The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

myownlittleworld
On 5/24/2021 at 1:41 PM, Rneiro said:

Beep! Beep! 

AP Emmy soft skin and glass eye ver. is on Mandarake for 50k yen. Get her while she’s there! I just saw the 4th picture of her and it’s so cute! Plus she has the same head sculpt as Misa (2013 release), which is Type-J. 

I was thinking of another word having to do with pastel colors and is a Japanese fashion subculture for Emmy, but I don’t remember it! 

Brand New! AP Emmy Soft Skin and Glass Eye ver. Mandarake

Available Quarantotto/Angel Philia dolls on Mandarake ARK

On 5/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, Ari_clefairy said:

Ahh I just ordered the Emmy on Mandarake! I was refreshing the Angel Philia page every day just to see if she'd pop up before the preorder closed, actually saved me a couple bucks. 

I got one too! She just arrived today. I was checking Mandarake twice a day too. LOL I really like this face up version. 

F57FCDFE-3379-4198-8C82-F8D3FD8725B2.jpeg

34BB5835-74DB-4799-B4DE-19AAE11B9A13.jpeg

• Like 2

Rneiro
On 5/27/2021 at 12:40 PM, Testament said:

Just arrived! I'm really happy I've bought this used hybrid on Mandarake for 18000 yen:

020400730351.jpg

It's an Obitsu48 with unknown damaged bust, Angel Philia tattooed Type C abdomen and thights (finally! I was searching for a whitey C abdomen since... forever), a feet without the screw etc, but now I can substitute the broken parts, put a C bust on and finally have a type C AP body!

They really are multiplying °_° I'm at... 4 and an half... how it's happening? XD

11 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

I got one too! She just arrived today. I was checking Mandarake twice a day too. LOL I really like this face up version. 

I have almost 4 dolls. It’s a shame that replacement parts for 55cm and up Obitsu dolls aren’t being produced anymore. The bottom 2 need new replacement parts.

In order of arrival:

1. Used Obitsu 50cm, Meigana

2. New Obitsu 60cm, GONN 3.0

3. Damaged and disassembled 60cm, GONN 1.0

4. Used male Obitsu 65cm, GONN 4.0

I’m glad to finally have multiple dolls, but now they need clothing, heads, eyes, wigs and new replacement parts. That’s the downside of having multiple dolls, especially ones that have been discontinued.

I will post pictures of Meigana, GONN 3.0 and GONN 4.0 on my Obitsu thread later. I won’t take any pictures of GONN 1.0 until she’s been fully rehabilitated and repaired. GONN stands for "Good Ole No Name" by the way.
———————————————————

Emmy is so cute! I think she would be a good cat girl or angel. She’s too baby-faced and innocent-looking for anything else! Lolita? I think that was the word I was trying to remember in my last post.

I think I will finally email Mandarake to ask when new Angel Philia hull part sets are being released. I really want a white hull part set and Type-J head.

• Like 1

nyampo
7 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

Emmy is so cute! I think she would be a good cat girl or angel. She’s too baby-faced and innocent-looking for anything else! Lolita? I think that was the word I was trying to remember in my last post.

I really wanted a Kumi or Emmy. Not sure if I agree with the Lolita part. Lolita doesn't always mean cute or innocent.(thinking punk lolita here) I have a type K head that still needs a body and I was thinking about turning her into a Lolita. Style wise personality wise she's pretty un lolita. Because well Lolita is a fashion and not a costume or a character trait. 

Rneiro
On 5/24/2021 at 1:41 PM, Rneiro said:

Beep! Beep! 

AP Emmy soft skin and glass eye ver. is on Mandarake for 50k yen. Get her while she’s there! I just saw the 4th picture of her and it’s so cute! Plus she has the same head sculpt as Misa (2013 release), which is Type-J. 

I was thinking of another word having to do with pastel colors and is a Japanese fashion subculture for Emmy, but I don’t remember it at the moment! 

Brand New! AP Emmy Soft Skin and Glass Eye ver. Mandarake

Available Quarantotto/Angel Philia Products on Mandarake

7 minutes ago, nyampo said:

I really wanted a Kumi or Emmy. Not sure if I agree with the Lolita part. Lolita doesn't always mean cute or innocent.(thinking punk lolita here) I have a type K head that still needs a body and I was thinking about turning her into a Lolita. Style wise personality wise she's pretty un lolita. Because well Lolita is a fashion and not a costume or a character trait. 

I’m aware.

nyampo
46 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

I’m aware.

Good to know then...

Eito

I really love the Emmy sculpt and face-up; initially I saw them on Mandarake too but hesitated too much, had to place an order for the next batch instead.

POMNYAN
On 5/28/2021 at 5:07 PM, myownlittleworld said:

What a cutie!!! Her glass eyes are sooo pretty very different than what we've seen with angel philia eyes but a very great different! <3 she has such an adorable face up this time around!

samseramsamsam

I just wanted to say thank you, because had I not read here about the indentations often in the soft skin thighs from the hands, I might have suffered a little freak out today 😅

IMG_20210602_161833_816.jpg

Edited by samseramsamsam
Picture added
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rneiro

Do you all know what Angel Philia thighs can fit on an Obitsu 50cm? I would like to buy Meigana AP Soft Skin thighs, but I don’t know which thighs will fit on her.

Edited by Rneiro

oliphantkid
8 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Do you all know what Angel Philia thighs can fit on an Obitsu 50cm? I would like to buy Meigana AP Soft Skin thighs, but I don’t know which thighs will fit on her.

as far as im aware all ap thighs fit all ap dolls

Testament
8 hours ago, Rneiro said:

22 minutes ago, oliphantkid said:

as far as im aware all ap thighs fit all ap dolls

Well not really. Yes, almost all AP/PD pieces can fit all AP/PD, but Rneiro mentioned an Obitsu50 so...

Obitsu 50 are 2 cm taller than AP girls (based on Obitsu 48), and the 2 cm difference are all in the legs.

For example I own a pair of Obitsu50 legs (don't ask, spare parts XD) and if I put on the thighs of my AP on the frame, the gap with the knee is 1 cm.

To make them fit you must reduce the lenght of the "bone" converting the Obitsu50 into an Obitsu48.

Edited by Testament
  • Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

monkeypizzasonic

I think the part list in the first post on this thread shows which leg parts were made for 50cm and which for 48cm.    

MrFjmg03

My gorgeous Galaxia :)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 2

Rneiro
5 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

My gorgeous Galaxia :)

7AD83852-6F7B-41F7-90A3-82B71A9E1D57.jpeg

Teehee.. I have something/someone to show off too! I have to send the seller a picture of Meigana wearing the item they sold to me first! I am very happy with my purchase.

Where could I find clothing that’ll fit on a doll with large chest like Galaxia’s?

I do want to post the same picture on my Obitsu thread, but it seems to be more family-friendly than this one!

Now about the AP thighs that will fit an Obitsu 50cm.. I don’t want to shave down Meigana’s leg tubes in order to get a smaller part to fit, so I’ll look up AP parts compatible with 50cm dolls and check the first page of this thread.

I think Azone thighs may be a good alternative because they are curvier and could possibly fit Meigana without making any modifications.

However, I was first drawn to soft skin AP parts because of their appearance and potential for increased mobility for posing. I plan on getting soft skin arms and possibly shins for Meigana in the future.

Edited by Rneiro
Added a question.

oliphantkid
22 hours ago, Testament said:

Well not really. Yes, almost all AP/PD pieces can fit all AP/PD, but Rneiro mentioned an Obitsu50 so...

Obitsu 50 are 2 cm taller than AP girls (based on Obitsu 48), and the 2 cm difference are all in the legs.

For example I own a pair of Obitsu50 legs (don't ask, spare parts XD) and if I put on the thighs of my AP on the frame, the gap with the knee is 1 cm.

To make them fit you must reduce the lenght of the "bone" converting the Obitsu50 into an Obitsu48.

whats PD im not very familiar with that

Testament

Pink Drops, even if I fail to found differences from Angel Philia... their box is the same too (with Angel Philia logo).

samseramsamsam

We had a spa day - stuffed the soft parts 😉

How much do you stuff these dolls? Should the soft skin still be 'squishy'? Do you also stuff the butt, or just the lower belly? 

(As consolation, she got new underwear and cheap elf ears XD) 

IMG_20210605_160941_341.jpg

IMG_20210605_160941_262.jpg

• Like 1

MrFjmg03

@samseramsamsam Congrats she is so cute. I love the way you style her. 

It depends on what you like. I personally overstuffed my soft AP girls. I like them to feel firm. I don’t recommend it because it stops the flexibility of posing at all their potential. But I’m not a fan of posing my dolls much so the firm they feel the better for me. I have 3 hard vinyl AP and I like them better than my soft APs because they feel less fragile. I did stuffed everything on My soft AP girls the butt and even the bust LOL

A pictures of my gorgeous Cempasúchil:)

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 3

Testament

I stuff her... enough XD

Thighs and abdomen (front, rear, under, etc), no bust.

It's still somewhat squishy, but this way the parts don't deform from staying in the box

• Like 1

samseramsamsam
1 hour ago, MrFjmg03 said:

@samseramsamsam Congrats she is so cute. I love the way you style her. 

It depends on what you like. I personally overstuffed my soft AP girls. I like them to feel firm. I don’t recommend it because it stops the flexibility of posing at all their potential. But I’m not a fan of posing my dolls much so the firm they feel the better for me. I have 3 hard vinyl AP and I like them better than my soft APs because they feel less fragile. I did stuffed everything on My soft AP girls the butt and even the bust LOL

A pictures of my gorgeous Cempasúchil:)

3D3142BB-E654-4CFE-9549-83A1EB266769.jpeg

Thank you! My, these Honkas sure need to be stabilized 😉 she has this cute 'Jessica Rabbit' vibe! 

Good to know, I was afraid that the vinyl might be too stressed if stuffed firmly! 

58 minutes ago, Testament said:

I stuff her... enough XD

Thighs and abdomen (front, rear, under, etc), no bust.

It's still somewhat squishy, but this way the parts don't deform from staying in the box

Oh, good point! I totally forgot to stuff 'under'. Maybe some stuffing will slide down 😅 I mainly stabilized the thighs, and the indentations plopped out nicely! 

monkeypizzasonic

Still trying out looks for this girl. Unfortunately I've been sick so I haven't had a chance to shoot as much as I'd like. I call this one "Assassin's Creed/Pirate/Kingdom Hearts chic". Also have some Doll Delights and possibly Dollmore stuff coming in, so lots of dress up time ahead. 

20210527_161856.jpg

• Like 2

monkeypizzasonic

Also, does anyone have pictures of AP tan skin next to SmD cinnamon? I have pics of it next to DD tan and SmD tea, but this combination eludes me.

Rneiro

Here is Meigana wearing an AP H3 soft skin bust! It doesn’t interfere with the movement of the DollyPop torso and bottom she has either. 

Meigana really didn’t want to show them off and insisted that I take her head off first, but I didn’t want to go through all of the trouble of fixing her wig and barrette again. 

The seller said it’s from AP Kiara with the original blushing. Now, how do I find clothes that can fit her and her new cabinets?

I would’ve said rack, but these are HUGE!

8A0200F4-38FE-4F7F-BF07-927884CCD26C.jpeg

12476AC9-DD55-493C-9983-CD8241A3C4C9.jpeg

Edited by Rneiro
  • Like 3

baldylox

Wow!  She looks awesome!  Yeah they're huge but they look so good on her!  <3<3<3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.