The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

K-2
Quick question since this will be my first AP girl - when the estimated arrival date passes, does it usually take very long after that? The girl I ordered back in like Aug/Sept was due to arrive in December and hasn't, but just went into the sold out section a few days ago. I saw one of her on Mandarake in November and thought it was getting close. Is it normal for them to go over the estimated date?

AP releases in the past have been pretty close to their posted release dates. APs are made by Obitsu so projected release dates vs. actual release dates can vary depending on how busy Obitsu is with other products (Azones, Pink Drops, etc.).

Did you order directly from AP or through a third party (like FaithZ)? If you ordered from a third party your order might be closer to the tail end of a release as AP may fill their direct customer orders before they fulfill orders of resellers.

Seeing one on Mandarake or Yahoo Japan Auctions could mean the release has started to ship and that a buyer is reselling their AP order (at a mark up), which happens very frequently.

Plus it is the holidays and shippers are swamped this time of year.

MVSig.jpg

littlebirdzoom
I stumbled across this Instagram on my Tumblr:

https://www.instagram.com/iretaro/

Looks like she has a Sayoko/Kotone she's made into a mini-me! There are a bunch of great photographs.

Oh yes her. She's been around, been following her for a long time. Just absolutely gorgeous pictures she does. I think she had a photo book at one point if I'm not mistaken. I can't get enough

Quick question since this will be my first AP girl - when the estimated arrival date passes, does it usually take very long after that? The girl I ordered back in like Aug/Sept was due to arrive in December and hasn't, but just went into the sold out section a few days ago. I saw one of her on Mandarake in November and thought it was getting close. Is it normal for them to go over the estimated date?

AP releases in the past have been pretty close to their posted release dates. APs are made by Obitsu so projected release dates vs. actual release dates can vary depending on how busy Obitsu is with other products (Azones, Pink Drops, etc.).

Did you order directly from AP or through a third party (like FaithZ)? If you ordered from a third party your order might be closer to the tail end of a release as AP may fill their direct customer orders before they fulfill orders of resellers.

Seeing one on Mandarake or Yahoo Japan Auctions could mean the release has started to ship and that a buyer is reselling their AP order (at a mark up), which happens very frequently.

Plus it is the holidays and shippers are swamped this time of year.

I ordered on FaithZ about the middle of the pre order times. Middle-end. End of the middle. Ish. She still has the "pre-order" tag on her name which Faithz is generally pretty good about removing when she starts shipping. I ask too because it seemed like they were doing some doll releases out of order. Like one of the ones they released VERY recently (weeks ago) is already popping up in places.

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

Cauldroness

Two questions...

1. On FaithZ, if a doll is still listed as pre-order and still has the Add to Cart button, but the in-line text says the pre-order deadline was October, does that mean the doll's still available? Or, because the deadline was passed, she's no longer available?

2. How well do heads re-sell? I'm looking at buying a doll to grab a body for my Obitsu Rosalie (since I don't particularly want her on the skinny default Obitsu 50cm body), which will leave me with a bonus head.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

littlebirdzoom
Two questions...

1. On FaithZ, if a doll is still listed as pre-order and still has the Add to Cart button, but the in-line text says the pre-order deadline was October, does that mean the doll's still available? Or, because the deadline was passed, she's no longer available?

Yes the doll is still available. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but they are probably given a certain amount to sell regardless of the pre order periods sometimes. So if they have more, or if AP is still willing to make them or something you can order it. Again, not sure *exactly* how it works, but if it's sold out FaithZ is pretty good about listing it as such. From my experience. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

K-2
How well do heads re-sell? I'm looking at buying a doll to grab a body for my Obitsu Rosalie (since I don't particularly want her on the skinny default Obitsu 50cm body), which will leave me with a bonus head.

I haven't seen many AP heads up for sale on Yahoo Japan Auctions. The couple I've seen with the factory face-up have gone for 15000+yen. It can depend a lot on the doll. Even though numerous dolls share the same sculpt, some face-ups are more popular than others.

MVSig.jpg

Testament

I, for one, am in search for an alternative head or two for Marie. On Mandarake they are very rare but a little cheaper. Unfortunately not the head I want for now. Anyway the prices are preposterous for what they are.

An Obitsu50 head with some decent basic custom face-up, otherwise, can be purchased for 4000-5000 yen.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

littlebirdzoom

FaithZ just announced that there's a body in white skin that's being sold separately.

Does anyone have any experience with Crobi wigs? I'm having a little trouble finding a wig. I'm being picky because I want her hair to fit to her head and be realistic in shape, not poofy on the sides (which a lot of smaller wigs do easily)

cfx
Does anyone have any experience with Crobi wigs? I'm having a little trouble finding a wig. I'm being picky because I want her hair to fit to her head and be realistic in shape, not poofy on the sides (which a lot of smaller wigs do easily)

Not the best answer as I can't speak to the smaller Crobi wigs, but the ones I have for DD are definitely not poofy like in this lousy picture:

image.php?album_id=416&image_id=1649

littlebirdzoom

Not the best answer as I can't speak to the smaller Crobi wigs, but the ones I have for DD are definitely not poofy like in this lousy picture:

image.php?album_id=416&image_id=1649

Thanks! What size is that? I have that exact same wig (I think) and color from Crobi. Mine is in a 9-10 though and it's too big for my DD, and then I have a different one in 8 inch and it's way too small xD Did you pinch it in the back or anything? their colors are just so pretty and unique.

cfx
Thanks! What size is that? I have that exact same wig (I think) and color from Crobi. Mine is in a 9-10 though and it's too big for my DD, and then I have a different one in 8 inch and it's way too small xD Did you pinch it in the back or anything? their colors are just so pretty and unique.

That is an 8" CRWML-80 in Powder Brown. It was tight to get on the DD head (DDH-07, one of the larger heads I believe though not as large as Miku): http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=3110

According to some posts by foo in this thread viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14248 it seems like that certain Crobi wigs are a bit larger or smaller in the same sizing. That seems to be the case as I also have an 8" CRWML-107 (http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=3066) and that one was a fair bit easier to get on, unless it was just easier as it's a shorter wig but I don't think that was why.

I don't know why they have the gap in sizing where the 8" are only referred to as 8" and not 8-9" though I assume their wigs are actually sized for their own resin dolls. I'm about to order a couple of the 9-10" for styles I like that don't exist in 8" but from your comment as well as some others I don't know if they'll work. I'm looking for a pretty wig in red hair and those aren't too easy to find; I love this one but it's only in the large size: http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=3737

Corvus

46666819002_aef56b4e57_z.jpg

@Testament - Just wanted to say thanks for turning me on to Himekazura wigs. Ran loves it! The quality is really good, as is the price. I found the MS size to be a little large, but a couple of stitches in the back of the wig cap tightened it right up.

Testament

Yes, she looks good with her new wigs!

MS is a little larger indeed, S is better for me depending on the head.

kidswan

I have an ap hybrid (az02 torso, ap H thighs, az02 shins) and i can't find pants. What are some good places to find pants or sd shorts? My doll is a dude and its a real pain to keep him a big sweater only. I know i'll have to mod most likely but, eh.

littlebirdzoom

I got my Chiemi in the mail and I'm absolutely in love with AP now, as if I wasn't before. I also bought a few things from the AP site to go along with her so hopefully soon she'll be all done up.

Note - when doing a lot of research I found people saying she would have a 7/8 head and closer to 7. When I measured her (properly) she is just over 6.5. The wig I bought her is probably too big, but let's hope it can fit when it gets here. Just a heads up if any new people are looking for info.

I have some pictures of her on my Insta but I'll post some better ones once she has hair and clothes. Poor girl lol

Aipaoampu

Hey I've been trying to look for this picture of an AP bust with sanded nipples shaped to look like inverted nipples... Does anyone have the pic or the flickr/blog it came from? I think the photographer's username started with an R...

Monty

I came here to see if anyone has seen Elle yet. I just saw her now and am very surprised because she is obviously nothing like previous dolls with the Angel Philia label.

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/800236

I think she looks really cute (I have mixed feelings about a doll that young-looking being so ‘sexy’ looking though), is anyone here going to try to get her?

Also is she the first ever Angel Philia doll like this or have there been others? (I know of Sonico but that’s all)

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

K-2
Also is she the first ever Angel Philia doll like this or have there been others? (I know of Sonico but that’s all)

Back in the early days when this line of dolls was being produced by Yamato as the VMF50s, there were quite a few dolls with anime style heads on a number of different doll bodies.

http://madhvinyl.com/Posts/440/HeadTypes01.jpg

The 50-01 through at least the Type J (aka Eri) were produced by Yamato. Most of their dolls had a mature anime look, not the hyper sexualized or "under aged" looking versions now available from AP.

Here is a catalog of the Yamato VMF50 OCIGs (Original Concept Image Girl) in the days before Yamato reincarnated as Arcadia and AP split off.

http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55&start=30#p81099

MVSig.jpg

Innocentsake

I had seen peeks of Elle from photos of Private Rooms so I had been waiting for her release. I already put her on layaway and made my first payment for her

Are there third party wrists for Obitsu that pivot in all directions like the new DD wrists? I don't care for the limitations of their wrists

Bellatrix

Back in the early days when this line of dolls was being produced by Yamato as the VMF50s, there were quite a few dolls with anime style heads on a number of different doll bodies.

http://madhvinyl.com/Posts/440/HeadTypes01.jpg

The 50-01 through at least the Type J (aka Eri) were produced by Yamato. Most of their dolls had a mature anime look, not the hyper sexualized or "under aged" looking versions now available from AP.

Here is a catalog of the Yamato VMF50 OCIGs (Original Concept Image Girl) in the days before Yamato reincarnated as Arcadia and AP split off.

http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55&start=30#p81099

Type Q looks like me! ahah

Too bad it is the most ugly one ahah

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Misheru

I really miss the Yamato VMF50 girls. I liked the dolls much better before AP took over. Just a matter of taste or opinion. Each person has their own.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

K-2
I really miss the Yamato VMF50 girls. I liked the dolls much better before AP took over. Just a matter of taste or opinion. Each person has their own.

I couldn't agree with you more.

The VMF50/AP girls have always been "sexy", or should I say "sexier" than all the other available Obitsu 50cm variations out there (Azone, Visuadoll, Obitsus, etc.) I relied heavily on the VMF line for new character bodies for my MADh Vinyl story.

It seems the same people have been involved with the design decisions since the mid to late days of "Yamato" through the current AP/Pink Drops era (Tommy?). But since AP separated from the parent company, it seems the restraints have been removed and the AP/Pink Drops lines have been catering to a crowd more interested in the hard core eroticism of these dolls. This "over the top" sexuality we now see in these dolls is something that just doesn't interest me like the earlier Yamato OCIG line did.

MVSig.jpg

Testament

Indeed, I'm part of that crowd, dragged in the doll market by the sexual vibe of AP/PDs. It's a matter of taste. But I don't like some extreme lewd expression/faceup. I've found recently an AMI head (Concept Girl #5), good for variety

Aaaaand it's about time for a new photo set of Marie (speaking of lewd faces... but I really like her).

This time at the beach!! (I love this background)

(click to enlarge)

kz3XOdDTd3Xuxr8nXkkV6dASxOUb1asklG5SrVQZB8R5dueoY20yXWn9U-xF3101wZHPa67ecpJLurKIAf9QasyINjNlxFAfv_SPRq9kVmEqC8vUjisNID8LYtiKQkIVbWhHLMXNfsO893G_KDykC2n6bw78cotmJTAAineICV86UR-iQVVhN55WjlRK0-vOmW57MC_yw4AyFjfl3kj7CDiCmtGm8-ShfVpCy9cP466sjRY62X7g_-zNtLb-qahn9b1CHNs7j0O7-gkr_812pdtFNBaZX8fmFNkKwkC_M7KD1puiJ8R2lWG_PDyzxVg09SmUXsZ-5RZpOSspAaEn1eo0zDU4M9Kj0REZwMMk3RbYYTZR3BMkRgrEHAfUcn4QBos_KgWV3qtSphkDuyEWV574AUflEiT8xdP41RVaWQRPt6IE6uKvktZyKw0G_92CMFP-AXSU1k1JZ9XiPeWVngAZhABHPX4giRFP_qfJB1JWcGczgc-jQ4Koq3koqaHNblg5MrXRFsSoALUwMtA9V_Dm2pvY8ItO5GW8ApLRxXQVZhJqRKAqIHGzp38SRBhWUQ96Mdd_DG8r8ps8TyupvID83efO7q266uDHtAPZ8PKa56W9Hif49C2ThL6zGs76tSbOHRmQyELxX9h0YdanOm9_=w350-h0-no mnX9D8SdCx3Djsyw0X7nBME4VMjol5jwOYBdLqovdv1AXH00odf7Gjv5ojMIWluZv3km8vRoSbvz91Ie0huOvJEFLCeFkcbeNwrk9yr2BkCb2K6c-sdsXEXMIvPgiEmy9jfqNgsWyNIYdgZVZ1cV5cv_JTMw0tOR5waY-6HmtrpdU9lAs5z1GL-f8kH0r5aECaZjUZ_wZO8zzy2hILXrdyNgS-hNJpKDHtge0AszpHONQbMjEIeq8ZHc0AAO2clGsOy92ZnSdMnQLrj3sZ7W8zH5bHsBJl2opG4YJ8_EEvayb-q4wQNwgUacMbuuOpTiDfd9fZpMHMuQerlhyBKiNPw1DDfcehdDRFxFIkt7PvJtINR-tYoVPOZzbslAvbVWSBGNtU5OWZ7snO_7lS8Cz1nT6pgEz-4GGPIqhJ5M-O0n-5LZuRj9_ZwOwybtjMTVSgSfDDgBJxsg08DbjWp66IbFYIIAmAQMa0ZvCm5AKyA1slvDt8eY7dr1pynatO05Sgpa3PqAKhamCLGHmir-qIJaXd2y2WIbDHlo0pPJ4SKEyA_IGyl5c2Gx-S-kYbJpIbreA2XqiZAHwUBCm8TtO5s8rq1L1jiBnEJ7zwuMsQxIWcq6cZAsTWrNiEki8GwCNnZLVXqXMBI96zJfkoTzx9r-=w350-h0-no 3h5uC8vzRBiSpQz2nqfBEQvSJ6ZyLIAIWv9IlUPfzxR272DuG6jt9ToLiupC5NNMSt4-2cDShhWfZ0AsF9vhCZeBAOoKfQnLZT9JEleGA-YW4t9NKnXBRETgPN3zRCfaZeG2QDx9TUiL54N4PEDbG7gr5nsJKCY6SOM060RlnOiQ4hjd9WJRVt8CftWtGCC06NxeV-khRL0vnWmYzhmdDqhEd38wu2ZXdSj32I7Oeuj--QHW6MPo6uIsVzOZ126RTJ8yBxZLuuUing0sD6JEMSKjuschH1fQqjNJBTaRMHgMPel7N-uDKvXpOwg-Pm4_L2okoskUwNxAwbm8jE_y99uzIgLCaqix1-_GfYYG_vUAAHFc2IL3RSJyjdtgnpbpUOuKChVJDHriEH4oXE0GISYO1oKruV4zh9Bv7fyDFkeFueSKF30hsSr8ED-lH6fZEUneRJ0WdCf8Kcur__XlR3KXLwn3fO88bunGAisercFGYyomVd5_zJb_4HX2LU3ysi9W281Djgzw71GMMKhnSAw4UuAFjEz4lw71YrEkrIVuNsSoPp3BNNOJHbvKJnttVMx8YmmpdvRBrBEdiaawjxWOZ79gXk5hEtgNXAy_7FxiK7hb16iGh5Nh0NndmJXD5G3bo98WRIWMPKr6R1eyJWyO=w350-h0-no gNdNSGnFXqjj0ZTMV39k9Lw-QpXCKlGWn3GlTyiehDjoSOUUwmpy5slHCyzrfcDw4zjNvj4cJxC2QT_bLeL94BsmC6yUD0qZIw4h8GQsvIIsczxODLZZyOGguGKrXzvaSsy_NZPQxSAkHMZwjHpgvLxGEwcLGpWy6Eu7ddk0Y57dKjYd-iLmzaVpEvGD6q3p1B8k2GVgMSe56oNAU9H51lVg7qETzeg227myGxPJcKTsPuLM1YydS_8-2-0QB3YbXgsySkGSunqQf6xUHYbz6LjB2jsLc6r-Ryc9qCHZQJmQ0EZzbKCnHrhBWa26HzdveKdnsA0C9iPAEgeo9-DsjLow2rnE-HWTTYsmRu-6LANrfjRlOagaHVcMAXHgDbFInHHDr3SQ_ssq--ITlMGIaELH-NnCyeOxCmyPdIPxKVnl62O4ohM4YWFZaa-8vanBP5o7te14TYKKBG0EoQ02vfo9YGhyeBvZmUMcA5h7y0PlgIlesyUbqFqUxmD-KbixtK0NetrIimnJZd0Va0126bzKsVJVSPRncV6x3d4EdVu_kIIwACYjV2yCMzrEKqYHfbO28vBaLWeu1h8SAKz-ZbkzoOlmBGGuwYjxTWVdUZldM0MYJL-rzXc5pvic_08EL7puUun0WqXECxCS8yNnMxrV=w350-h0-no

89InFiEnsdV5WufiUQ1autmmC-DZEA-sGlp2P_hiq4DoHE2gjifCr_C6NjqNViB9HNiAFRsMVfjVKQW7hW6LyApaPTSl7UM19YoJazbXi7ZhGpL7bzwcfHkyVyLSsJYZ3Ac5TWyluqXKiPMlk-1-a9RsAH0Nb7YJiUnx1k1nJ0slIHrZJs7JllGJ0x-kRjsuG7AH9hwAOlDkKAPzw4CamGVyYVfO5bqMNSYR4IxX8BcS49rYtH7mR5d4mldF7_UFF1obwAGB-Thj82VrM-XJEd2cTqPhPUCPQhVLybF9ygG4dIeg6okVNmai_vbTaZqe0yL24iSvQtKb42ter2mH9ArqJ_cmrPW51SWuWwp1TdSks2_UwoboGYOlAefIHNqdGycFPCDRUD8lpS3-aLR5XVnezuJQYpVzEZi8wz24EtUsP85Pm8DmB9e_t68GjqhVafsaIud_qbwpoGaqOHEBWW8jJ32hAFsYFhhjdIeY3G3kmIgmLtUSWLnb3RtKUd-U_y59UXgSl4ZBP3dO-kYV-XkS7atgqs6msL2wNTGlGtgeWcfZHhS7ILFyT-nRggB4qRtBbn6w0escWcBCO4_KyQOSaUDH6FgqrnfQLmi3HPVd45LH6nIL04XWU9aeys_o8FUEhOvAGxGD_KfHwAkj8row=w0-h500-no P1SEAOU-spqJyIN0LJAOn41F1Bt-8K0fczNGCSaTxx39oyacA2mh99TjZcGIhwET3zHzSGW0cJP5Yt1JPCmQ3bGBfagxMimqU0YIGfX1pYMyjCYAEIEIWW0nz2XAtlrF2EZYJZzZRqBP2wgjCVt3vVTW4-r5lam4j6POdzjKM1gfjOnNV_2UOBmoYBst9On_rFJ06_ae8Wmt15vOpSiNqI9s4_7FF_tVIYEphCv14aCDFcVCue0GKxTV02MXeGZ8lm2ORbW2h-qJolsqs5HxGf-hjjSZqbq6R9uuocjd84ybCxVp2HqljgLJ0IazP1R5qBnZK28VOMgA4SugRPZHkRK07BtI_UHugoF5hngIDefjOLCYnQTd5PUy5GhjIr-ydbbeCqDKeoOKz0SvMe1yqf1O9pY4mle3wQ-H5HZvy0rd63qyIl-gizHUDdl4QUuoWLwaXb0FESj8UvZuOmQJUiTluGSW74fkkjzMD0DFE8phQXhlZXeCXkpTxgMAjmLQhSCh-Bvmi6Eb4in2ng4B6FPFCEVMKNbIhgXmXQ-ZvtdrMAsPcsuxdM9U1m2YVTvA7edSAhgHDRwB15vprSzmx-qviCenUyii880U3xquupme6eCPeMGEaltCbqaxh3iBuml57icMWYo97LF1K-bfbkel=w350-h0-no

This time:

Optional Parts: G bust (Soft Skin), flat feet.

Wig: Semilong straight light brown - S size (Himekazura)

Dress and accessories: blue striped lingerie set - SD size M bust (Volks, linea Tenshi no Koromo), bracelets (unknown brand), sunglasses - SD size (unknown brand), blue popsicle (unknown brand), dolphin hat - SD size (unknown brand)

Yes, it's a hat...

The M size bra it's too little even with a G bust, but it works somehow (barely). Otherwise the sunglasses are too big for her head (obviously, they were designed for SD head. Early impulse buy...).

I'm glad I've found a popsicle, so I can put her tongue to a good use without lewdness involved.