The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

baldylox

Hey Corvus, I just followed you too. Your girls are gorgeous and glamorous and look wonderful in your photos! You should be proud of them and your photos, they all look great. Thanks for sharing with us!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake

baldylox Do you think you'll ever get another AP girl? I know you had one for a short while before you sold her to another forum member.

Now I know that AP girls don't come with magnets installed in their flat feet. Is there any way I can just buy the magnets without buying the feet they come in? I was looking on the Parabox website and saw a pair of whitey feet with the magnets in them, but no listings for just the magnets alone.

Also for anyone who has been to the Azone Store, do they sell AP parts there? I know they sell AP girls and clothing, but not sure about parts.

baldylox
baldylox Do you think you'll ever get another AP girl? I know you had one for a short while before you sold her to another forum member.

If I did she would have to be a very specific one and I know she doesn't come ready made. I don't the names of the heads or body parts but the head I like doesn't have an open mouth, just a nice smile. And the boobs I want were only released with one of the new girls..... they were big with some impressive nips. And I don't like huge thighs so those would need to be smaller than those big boys.

And she'd be separate form the rest of the girls because AP girls just don't seem to "fit" into my doll family well. But I have zero plans for getting one so it really doesn't matter.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake

baldylox I get ya. It's pretty difficult to gather all the different parts when they aren't readily available. Maybe one day your dream AP girl will appear

K-2
Now I know that AP girls don't come with magnets installed in their flat feet.

This is news to me. I thought all Obitsu based variants with flat feet had magnets as standard equipment. Most of the APs and Pink Drops in the past few years have the heel feet, which do not come with magnets. The flat feet vinyls sold separately don't look like they include the magnets and associated parts. I guess they assume if you're replacing feet you're just replacing the vinyls (because of stains) and not the interior parts.

Is there any way I can just buy the magnets without buying the feet they come in? I was looking on the Parabox website and saw a pair of whitey feet with the magnets in them, but no listings for just the magnets alone.

You will not find the magnets sold alone, but you can buy magnets from other sources. I would suggest K&J Magnetics. They have a wide range of shapes and strengths available and will sell any quantity so you could just buy a pair if you like. 50cm feet magnets are brick shaped, about 1.5cm x 1cm x .6cm (5/8" x 3/8" x 7/32"). There is a little metal tab that secures the magnet in place by having the screw in the bottom of the foot go through it. You could probably do without it and just super glue the magnet in place. Without the metal tab you could probably squeeze these in there: https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SB6C4-IN&cat=11

Or you could try round ones: https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=D64-N52

I do not know what the pull force is on the Obitsu magnets, but the bricks above have a pull of 13lbs. and the round ones are 8.5lbs. Double that up for two feet.

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/

Also for anyone who has been to the Azone Store, do they sell AP parts there? I know they sell AP girls and clothing, but not sure about parts.

Many AP parts are sold on the AP site and at FaithZ, however most skeletal parts are identical to stock 50cm Obitsus. These can be purchased from Obitsu (proxy needed) or Parabox (no proxy needed).

http://quarantotto.biz/angelphilia/category/item/itemgenre/itembodyparts

http://www.faithz.com/angel-philia-option-parts-c-100_447.html?zenid=e6dae9daa2806b9c492618d8df2e7962

https://www.obitsushop.com/

http://parabox.jp/eng_new/

Edited by Guest

MVSig.jpg

Innocentsake

K-2 Thanks for the info on the magnets! Since all the recent girls (including Emma) that are available through FaithZ who have flat feet don't come with magnets included I figured this was just how it was with AP girls. I looked through FaithZ sold out section and so far only saw that Meru and Catwoman came with magnets in their flat feet with the metal plate stand. And you're right most of them only come with heel feet. I'm glad Emma comes with both.

Thanks for the links I was mainly asking since a friend of mine will be in Japan in November and she wanted to see AP stuff in person. But I wasn't sure if they sold the AP vinyl parts in the Azone store. I know Tommy does those Private Room shows and sells parts there.

Bellatrix

I have recently received my first AP, an old and stressed Sayoko that I have taken care of, and fully repainted.

What to say... I am in love...

44209106224_bbfa7e22b6_z.jpg

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

K-2

That is a beautiful face-up you've done. Your girl is stunning.

MVSig.jpg

Innocentsake

Bellatrix You did an amazing job on Sayoko's face-up I'm in love with her new look~

Corvus

Hi guys. Thought you might find this Eri hybrid interesting. She has the stock long legs from her original type-E 50cm body, a soft skin C2 bust, and a soft skin type-H lower torso. I was surprised at how seamlessly everything fit together. She's taller and less hippy than the standard type-H body but still pretty curvy.

43291413040_4a9ca25e4a_c.jpg

P.S. I've been using Remove-Zit lately with pretty good results, but I have a question: How do you guys clean off the residue? The stuff isn't water soluble and I can still feel some slightly tacky residue after a thorough washing with dish soap and several wipe-downs with isopropyl alcohol. I know they recommend their Formula 9-1-1 to remove Remove-Zit, but I'd rather not buy another cleaner to clean up after my cleaning product.

Any suggestions?

K-2
Hi guys. Thought you might find this Eri hybrid interesting. She has the stock long legs from her original type-E 50cm body, a soft skin C2 bust, and a soft skin type-H lower torso. I was surprised at how seamlessly everything fit together. She's taller and less hippy than the standard type-H body but still pretty curvy.

She looks fabulous.

That's one of the best features of these gals, being able to mix and match parts from so many different doll lines to tweak that figure just the way you want it.

I'll take the Visuadoll Moegi head, put it on a VMF50 Type F body, swap in a AP C2 bust and AZ02 hips and...

P.S. I've been using Remove-Zit lately with pretty good results, but I have a question: How do you guys clean off the residue? The stuff isn't water soluble and I can still feel some slightly tacky residue after a thorough washing with dish soap and several wipe-downs with isopropyl alcohol. I know they recommend their Formula 9-1-1 to remove Remove-Zit, but I'd rather not buy another cleaner to clean up after my cleaning product.

Any suggestions?

I used to use Dawn for Dishes as a follow up wash, but the last time I ordered RZ I went ahead and got the 911. It works good for a follow up wash and is good on regular soil.

MVSig.jpg

Innocentsake

Corvus That combination looks really nice! This month I pay off my last payment for Emma so I'm super excited. Still trying to decide what color/style wig and eyes I'll get for her.

Corvus

Thanks, Innocent. You were very lucky to grab Emma. I've only been participating in the BJD world for a little over three years, but in that time, I've never seen an AP girl sell out so quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing how she turns out. Hope you get her sooooon.

Innocentsake

Corvus Thanks so much~ I remember I was at work when she went up and I was scrambling to order her during my first break. It was a challenge since the first time I tried to register messed up so I had to register a 2nd time. My break was over and I legit just took my phone back to work with me and secretly finished up the order

I finally decided on a wig for her from Mandarake and while I was there I managed to snag the AP pajama set (purple w/ hearts) for ¥2,000

I have a blank J-TYPE head that I got off YJA just a little bit before Emma was announced. For now I'm keeping her and maybe I will do twins. My hubby was like why do you need 2 of the same girl? We'll see what happens when Emma arrives if the blank head will stay or go.

K-2
My hubby was like why do you need 2 of the same girl? We'll see what happens when Emma arrives if the blank head will stay or go.

A different face up (and wig) can radically change the look of a single sculpt. I have over a dozen Haruka sculpts and there are hardly any two that look the same.

MVSig.jpg

Innocentsake
A different face up (and wig) can radically change the look of a single sculpt. I have over a dozen Haruka sculpts and there are hardly any two that look the same.

Exactly~ I told my husband that I want to get the blank head a different face-up than Emma. To me Emma is already going to be my sweet J-TYPE girl. So the other one can be the sexy one Plus since it's a hard sculpt to get a hold of I'd rather hold onto her for the time being.

I'd be the first time for me having more than one of a particular sculpt

K-2
Exactly~ I told my husband that I want to get the blank head a different face-up than Emma.

You can also tell him it's like having a second doll at 1/4 of the cost.

MVSig.jpg

Innocentsake
You can also tell him it's like having a second doll at 1/4 of the cost.

You are on a roll K-2! Hehe but no worries hubby knows I'm gonna do what makes me happy concerning my dolls And as long as I'm happy he's happy for me

Innocentsake

chibinezumi Wah they are all so cute together. Kokoa is too adorable in her costume. Good job Rin & Ran

K-2
Couple pics of my girls. Specifically Kokoa being bullied into a halloween costume by Rin and Ran.

Not fair! Where are Rin and Ran's costumes?

MVSig.jpg

chibinezumi
Couple pics of my girls. Specifically Kokoa being bullied into a halloween costume by Rin and Ran.

Not fair! Where are Rin and Ran's costumes?

Lol! I'm neglectful, the only one who doesn't want to wear one, ends up in it! If I start now I may have some costumes ready for them by halloween 2019!