The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

myownlittleworld

Popping in to wave Hi! I have been busy with other things and haven’t had tons of time to do what I want. LOL Posted a few pics on FB and Instagram but am trying to catch up on what all I missed on the forums. 

PumpKing

Does anyone know if they still release dolls with the non soft skin parts?
I got to play with a girl with the soft skin vinyl and wasn't particularly a fan.

I've looked at FaithZ to see if they sold PARTS that were the non soft skin, but most seem to be sold out.

Testament

I don't think they'll step back to non-soft skin.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Testament

Oh, I've just noticed a "new color" was added for Angel Philia, well only one of them for now:

Mona 02 in Super Whitey

8d288a3b8dbd35c8c8ad28220d2de3f1_8821a89b0b415f55ad613b28cdc4b221.jpg

errr, no.

AP000094_001_03.jpg

http://faithz.com/preorderãAngel-philiaãMona-02-soft-skin-ver-limited-qty-p-4264.html#.X1-ZtovOOUk

There are no Option Parts in this color yet...

About the color:

★Notes on Super Whitey Skin
※ Due to the manufacturing process and the materials being used, fine particles of colored pigments, black spots, and fine scratches may be found on the surface of products from the "Obitsu Body Super Whitey Series".
This will not be considered as a defect or an issue of product quality unless it significantly impairs the appearance.
※Please note that this skin colour is prone to yellowing depending on the environment and amount of exposure to ultraviolet radiation.

• Like 1

clowntown

Hello! Sorry to bud in, but I just got my first AP girl today and while I'm absolutely over the moon, I noticed something kinda wacky that I'm curious about. Her hand joints seem to be.... odd? When I try to put on the other option hands she came with they tend to just fall right off, nor do they want to even go on all the way. Am I not pushing them on hard enough? Is this a common issue? I've never owned an Obitsu frame doll, not even a resin bjd (though I've had one on the way for like 5 months now lol), so I am admittedly new to this territory. Any help would be great!

Also, unrelated to my issue but @PumpKing, if you go on Mandarake and search up some of Angel Philia's older names or even partner companies (like real art project and VMF50), you can find some non soft skin dolls! I don't know how many there are at the moment as the newer ones tend to fly off the shelves pretty rapidly but when I was still searching for one I found some of their earlier models, they won't be in pristine condition but if you're not a fan of the soft skin that might be your best bet.

K-2
43 minutes ago, clowntown said:

Hello! Sorry to bud in, but I just got my first AP girl today and while I'm absolutely over the moon, I noticed something kinda wacky that I'm curious about. Her hand joints seem to be.... odd? When I try to put on the other option hands she came with they tend to just fall right off, nor do they want to even go on all the way. Am I not pushing them on hard enough? Is this a common issue? I've never owned an Obitsu frame doll, not even a resin bjd (though I've had one on the way for like 5 months now lol), so I am admittedly new to this territory. Any help would be great!

You're probably not getting the hand on the wrist joint part completely. The oval disk attached to the ball of the wrist joint should go completely inside the hand. In order to get the hands on the wrist joint parts completely you really need to heat the hands with a hair dryer to soften the vinyl. This might take about a minute (+/-). With the vinyl softened they should slip on easier. The soft vinyl will also reduce the pressure needed to put them on and reduce the risk of breakage of the wrist part.

One thing I have done is to buy wrist parts for a complete set of option hands, as the wrist joint part will come out of the forearm much easier (and without heating) than the hand going on the wrist joint part. Expensive, but if you change hands frequently, worth it.

MVSig.jpg

Testament

Yes, heat is your friend.

And I am buying spare wrists too.

AtelierMoe

I would love to have an Angel Philia doll... I'm looking for Shizuku. Do I have a chance at getting her or is it near impossible once they're sold out? I'd look at any girl with Type O face and small bust tho

Testament
2 hours ago, AtelierMoe said:

I would love to have an Angel Philia doll... I'm looking for Shizuku. Do I have a chance at getting her or is it near impossible once they're sold out? I'd look at any girl with Type O face and small bust tho

Chances are not zero, on Mandarake she pop up sometime, new and second hand (not now), so I suggest to keep your alert ON and visit frequently:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/list?keyword=Shizuku pink drops

Anyway some Pink Drops get a reissue or a V2, v3, etc, so if you want her, waiting is a viable option.

OOOR, if you find a girl with the same face (and faceup) you can buy a small bust (if the other girl isn't equipped with one) for replacing purpose on FaithZ. Option parts sold out, but restocks too.

She has an H2 bust, an H abdomen and C thighs.

H2 busts are in stock, soft and "hard":

http://faithz.com/outer-body-part-typeh2-bust-whitey-soft-skin-blushed-p-2008.html#.X2EvK4vOOUk

http://faithz.com/outer-body-part-typeh2-bust-whitey-blushed-p-1784.html#.X2EvLIvOOUk

Edited by Testament
  • Like 1

AtelierMoe

Thanks... I put up alerts on all Shizuku listings, and similar face dolls, but they haven't popped up the last month or so. I might get one with a bigger bust and buy the spare part! It would be fun to swap from time to time I guess ^^ I think Monami is similar but with a big bust? Edit, maybe Monami is a type N but I'm willing to look at type N girls too. Do you guys know if they come with different tongue parts like O does?

Edited by AtelierMoe
  • Like 1

Nyx Whitestar

Type N tongue is sculpted, there is no tongue part so you can't remove it :)

I'm really tempted by Mona 02, this skin color is gorgeous!! ♡

Edited by Nyx Whitestar

ig-log10.png ap10.png

AtelierMoe
6 hours ago, Nyx Whitestar said:

Type N tongue is sculpted, there is no tongue part so you can't remove it :)

I'm really tempted by Mona 02, this skin color is gorgeous!! ♡

Thank you Nyx!!!

I may just have bought a type O girl.......... So fast!!! I'm so happy 💜 The seller is in my country so I'll have her very fast, and no customs T_T 💜

• Like 2

Nyx Whitestar

Congrats!! 💕 Can't wait to see, I'm glad you'll have an AP in your collection!

ig-log10.png ap10.png

CuteOne

I've recently purchased a Yamato vmf50 MIHO off of Mandarake and I was wondering if any of you happen to know if there is a list to her parts? Ex like on the Faithz website it lists the type of thighs, bust, etc. A link to the listing just in case some of you eagle eyed doll owners can tell by just looking at her: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1147473976&ref=list&categoryCode=020114&keyword=vmf50&lang=en
I don't actually have her yet so I can't provide any other images of her. 😅

Edited by CuteOne

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

Roku_Zymx
3 hours ago, CuteOne said:

I've recently purchased a Yamato vmf50 MIHO off of Mandarake and I was wondering if any of you happen to know if there is a list to her parts? Ex like on the Faithz website it lists the type of thighs, bust, etc. A link to the listing just in case some of you eagle eyed doll owners can tell by just looking at her: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1147473976&ref=list&categoryCode=020114&keyword=vmf50&lang=en
I don't actually have her yet so I can't provide any other images of her. 😅

according to list of dolls on the first page of the this thread she is a full VMF type F body

Type F ~50cm

Bust: 19.5cm, Waist: 12.1cm, Hip: 21.7cm, Thigh: 14.2cm

Miho (Original Concept Girl #7)

Edited by Roku_Zymx
  • Like 1

CuteOne
18 minutes ago, Roku_Zymx said:

according to list of dolls on the first page of the this thread she is a full VMF type F body

Type F ~50cm

Bust: 19.5cm, Waist: 12.1cm, Hip: 21.7cm, Thigh: 14.2cm

Miho (Original Concept Girl #7)

Thank you! I'm just concerned that it might be different since there is another listing (https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1145884869&ref=dos&categoryCode=020114&keyword=vmf50&lang=en) on Mandarake where the body doesnt look the same as the one I purchased but it's listed as though it's the same item. Though it might be the body blushing.

I will admit that I glanced through the first post and then went to google in my search so sorry about causing an annoyance.

📸Instagram📸

Roku_Zymx

Yeah that is weird it seems the two do have two different bodies the one you bought seems to have a larger bust where as the other listing seems to have the standard VMF50 type F bust someone correct me if I am wrong but the bust on this girl

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1147473976&ref=list&categoryCode=020114&keyword=vmf50&lang=en

looks to be a type A instead of a type F 

• Like 1

K-2

The doll in item code cmp2f0908t4-00IZ6CL4 (0200372192-3000012) definitely has the E Type bust, which is somewhat larger than the F Type bust shown in item code plastic0817TJ09-00IY8AF9 (0200372192-0100010). I couldn't say if it's a complete different E Type body or just a bust modification. Outside of the bust the E Type and F Type bodies are extremely similar. The other places these bodies would differ would be in the abdomen and the thighs, but they look pretty close when compared to my reference photo.

https://www.dolldreaming.com/topic/3536-vmf50-amp-angel-philia-discussion-thread-nsfw-doll-nudity/?do=findComment&comment=182376

• Like 1

MVSig.jpg

CuteOne

Thank you both very much for your help. The vmf50/AP body options are kind of intimidating to me since there's so many!
Is it alright if I save your chart @K-2? *clarification: Like to a drive or something?

Edited by CuteOne

📸Instagram📸

K-2
21 hours ago, CuteOne said:

Thank you both very much for your help. The vmf50/AP body options are kind of intimidating to me since there's so many!
Is it alright if I save your chart @K-2? *clarification: Like to a drive or something?

Absolutely you can save it for your personal non commercial use. Make sure you save the large version not just the thumbnail.

There should be a new one coming out in the future as there are new busts that need to be included.

MVSig.jpg

AtelierMoe

She's here!! Are AP titties ok in this forum? Anyway a few pics:

50376051342_c0063a0d6c_c.jpg

50376051272_a5b133f79f_c.jpg

Love the details of her mouth so much

50375183813_e929eb75f7_c.jpg

• Like 2

Testament

Very beautyful!

This is a NSFW topic, AP and tits go hand in hand, as you can see in previous pages.

• Like 1

Gabihime

Hiiii!

Just popping in to exult over the fact that I just ordered my first angel philia!  I placed an order for Mona.  I’m very excited, as not only does she bullseye my two greatest weaknesses (white skin, beautiful sculpt) but also because I have wanted to get a VMF50 since they first came on the scene.  I love short girls.  Short girls are best.  My intentions are to hybridize her with my Mariko (WS Gabriel) and then possibly swap the Mona Head onto another body.  Those thighs are everything, I swear.

Gabihime

Yes, I saw her this morning!  I hope someone who missed her preorder can pick her up!  She’s such a beautiful doll.  I really hope they do some additional option parts in the “super whitey” lol.  I’d love to have different bust options.

• Like 1