Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Alphakitty

Home Town Dolpa Kobe

Alphakitty

Didn't see a thread on this, so I thought I would start one up! Volks has announced the next Dolpa, which will take place in Kobe. This is the first one to take place there! It will be held on July 31st.

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/dolpa_portal/index.html

I assume that at least 2 Dollfie Dreams will be released. I wonder which ones they will be? My guess would be the Akibahara Girls that were teased a while back. I'd be pretty excited if it was them, as I adore the girl with the cat microphone.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Nakitaninja

Nice find!

DDS, DDS, DDS, DDS, DDS, DDS.... ad nauseam

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

mitsuki

That's great! They can be known for beef and at least one Dolpa now.

Nakitaninja
That's great! They can be known for beef and at least one Dolpa now.

HA!

Funny and true FTW. ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

otakusan

Thanks for news, will sure keep my eye on it... and like you mentioned, I wonder if that Akihabara girl with the cat microphone will be released... so excited

PlasticFantastic

I hope there's some goodies and I really hope for a Volks USA lotto XD

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

MsGeek

Dollfie Dream Sister Base Body. Please Volks, please Volks, please. Namiko has been bugging me. She wants to become a woman. When you are 13 and still looking like a tween it's frustrating. I know that.

Besides, DDS really does look like an Obitsu 50cm killa. It's like they took a lot of the ideas in Obitsu 50cm and gave them their own twist. Then they covered it all in typically gorgeous Volks body sculpt.

C'mon DDS...

jadepixel

Besides, DDS really does look like an Obitsu 50cm killa. It's like they took a lot of the ideas in Obitsu 50cm and gave them their own twist. Then they covered it all in typically gorgeous Volks body sculpt.

So true!

I'm really tempted by obitsu 50cm but the Volks aesthetics are so much nicer for me... they better hurry up and give us some DDS girls!

Halcyon

Looks like Volks chose a location that's quite far away from most of the radioactive radiation. Sounds like a good decision to me.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

mitsuki

Official information for the Kobe Dolpa is scheduled to be released July 2nd. I am excited to see what is new.

Till Troll

I am hoping a white skin DDdy and DDS will be released: the recent website redesign offers hope for the DDS. I would also love another head mold... but now I am in fantasy land. Every time I window shop on the Volks site I daydream about which head I would take a dremel too: that, and I really think Moe/Natsuki would fill a gap in the current line up

Zukin

Hmm, I'm curious to see what goodies come out this time!

baldylox

OMG I see Touhou girls! Wallets everywhere will be exploding within 24 hours..... Can't yet tell if they are DDS or not.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Pupi

Sakuya is a DDS!!! Only the DDs body can pose the arm in that way!

But that's not fair! Only the wig left to complete my own Sakuya MDD custom ><

Anyway, from the pictures (maybe it's just the low quality) them face mold doesn't seems so... Unique. The akiiba girl's wig is lovely, but her face seems a mix of Mayu and Tamaki!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

iomi

i'm not the biggest fan of touhou project, but Sakuya seems ok or maybe bcuz it's only the picture. I felt different when it was airy and neris, they look more unique! i'll still wait for better HQ picture for this one.

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Suzuna

I need more pics of Akira, pronto! It looks like her eye shape may be exactly what I was looking for, ah~! *sits on hands and waits*

Dolly

Good gravy, Akira is brain-meltingly cute! I'm so glad to see a DDS being released internationally, finally.

The profile pic of Sakuya makes me WANT her, though it is hard to tell yet. I do hope she is a DDS, considering that she is only like a cm taller than Reimu and is the same age. Though I hope she is not another Japan exclusive!

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

Kumi
Good gravy, Akira is brain-meltingly cute! I'm so glad to see a DDS being released internationally, finally.

The profile pic of Sakuya makes me WANT her, though it is hard to tell yet. I do hope she is a DDS, considering that she is only like a cm taller than Reimu and is the same age. Though I hope she is not another Japan exclusive!

I think, that maybe both girls are DDS or the description was reversed and actually the Akihabara girl will be DD (like Moe&Natsuki) and the Touhou girl will be DDS (like previous two). Will see.

arrex
Though I hope she is not another Japan exclusive!

Hopefully not...

On the SDGr Front - I want Date's clothes for my girls! They look cool!

Averis

UGH... a DDS... and just yesterday I was telling Baldylox that I had an idea for DDS twins... What cruel fate.

Galvatim

I like Akira! Especially if she turns out to be DDS. Sakuya looks cool, but I'm not familiar enough with Touhou to go after her, assuming she's only available in Japan. She makes me want the blue haired, blade throwing, Ciel from Tsukihime as a DD though.

baldylox
UGH... a DDS... and just yesterday I was telling Baldylox that I had an idea for DDS twins... What cruel fate.

Hee hee. This is how fate works my friend. She can be ever so cruel at times. But other times she is a really great girl to have around.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.