmade out of bamboo and ribbons. Anyway as I opened it it was a head and body, MDD sized. But the weird thing was it was only half of it, like it was cut head to toe from the right side to the left side, so I had the front half, but not the back half. And the head was made out of some kind of stone. But Billy and I didn't think it was weird. But it was super rare as it wasn't something in the seller's store, so we were amazed that he had sent it to me at all.

Got to love dreams. So off the wall and beautifully random.

Silent

Few days ago I had a dream in which I was playing with Dollfie Dream Hatsune Miku.