The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

myownlittleworld
15 hours ago, Gabihime said:

Yes, I saw her this morning!  I hope someone who missed her preorder can pick her up!  She’s such a beautiful doll.  I really hope they do some additional option parts in the “super whitey” lol.  I’d love to have different bust options.

I hope they make extra parts as well. I almost ordered the new one but I prefer my girls to have the heel feet. Will wait to see owner pics and if additional parts are released in the new color.

K-2

I'm assuming the AP super white is the same as the super white that Obitsu has out in limited supply. There are a few super white option parts available like hands and small and large busts.

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50BD-F01SW-G.html

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50HD-F04SW-E.html

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50AC-FS003SW.html

I've got a 50cm in super white at home now and I preordered a Mona from FaithZ. I also ordered the 48cm thighs and shins and a large bust from Obitsu. We'll see how the colors match up.

• Like 2

MVSig.jpg

myownlittleworld
6 minutes ago, K-2 said:

I'm assuming the AP super white is the same as the super white that Obitsu has out in limited supply. There are a few super white option parts available like hands and small and large busts.

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50BD-F01SW-G.html

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50HD-F04SW-E.html

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50AC-FS003SW.html

I've got a 50cm in super white at home now and I preordered a Mona from FaithZ. I also ordered the 48cm thighs and shins and a large bust from Obitsu. We'll see how the colors match up.

Thanks for the info! Is the obitsu suoer whitey and regular whitey so different that the regular whitey heel feet would look wierd on the suoer whitey?

Gabihime

Wow, thanks for the heads up!  I’m going to grab those option parts too to check the match.

K-2
8 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

Thanks for the info! Is the obitsu super whitey and regular whitey so different that the regular whitey heel feet would look weird on the super whitey?

Your wish is sometimes something I do if it's not too hard.

There is a noticeable color difference but depending on blushing, clothing, shoes, lighting, don't point it out, the specific vinyl color batch, etc. white heel feet on the super white body would probably fly.

SkinTones01.jpg

Edited by K-2
  • Like 2

MVSig.jpg

Gabihime

Ah, I love also seeing the AP tan next to to Superwhitey.  I have a deep desire for that combo of girls.

MrFjmg03

So happy to finally join this thread after been a lurker for years.

i just bout an Angel Philia tan body today, and order a type J head from Yahoo Auctions Japan. I’m so excited to finally have an AP girl. If God permits I hope to have the body with me next week and the head next month. I do need to order a neck joint and a hube bust because the body has the small one :)

• Like 3

Gabihime

I just ordered the bust parts, shin and thigh parts, and put myself on alert for the hand parts for the super whitey, so I should have a lot of 50 cm WS vinyl to compare at the end of the day.  I tend to forget that you can order directly from obitsu.

Also, MrFjmg03, congrats on getting your tan AP girl!  I have a strong desire for the muscley body in tan.

• Like 1

Irulazuli

Congrats on new girls! I have been eyeing Mona, but I am currently waiting for my first AP girl (Kiara), and she has been in transit since end of July... Apparently, she was sent with surface mail instead of airmail, which, lovely. Her replacement busts have already arrived some time ago.

Gabihime

Okay, I know I saw a picture someone had snapped with SMD Tea, AP Tan, and Volks Tan together, but now I can’t find it.  I want it for an image board I’ve put together to try and decide custom skin tone.

Roku_Zymx

Here is the post you are looking for 

Gabihime

AHHH thank you!  I had checked customization and all the Q&A.  I love that it was in this thread XD

forged_in_mess

First vinyl doll i saw was from volks and I didn't like how barbie like body looked. Then smart doll looked more like anime style i like. But angelphilia have such lovely bodies, that I think I like them even more. I'm not that keen for heads with tongues out haha 

What brand would make the most "expressive" bodies? With thicker thighs etc? Any particular ones I shall look at? 

Gabihime

I am all about the aesthetics of nude bodies.  Back when I still regularly attended doll meets, everybody said “It just isn’t a meet until Gabi has stripped some doll naked.” Because I always wanted to see the sculpts from the different companies and bodies.  

I actually think the aesthetics of the Volks Dollfie Dream line are very good.  I originally chose Volks over Azone for bigger girls because Azone was using stock obitsu then, and while the posing of Obitsu was amazing, I didn’t like the sculpt of the soft vinyl parts.  Then I saw an early VMF50 and loved it and really wanted one, but I was worried about the scale vs DD (Sister hadn’t even come out yet, let alone Pretty).  In fact, I am almost for sure it was one of the big VMF collectors on here who first posted the pictures I saw waaaaaaay back when (ten years ago, more?). But information was so scant, and I wasn’t doing all my ordering from Japan back then.

For beautiful sculpts and variety, I think it’s super hard to beat the Angel Philia and Pink Drops lines.  Customization is a huge thing for me, and I love all the combinations you can make.  I want to make even more daring customs in the future, combining DD, AP, and maybe even Azone parts.  (I think SMD parts are out for me because of the discontinuation of milk, unfortunately).

AP has done some cute in house anime heads (Ellie and Elle) and even Mona’s default head is more serene cause she comes from AP, although she is more semi real.  You can also swap just about any kind of anime head you want onto an Angel Philia body with only some minor modding.  I am going to do that when Mona gets here, as she’s planned to have my DDS WS Mariko on her.  Mona is so pretty that I’ll have to snag another super whitey body from Obitsu for her when I can.

And there is of course the modding part of the hobby, to make the doll even more beautiful.  There are Peach Pai made for VMF50 (as well as DD) along with the original Yawa for DD, which are really incredible looking, honestly.  NSFW links definitely lol.  If you want to see how these look, especially the yawa, check here.  I’m not a 100% sure he’s still making yawa, but I know he’s making peach pai because I just ordered one lol.  Otherwise, I also just discovered Imoneko and I’m going to order a 50cm double soft bust from them sometime this week, so I’ll have it to compare directly to a modern peach pai.  I’m really glad both of these hobby makers are still making to match original Volks WS, since I still need that lol.

I think the combination of some silicone parts over an armature body with slush case soft vinyl for the other body parts makes the most beautiful dolls (for me, at least lol).  Silicone does require extra care, so I also have some regular parts on stand by to swap out.  I think if you’re serious into dressing dolls and taking beautiful pictures while they’re naked, it’s worth it to have multiple body pieces to swap.  What looks good clothed doesn’t necessarily translate to naked, and vice versa.  Really big boobs are a pain to clothe and look strange unless the outfit was specifically tailored for them.  It’s easier to dress smaller boobs, and real boobs are pretty squishy and can be compressed quite a lot.  Your girl won’t mind the part swapping lol.

I would also be interested in hearing what other suggestions people might have for custom hobby aesthetics for VMF50 (or even other dolls) and also suggestions about beautiful sculpts from other companies.  (I just like looking at naked people, and dolls never complain!  It’s great.  I was over the moon when I found Granado had made Vindoll.  I can’t wait to see a Vindoll boy against a VMF girl.  It’s going to be 1000000% gap moe, which is absolutely my thing.

• Like 1

forged_in_mess

I am very sorry but it's very hard to get a grip. SmD or volks are easy to purchase, but where usually people buy new angelphilia or pink drops, it not used market? 

Roku_Zymx

Personally I purchased my Marie from  http://www.faithz.com/ during the preorder period back in the spring as they are a licensed retailer for these dolls.

• Thanks 1

forged_in_mess
5 minutes ago, Roku_Zymx said:

Personally I purchased my Marie from  http://www.faithz.com/ during the preorder period back in the spring as they are a licensed retailer for these dolls.

Thanks! Are dolls like her : http://www.faithz.com/preorderãAngel-philiaãMona-02-soft-skin-ver-limited-qty-p-4264.html limited? Or i can more or less purchase her whenever i want?

Does anyone have her or this body and might share some pictures? 😍

Gabihime

I also purchased Mona 2 from faithz because her preorder had already closed at quarantoto (faithz always orders extra dolls which is amazing).  I’m watching both Pink Drops and Quarantoto regularly now (along with Mandarake, naturally).  There is also a Facebook trading group focused on VMF50 dolls as well.  They turn up second hand on the JP market way, way more often than SMD, which is excellent, because I’m Looking for some of the older ones.

You can order from Mandarake in English and they’ll ship directly to you.  The same is true of faithz.  For Pink Drops and Quarantoto you need a Japanese mailing address (mine is at Tenso) or a deputy (I use Japonica Market primarily).

Gabihime

Mona 2 is brand new so most people don’t have her yet.  She’s just starting to ship out.  Yes, she is limited.  The preorder is closed already, but you can still buy from Faithz because they have ordered some extra dolls.  This is the first time they have released this skin tone, which is called “super whitey.”  They do regularly release plain “whitey” dolls though.

forged_in_mess

I am more into her shapes and face that is not with tongue out, so don't really need superwhitey shin either. Would I be able to maybe put together a doll with the same body and similar head, that's not limited? 

I must admit, it's harder than with bjd 😅

6 minutes ago, Gabihime said:

For Pink Drops and Quarantoto you need a Japanese mailing address (mine is at Tenso) or a deputy (I use Japonica Market primarily).

I think I need a fairly easy ordering experience for a newbie.

7 minutes ago, Gabihime said:

There is also a Facebook trading group focused on VMF50 dolls as well.  They turn up second hand on the JP market way, way more often than SMD, which is excellent, because I’m Looking for some of the older ones.

Could you maybe share what that group? ❤️

Gabihime

Yes, it’s right here!

I would say the absolute easiest is buying second hand from a seller who speaks English/your native language.  That includes Mandarake.

New would be from Faithz as they’re an authorized dealer whose website is in English.   They’re based in Hong Kong.

But buying through a proxy is also extremely easy.  You basically pick out the thing you want and send the link to the proxy and they do all the hard work for you lol.  All you have to do is pay the bill and give them your shipping address.  Using your own shipping address is more advanced, but it’s still pretty easy, especially with your friend google/Bing/Apple translate.

Testament

Mandarake don't only sell second hand, I don't know if they are some sort of official distributor, but they have many AP NEW, never opened, directly from factory.

For the O-face, you can simply don't use the tongue to obtain a similar expression, just for info:

(my Marie)

ACtC-3cnNBNLZoRxlP8Ejb3D4vJeSkWzH_xMN_SOEkmtcD3c7yQyytJuJSMTEP-OzCcYM8T5BfLrNuPGPIRwFEdlx7k72veRxTUjU75BESKunem1FeMavzacH5XVxy_riwjaSbV7LGmUzjg21Xw_SJYCnLr2=w607-h910-no?authuser=0ACtC-3dmo7Ye8U2RggmvpRwEqBUtzwtcnyhYVUpc86UC_tawwuELr6AJoGMDtD94v9hCz7U06fAs1Ipnk7vz5KsVo2x8ZNoRuib8I-q-57bqFszBMiIlENHF4sEQWebdyjyzoob01zAGt5A0G6nQWy1P_ZC_=w607-h910-no?authuser=0ACtC-3e9BQYJ9pfCR6PXfPdHG3JptjsM9sjiOUxRDpDWvNGt3ADImrQHTBl_jrSSa2SKlcZ_evhN2ioGvv-RFfyar1WCkPJvyafXgBUSC3MFX--4gRayumfMT3VABBgO55cgkJj8_QoDArMAoYiHW9_WFmTR=w607-h910-no?authuser=0ACtC-3cKWV0nkN6cV3sF-URiBlt2JaHP31FS2bfvE7046jxIkbgH1c5CsT5oTF1Jz8DRFghiRVNL6kNY-0i-ACuWht0G4GVvfYsbWvQzlyzWgykYaWmILYQhodxjmsmO_Ie1o2-cXadoMMOSpCZWAfYJR2ei=w607-h910-no?authuser=0

-without tongue                                                             -with  the  short  one                                               -with the long one

• Thanks 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

forged_in_mess
5 minutes ago, Testament said:

Mandarake don't only sell second hand, I don't know if they are some sort of official distributor, but they have many AP NEW, never opened, directly from factory.

As far as I know, it's a used goods store. People bring stuff. Sometimes they people bring new, packed items so they are available for purchase, but from what I got from Bjd hobby - they aren't any distributor or anything. 

I absolutely love how she looks. I'm actually going to probably go with something like SmD head with angelphilia body. 

Testament

Yes, they almost sell used items only, BUT with exceptions.

One for example is their brand of doll wigs, himekazura, that they sell factory new, and some hair accessories. Many AP too, you can tell them apart because in the item description there's the factory description differently from the AP never opened that a customer can bring.

I know it sounds vague XD, but everything aside, Mandarake is a valid option to buy new ones. And cheaper if you ask me.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

myownlittleworld
On 9/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, K-2 said:

Your wish is sometimes something I do if it's not too hard.

There is a noticeable color difference but depending on blushing, clothing, shoes, lighting, don't point it out, the specific vinyl color batch, etc. white heel feet on the super white body would probably fly.

SkinTones01.jpg

Awesome! Thanks so much! This is really great info.