mitsuki

Thank you, jun97! Here are some more shots of Sakuya and Akira:

5903485995_0db023caef.jpg

5904044488_5378f68ae5.jpg

Akira in casual clothes

5903485969_cf9ebfd33c.jpg

Akira in her stage outfit.

Nakitaninja

So we're not going to get Sakuya (unless they have changed their copyright agreement), I am assuming and we might get a shot at Akira. I dunno. I know this sounds horrible because I have been really excited for this girls but I feel ambivalent about them! I know that will probably change.

I have to say their faces have a TON of personality- which is something I do like. I am sincerely looking forward to seeing who does what with these lovely ladies when they welcome them home. They're just not so much my style this time around. ^^;;;;;

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

PlasticFantastic

Akira looks cuter and cuter every time I see her! But there's no way I can afford her ;_; I'm maxed out on DD's for the year~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Milk

Akira is so cuuuute. But I'm still torn about her face. Sometimes I see a duckface instead of a kittymouth. LOL. Volks is lately releasing more and more kittymouthed girls, eh?

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DD 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}

waiting for  TinyFox Fluffy

mitsuki

There is a tiny bit of green on the outer edges of her upper eyelashes. I think it is cute.

Dolly

Yay, more pics! My goodness Akira is a cutie. Though I know what you mean, Yami, I sorta see the duck mouth too sometimes. xD

I couldn't help but notice this as part of the fine print under her Specs (translated by Google):

DDS "Akira" is open Guhando (DDII-H-07) is employed. The other hand are not included. ※ All picture images "chest M" has taken on. Actual product is "chest S" will be delivered on.

I had not realized that the DDS had its own hands, that explains the new optional hand parts release! And I kind of giggled when I saw the part about the bust. I guess the S-bust wouldn't fill out the clothes as well. (or maybe it was just not ready)

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

Milk

Thankfully I'm not the only one who sees the duckmouth! It almost drives me crazy. LOL.

I like the DDS hands and also wanted to buy a DDS body only with those hands. Now if they would finally release a fullbody separately-- though I think it would be better to have open hands for a first doll. It provides you more opportunities than fists.

Kumi

Judging from the code (DDII-H-07) and from the previous informations, these hands should be compatible with existing DDII body. That means, we will have another option hands available. Sooner or later, in Volks Store.

Milk
Judging from the code (DDII-H-07) and from the previous informations, these hands should be compatible with existing DDII body. That means, we will have another option hands available. Sooner or later, in Volks Store.

The hands are listed on the side with the DDS option parts. Even states that it's compatible with DD/DDy and also available in WS.

di-chan123

Thank you DefectiveAngel! The photos made me want Akira that much more :3 and I like her mouth, the duckbill/kittymouth is very cute to me! ^^

mitsuki

I love Akira's brilliant green eyes. I want to see the DDS S-bust.

Suzuna

I agree about the duckface. I want to slap anyone that duckfaces for photos, and wanting to slap a doll isn't good! Akira would be perfect with a different mouth.

DefectiveAngel
Thank you DefectiveAngel! The photos made me want Akira that much more :3 and I like her mouth, the duckbill/kittymouth is very cute to me! ^^

You're very welcome! I was just doing some random clicking on Volks site and found them.

I'm with you, I think her mouth is cute too. I really like the kitty type smirk they gave Airy (Shining Hearts) and I like what they did for Akira. It really makes their faces unique and cute. ^_^

Suzuna

Airy's kitty face is cute. This girl's... too much!

otakusan
Akira, Moe2, Sakuya.... i'm so dead

I agree with otakusan.

So far... Akira is a sure go... trying to convince myself to not look at Sakuya and Moe2

Dolly

It is tradition to go through the motions of denial that we are doomed to want/buy the pretty new dolls.

I must resist Akira! I don't really need a DDS, and her mouth isn't that cute . . .

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

PlasticFantastic
I agree about the duckface. I want to slap anyone that duckfaces for photos, and wanting to slap a doll isn't good! Akira would be perfect with a different mouth.

But duckface is so funny to laugh at! ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

mitsuki

More photos of Akira in her stage outfit:

5915027667_830ebf15b6.jpg

5915587466_c0dda967ac.jpg

5915027737_b51a719fdc.jpg

5915587522_5bb8ef0aa5.jpg

5915587544_e70f9874a3.jpg

5915027795_4964e6a8f8.jpg

5915027819_a34f86be72.jpg

otakusan
I can't not look, otakusan!

Ok, Akira is still a sure GO, but looks like Sakuya will be a pass now, she looks a bit too much like my Lily doing a Clannad Kyo cosplay...

5801910956_66d2781dc1.jpg

IMG_5775 by Otakusan167, on Flickr

As for Moe2... still trying not to look

mitsuki

She looks lovely, Otakusan. I lost the lottery for Lily, so I will try for Sakuya as well as Akira. Thank you for encouraging me.

otakusan
She looks lovely, Otakusan. I lost the lottery for Lily, so I will try for Sakuya as well as Akira. Thank you for encouraging me.

haha.. that's the first thank you I've ever got for encouraging someone to spend money