The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

monkeypizzasonic

@Gabihime Nice! I've been considering getting an AP body and using a DD head on it, nice to know she looks pretty in proportion with the DD girls. How hard is it to mod the head on?

Gabihime

I used a set from Dollfie Project and the pieces were slightly rough.  I had to sand them down a bit to get the pieces to fit smoothly with one another.  I’d say the hardest part is getting the neck tube on.  Once it’s on, it’s super easy to pop the head on the body.  Or it would be if I didn’t have to sand down the interior of the neck piece I have tomorrow lol.  Like I said, the pieces ended up being sort of rough.  Next time I’ll use a different method.  And yes, once you get the head on, she looks perfectly fine with everyone else.  Right out of the box with the default Mona head she looked super wack, but once her head was on she looked great.

Zaliayn

My unnamed AP girl! Wig & eyes probably not final, I just have a lack of things that fit her lol

50585891402_d5de5efa54_c.jpg

• Like 5

Gabihime

She has a super cute face!

As an update, once I sanded down the inside of the piece I had, Gabriel’s head fit great on the body.  If I had just bought an extra neck piece from Obitsu I don’t think I would have had any problems at all.  I’ve ordered a bunch of extra ones so I won’t have this problem in the future whatever I decide to hybridize!711E5667-E4A5-44DC-BC4B-ED4D14AA9F52.jpeg.83ed39dbf52e7d13857c7c2b2532ed7e.jpeg

• Like 1

Testament

DIY day!

Sooo, my poor Rikasa got a bad case of hip cracking, well, as K-2 always says, excess of vinil in the hip holes can got caught in the joint between thigh and hip and stress out the plastic.

Like this. Death by snu snu:

ACtC-3fmSxCg1qdkqXBz0tm0rMc69D0KVTRHMH41

Yeah, that's very bad. I have replacements, but I was feeling creative and I wanted to try to fix this.

My idea was to use bicomponent epoxy glue, but I wanted something stronger to support the joint. If only I could cast them in metal...

Well, let's see what I can find around...

and I've found... something, like a waterproof cover for electrical cables.

Something similar to this:

IP68-cavo-elettrico-impermeabile-connettore-a-Y-branch-connettori-T-5-Spille-32A-450V-cavo-di.jpg_960x960.jpg

Well, I only need the head so I saw away the round part and carved a shape like this (before filing):

ACtC-3dGT7tLZcaX5yM_PEQipv3EZAc_7rUzwWIJ

Diameter wise is perfect. Even better, is a little smaller than the joint, so it can exert some degree of pression on the structure compacting it.

ACtC-3cIITZvPgYnPQwcYwKJVCQP8Ao3jJOoiLqFIZprioq4fFU22lRmQHYs4y0PW5cqN4GIBTASK_CEusE1YVtbnLZuu11-M_5B9sYYOPt7dlqrD33suDad6lIHndbEBv2YtkM1lpGQ3hswPujRvKRDhKRn=w800-h628-no?authuser=0ACtC-3f6KWgQ4pfQaY6bQL5TYXQ0ijnWSZuXvDcRM0SZx8TdDv5MYT3TqUPvSm2aoVdpSo9eHlumauIeQKcNj8SVoqVUeYPXPkS4qW25PYzyvyX7uBQFCwDj_H5aDIhI_H0qr_DCMLS1SiUHTtVGn0vY2h96=w800-h783-no?authuser=0

Perfect! Well, a little raw if you ask me, but I'm not so good at file plastic. And anyway it'll hide inside Riakasa, far from the eyes.

Remove the piece, filll it with a good amount of epoxy, reapply and cement everything with other epoxy filling every hole and creating a superstructure.

ACtC-3fgmlLhVJKa7A0KcNF5Y9mP_uht09DqTpWtfu0e7vSJygGb8eMj_cQ7uxPCt-uHEeAHRtqaidFpSNafEOvkh6DXiiloIkG5V2vWNyjuDd_cac0TqyOYRPA-hhB87vhGEFbvTNSccMxnDW40ZhuKLsvB=w619-h800-no?authuser=0

Wait like ... 12-18 hours making sure, for the first few hours, gravity doesn't mess with the glue too much and done! Hard as rock and fit perfectly into its vinyl armor.

Obviously, back at the source of the problem, we must enlarge the joint hole in the abdomen part:

ACtC-3fUKpBiVjxoDsGyjSOCo7jNSZIDWC-Bufov

Now go Rikasa, you can stand again.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2
5 hours ago, Testament said:

DIY day!

Sooo, my poor Rikasa got a bad case of hip cracking, well, as K-2 always says, excess of vinil in the hip holes can got caught in the joint between thigh and hip and stress out the plastic.

Now go Rikasa, you can stand again.

Let us know how this works out.

MVSig.jpg

Testament
6 hours ago, K-2 said:

Let us know how this works out.

I've just reconnected her legs and they can keep the position pretty well, at least for now. I can consider this a success.

• Like 1

IenNesto
On 11/10/2020 at 6:21 AM, Zaliayn said:

My unnamed AP girl! Wig & eyes probably not final, I just have a lack of things that fit her lol

50585891402_d5de5efa54_c.jpg

Wow!

Her face is stunning ❤️

I like how realistic these eyes look

But I hope that you will find appropriate wig and eyes for your girl and you will like everything about her ^w^

• Like 1

Cauldroness
On 11/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, Zaliayn said:

Goodness, who painted her @Zaliayn? That style is absolutely stunning.

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

MrFjmg03

Finally my Galaxia got her HUGE BOOBIES! I’m so happy. All she needs is a face up to be complete.

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

MrFjmg03

I’m amaze she is able to stand up on her own with those HUGE BOOBIES and while wearing high heels. WOW!  

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

MrFjmg03
I just bought my second AP today. I’m just waiting 3 days for Mandarake to notify me if she was really in stock and send me the link to pay. If God permits I will have a gorgeous 2nd AP soon. I think her sculpt name is Walnut. Not sure

baldylox
1 hour ago, MrFjmg03 said:
I just bought my second AP today. I’m just waiting 3 days for Mandarake to notify me if she was really in stock and send me the link to pay. If God permits I will have a gorgeous 2nd AP soon. I think her sculpt name is Walnut. Not sure

The new boobies look amazing!  Congrats on getting her ready for painting!  I can't wait to see her once she is painted up!  <3 

And congrats on your other AP purchase!  I saw pics on Discord and she's super pretty!  I think your character plans for her are way cool too.  :) 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

The new boobies look amazing!  Congrats on getting her ready for painting!  I can't wait to see her once she is painted up!  <3 

And congrats on your other AP purchase!  I saw pics on Discord and she's super pretty!  I think your character plans for her are way cool too.  :) 

Billy

Thank you. The bust is very soft and squishy more than the bust from DDdy. I think is because is soft skin because the previous bust I got her first was hard skin and it was very heavy. She kept falling on her nose LOL. 

She is I really love her face she looks mature but also have a kind expression:)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

MrFjmg03

Okay 2nd Angelphilia was out of stock at the Mandarake store. Which it is okay. I think is for the best :)

• Sad 1

MrFjmg03

When one door close a window opens. After the other AP was not in stock I found another AP tan beauty on eBay. I got my 2nd Angelphilia today. Well... kind of. I got the body and the extra Natsumi head and bust that came with the Honoka-Chan Angelphilia. The seller had Natsumi head and bust on display when he sold her so he sent those attach with the body. He forgot to put the Honoka head inside the box, but he send her on a separate box. If God permits I will get Honoka head this week. I was thinking of selling the Natsumi head but that’s a big NO right now. I felt in love at first sight with this head. So I named her Pamela and now I need to find her a body for now she will share a body with my other two AP girls. 

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 2

baldylox

Congrats on your new AP!  She is beautiful!  Definitely super sexy.  😉  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

Testament

Lucky you, she's beautiful!

I've been lucky too. Yesterday I found a Kiara/Kotone's head and now I'm waiting for her. Still hunting for Lena and Yuuna/Kasumi heads, so I changed my profile title XD

Edited by Testament
  • Like 1

MrFjmg03
On 12/21/2020 at 4:59 PM, baldylox said:

Congrats on your new AP!  She is beautiful!  Definitely super sexy.  😉  <3 

Billy

Thank you Billy. I cannot stop looking at her. She came with some awesome glasses so now she is my little sexy business woman:)

On 12/21/2020 at 8:45 PM, Testament said:

Lucky you, she's beautiful!

I've been lucky too. Yesterday I found a Kiara/Kotone's head and now I'm waiting for her. Still hunting for Lena and Yuuna/Kasumi heads, so I changed my profile title XD

Congrats :)

I wish you good luck on the head hunting. LOL I love your new headline. Lena is the other sculpt I missing. I had three favorites Emma (found type J head blank), Honoka (found her on eBay), and Lena( need to find her LOL). Honestly I never look at Natsumi sculpt before but I’m so glad I got her she is just gorgeous.

Pamela my sexy business woman :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 2

MrFjmg03

My Honoka-Chan head made it home. She is even more cute in person :) I named her Dulce :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

baldylox

OH WOW!!!  She is gorgeous!  So many details on her.... those lips are just <3  and I love her eye shadow and coloring. Everything about her is just beautiful.  Congrats on her my friend, she looks great!

Billy

• Like 1

babylily

Dulce is gorgeous, baldylox is right the detail is incredible!

• Like 2

MrFjmg03
On 12/23/2020 at 6:08 PM, baldylox said:

OH WOW!!!  She is gorgeous!  So many details on her.... those lips are just <3  and I love her eye shadow and coloring. Everything about her is just beautiful.  Congrats on her my friend, she looks great!

Billy

On 12/24/2020 at 3:31 AM, babylily said:

Dulce is gorgeous, baldylox is right the detail is incredible!

Thank you. Thank you so much. It feels so nice that I can find a place where her true beauty can be appreciated:)

So my girls want to wish everybody here a FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 2