The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

misskale

What would it take to get you to sell...?

Suzuna

I would have to have a life-threatening financial crisis to sell off any of my girls. Medical expenses, that sort of thing. I could see myself selling their bodies/hair/eyes under less extreme cirbleepstances and holding on to their heads until I could afford to put them back together again, but I'd never give up their heads unless I had absolutely no choice. Never!

kymaera
I would sell one of my girls if she no longer boned with me anymore.

Hard to refrain from commenting on that typo

I have a couple that I haven't bonded with fully and would probably be willing to trade/sell if I got a good offer. Other than that, it would take a really good "more than enough to replace" offer to get me to part with most of mine except of course for a life-changing event or so

Anriko

1. How do/would you decide you would be willing to sell or trade one of your girls?

Only if there was one of the following conditions:

1. I've sold everything else [including the kitchen sink] first.

2. This is towards a different dolly goal that will never happen again outside of rare planetary conjunctions.

2. What would it take to get you to sell a unicorn you'd managed to catch?

Probably death or dismemberment. I seriously have so much other collectible-type stuff I could get rid of first around here - my dolls are pretty much not up for negotiation!

JChiibs

I keep on thinking about this topic, and I don't think I ever could. Each one of my DD have been/will be customized, even the limited heads I have. I could never buy another copy of them because they are already unique and very distinctive to me. I simply cannot think of a situation bad enough to compel me to sell any of them. I'd rather work my fingers to the bone doing any DD customs or clothing commissions as a source of income, sell our computers and camera long before selling our dolls would ever even cross my mind. It just isn't an option for me. I may be a weirdo but they are a very direct link to me keeping my sanity, and giving me a reason to even care about the outside world.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Nehelenia

Due to the fact my financies are very weak I cannot afford to have more then 2 girls and until resently I couldint afford to keep more then one so until I manage to find and get the girls that really manage to win me I had to buy and sell a couple of heads. As for the unicorn I managed to obtain, I don't think I will ever or for any reason part with my Saber.

rubberduck217

1. How do/would you decide you would be willing to sell or trade one of your girls?

it would take a lot for me to even consider selling Claudius and Aeris.

Like every one it would have to be and extreme financial problems, considering with my current job i'm finally getting paid for what i'm worth.

And besides I only buy what I truly want and like, So I could really never part with ether one of them

2. What would it take to get you to sell a unicorn you'd managed to catch?

Iv'e got a lot of over stuff I'll get rid of before that, I'll happily sell my airsoft collection before Claudius and Aeris goes.

00011.jpg

My beautiful twins Claudius 18/8 (Nero) Aeris 23/11 (Alter)