Juu Yuki

Uriko

Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Gabihime

I used a set from Dollfie Project and the pieces were slightly rough.  I had to sand them down a bit to get the pieces to fit smoothly with one another.  I’d say the hardest part is getting the neck tube on.  Once it’s on, it’s super easy to pop the head on the body.  Or it would be if I didn’t have to sand down the interior of the neck piece I have tomorrow lol.  Like I said, the pieces ended up being sort of rough.  Next time I’ll use a different method.  And yes, once you get the head on, she looks perfectly fine with everyone else.  Right out of the box with the default Mona head she looked super wack, but once her head was on she looked great.

Gabihime

She has a super cute face!

As an update, once I sanded down the inside of the piece I had, Gabriel’s head fit great on the body.  If I had just bought an extra neck piece from Obitsu I don’t think I would have had any problems at all.  I’ve ordered a bunch of extra ones so I won’t have this problem in the future whatever I decide to hybridize!711E5667-E4A5-44DC-BC4B-ED4D14AA9F52.jpeg.83ed39dbf52e7d13857c7c2b2532ed7e.jpeg

• Like 1

Testament

DIY day!

Sooo, my poor Rikasa got a bad case of hip cracking, well, as K-2 always says, excess of vinil in the hip holes can got caught in the joint between thigh and hip and stress out the plastic.

Like this. Death by snu snu:

ACtC-3fmSxCg1qdkqXBz0tm0rMc69D0KVTRHMH41

Yeah, that's very bad. I have replacements, but I was feeling creative and I wanted to try to fix this.

My idea was to use bicomponent epoxy glue, but I wanted something stronger to support the joint. If only I could cast them in metal...

Well, let's see what I can find around...

and I've found... something, like a waterproof cover for electrical cables.

Something similar to this:

IP68-cavo-elettrico-impermeabile-connettore-a-Y-branch-connettori-T-5-Spille-32A-450V-cavo-di.jpg_960x960.jpg

Well, I only need the head so I saw away the round part and carved a shape like this (before filing):

ACtC-3dGT7tLZcaX5yM_PEQipv3EZAc_7rUzwWIJ

Diameter wise is perfect. Even better, is a little smaller than the joint, so it can exert some degree of pression on the structure compacting it.

ACtC-3cIITZvPgYnPQwcYwKJVCQP8Ao3jJOoiLqFIZprioq4fFU22lRmQHYs4y0PW5cqN4GIBTASK_CEusE1YVtbnLZuu11-M_5B9sYYOPt7dlqrD33suDad6lIHndbEBv2YtkM1lpGQ3hswPujRvKRDhKRn=w800-h628-no?authuser=0ACtC-3f6KWgQ4pfQaY6bQL5TYXQ0ijnWSZuXvDcRM0SZx8TdDv5MYT3TqUPvSm2aoVdpSo9eHlumauIeQKcNj8SVoqVUeYPXPkS4qW25PYzyvyX7uBQFCwDj_H5aDIhI_H0qr_DCMLS1SiUHTtVGn0vY2h96=w800-h783-no?authuser=0

Perfect! Well, a little raw if you ask me, but I'm not so good at file plastic. And anyway it'll hide inside Riakasa, far from the eyes.

Remove the piece, filll it with a good amount of epoxy, reapply and cement everything with other epoxy filling every hole and creating a superstructure.

ACtC-3fgmlLhVJKa7A0KcNF5Y9mP_uht09DqTpWtfu0e7vSJygGb8eMj_cQ7uxPCt-uHEeAHRtqaidFpSNafEOvkh6DXiiloIkG5V2vWNyjuDd_cac0TqyOYRPA-hhB87vhGEFbvTNSccMxnDW40ZhuKLsvB=w619-h800-no?authuser=0

Wait like ... 12-18 hours making sure, for the first few hours, gravity doesn't mess with the glue too much and done! Hard as rock and fit perfectly into its vinyl armor.

Obviously, back at the source of the problem, we must enlarge the joint hole in the abdomen part:

ACtC-3fUKpBiVjxoDsGyjSOCo7jNSZIDWC-Bufov

Now go Rikasa, you can stand again.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2
5 hours ago, Testament said:

DIY day!

Sooo, my poor Rikasa got a bad case of hip cracking, well, as K-2 always says, excess of vinil in the hip holes can got caught in the joint between thigh and hip and stress out the plastic.

Now go Rikasa, you can stand again.

Let us know how this works out.

MVSig.jpg

Testament
6 hours ago, K-2 said:

Let us know how this works out.

I've just reconnected her legs and they can keep the position pretty well, at least for now. I can consider this a success.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

IenNesto
On 11/10/2020 at 6:21 AM, Zaliayn said:

My unnamed AP girl! Wig & eyes probably not final, I just have a lack of things that fit her lol

50585891402_d5de5efa54_c.jpg

Wow!

Her face is stunning ❤️

I like how realistic these eyes look

But I hope that you will find appropriate wig and eyes for your girl and you will like everything about her ^w^