Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

What Manga are you reading?

katnaper
so maybe I'm a weirdo but I read manga online...since alot of the stuff I am reading that I really enjoy hasnt been released in English yet...currently my addiction is 'Iris Zero' I absolutely love it it has a very similar feel to Spiral and I am collecting that manga since it IS in English fufufufufu oh and I am also currently reading My boyfriend is a Vampire which will always make me giggle XD

Nope. I read them online too especially the Korean ones that haven't been officially translated to Enlish but I also collect the ones I really like in paperback form currently I just have Ouran and Kamisama Kiss but I'm planning on adding Kimi ni Todoke and Fairy Tail. I also want to get my hands on Absolute Witch which is an old favorite. I've read My Boyfriend is a Vampire and can't wait for more to come out.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

DarkAvenger696
so maybe I'm a weirdo but I read manga online...since alot of the stuff I am reading that I really enjoy hasnt been released in English yet...currently my addiction is 'Iris Zero' I absolutely love it it has a very similar feel to Spiral and I am collecting that manga since it IS in English fufufufufu oh and I am also currently reading My boyfriend is a Vampire which will always make me giggle XD

Nope. I read them online too especially the Korean ones that haven't been officially translated to Enlish but I also collect the ones I really like in paperback form currently I just have Ouran and Kamisama Kiss but I'm planning on adding Kimi ni Todoke and Fairy Tail. I also want to get my hands on Absolute Witch which is an old favorite. I've read My Boyfriend is a Vampire and can't wait for more to come out.

oh it just felt like as I was looking though everyone said they were buying or found it in the library >__< Im the same way I like to collect the ones I have read and really liked in paperback as well and Oh my gosh yeeees I can't wait for more of 'My Boyfriend is a Vampire' to come out I swear it feels like I am dying when I have to wait for the next volume XD I noticed you said that you had read a manwha and was curious as to if you have read 'Boy of the female wolf' I absolutely love it and wish like hell it would be released in English so I could buy it!!

katnaper

I haven't read that. It seems interesting though so I'll add it to my list. Have you read Love in the Mask? Its a gender bender but a little darker. Lots of drama - I swear I feel sorry for some of the characters in korean manhwas and dramas, they go through so many hardships before they find happiness. Don't know if you would like Noblesse too. Its a vampire story but more action type than anything. I just love how the characters are drawn.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

DarkAvenger696
I haven't read that. It seems interesting though so I'll add it to my list. Have you read Love in the Mask? Its a gender bender but a little darker. Lots of drama - I swear I feel sorry for some of the characters in korean manhwas and dramas, they go through so many hardships before they find happiness. Don't know if you would like Noblesse too. Its a vampire story but more action type than anything. I just love how the characters are drawn.

OMG I have heard of that one... I think I read the first few chapters of it awhile back surprisingly enough its by the same author as 'Boy of the Female Wolf' XD it could be that I stopped reading 'Love in the Mask' because of a huge update to 'Boy of the Female Wolf' lol but I will def stick it on my list to re-read/read since I love the art =)

katnaper

OMG I have heard of that one... I think I read the first few chapters of it awhile back surprisingly enough its by the same author as 'Boy of the Female Wolf' XD it could be that I stopped reading 'Love in the Mask' because of a huge update to 'Boy of the Female Wolf' lol but I will def stick it on my list to re-read/read since I love the art =)

I just finished reading 'Boy of the Female Wolf' and I just have to say I want MOAR!!!!! Just added it to my favorites, I love how light it is compared to 'Love in the Mask' and I hope the author keeps it that way. Thanks for recommending it. I really loved it. Eun Soo is so cute.

DarkAvenger696

I just finished reading 'Boy of the Female Wolf' and I just have to say I want MOAR!!!!! Just added it to my favorites, I love how light it is compared to 'Love in the Mask' and I hope the author keeps it that way. Thanks for recommending it. I really loved it. Eun Soo is so cute.

^______^ I'm so glad you are now addicted with meeeeeeee! I like how light hearted it is as well hehe fair warning tho it seems to be slow to update -___- I'm on volume 5 of Love in the Mask now and I do remember reading it but man it has soooo many more volumes now O___O I'm gonna be playing catch-up for a few days lol

katnaper

Hehe... yes I am addicted to it. Too bad its slow to update. Maybe I will just re-read 'Love in the Mask' in the meantime at least that manhwa has ended so you won't have to wait.