Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

juu-yuki

[Updated March 1] SAO Kirito- Male DD Project

bananapanda

Oh, wow, he looks great! I am in love, seeing him in his outfit is awesome! Great job, I can't wait to see him with his sword.

JChiibs

Congratulations! You really scored with that outfit! I'm glad that such an awesome guy is working out so well. I'll just sit here drooling in the background. Nothing to see. Move along.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

katnaper

I am so envious!!!! Waaaaa!!!! Seriously the outfit looks awesome. You certainly found a good tailor. I so want my own custom boy now more than ever. Gah, Volks needs to a DDIII body so I can order and start a male DD Mod. Might just have to get the DDII and switch one of my girls over.

Kirito-kun! You are so adorable!!!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

di-chan123

*tugs at sleeve* Juu-yuki-san....will he be coming to the February meet up? He's super handsome, congrats on your near completion!

Ernutet

Wowowowow! He is so handsome, you really make me want a DD boy now.

I love SAO, it is so cool to see him as a dollfie

juu-yuki
Oh jeez, he's handsome! SO HANDSOME! *faints* .... I can't... handle such a gorgeous Kirito-kun~

AWESOME he looks great!

Oh great! Can't wait to see it completed!

EEeeee! It's Kirito! He looks amazing!

Thanks everyone. I could never imagine him turning out to be this nice.

Now, to wait and see if his little girlfriend approves when she gets here.

Oh, wow, he looks great! I am in love, seeing him in his outfit is awesome! Great job, I can't wait to see him with his sword.

Me too. I ran into a bit of a problem with the sword so it will take me awhile to finish. The snow and cold weather haven't been much help latele. Must spray paint.... OUTSIDE!

@onion1@ Congratulations! You really scored with that outfit! I'm glad that such an awesome guy is working out so well. I'll just sit here drooling in the background. Nothing to see. Move along.

~Sister Kyoya

*sits beside you and drools with you*

@onion1@

I am so envious!!!! Waaaaa!!!! Seriously the outfit looks awesome. You certainly found a good tailor. I so want my own custom boy now more than ever. Gah, Volks needs to a DDIII body so I can order and start a male DD Mod. Might just have to get the DDII and switch one of my girls over.

Kirito-kun! You are so adorable!!!

Can't wait to see your boy all finished Kat. I am sure you can find the body somewhere. Or you can wait with me for the 65cm body. The DD3 is a bit short, unless you have all your girls on DDS bodies. But they will still be taller with heels on. Orz

*tugs at sleeve* Juu-yuki-san....will he be coming to the February meet up? He's super handsome, congrats on your near completion!

I want to bring him but I will have to see if Asuna makes it here before then. I want them together since it's the February meet . If not, I will probably bring another girl and your Natsuki .

juu-yuki
Wowowowow! He is so handsome, you really make me want a DD boy now.

I love SAO, it is so cool to see him as a dollfie

If you really want one, go for it.

There are a few people here who have also started making boy DDs and I am sure everyone can give some hints.

I LOVE SAO TOO! *high 5*

Hope there is a season 2. GGO!!!!!!

Nehelenia

Oh my! He is STUNNING I am going to die out of jealousy T_T

Shailara

OAO His clothes are really nicely done! Congrats on having your handsome boy almost complete!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

otakusan

looking very good, keep up the good work

chailatte

The two knights shot took my breath away!

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. The amount of work on this guy, and it's just perfection!

smallricochet

this is awesome! Kirito! MALE. How interesting. This is super high-quality, good job mate.

mashiro8

wow he's really gorgeous...I love the way you made him...really nicely done...would you mind to tell me where did you make his clothes?

aiRreyes

Kirito-kun I wish Volks would have a Male DD! xD

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

JChiibs
Kirito-kun I wish Volks would have a Male DD! xD

You surely aren't the only one... Obitsu bodies are a good 2nd, but the Volks joints are a lot more pleasing. I hope Volks will realize that there is a drastically growing market for DD guys. I just don't know how big it needs to be before they notice.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

aiRreyes

You surely aren't the only one... Obitsu bodies are a good 2nd, but the Volks joints are a lot more pleasing. I hope Volks will realize that there is a drastically growing market for DD guys. I just don't know how big it needs to be before they notice.

~Sister Kyoya

I think someone in the group already ask for a petition for DD guys and I did signed that :3 forgot who the person is >.< maybe majority of the Volks company are guys? that they would prefer more DD girls than making a DD guy D:

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

JChiibs

Their target market is Japanese male otaku so...

But many Japanese companies know or are learning how much of a market the States can be and have the potential to cater, even a little, to that. How much priority Volks puts on that, I dunno.

On the plus side though it is opening more opportunities for individual crafts people to fill that gap. Isn't that how SQ Labs started? I just wish I knew anything about resin casting. I'm having a backlog of make head sculpts piling up in my mind that would be awesome to have 3D printed, but more practical (I think) to produce with resin. There is only so much that can be done to Volks DD heads to make them into guys. I still want a couple of guys from Slayers.

~Sister Kyoya

Meghan-chan

Absolutely amazing!! I love everything about him!

And his body if I was looking at this about 7-8 years ago when I first found out about Dollfie Dreams I would swear Volks released a male body!

Superb!

At home:

Miniko ~ DDdy Miko

Mayuki ~ DDS Mayu

Mizuki ~ SQ Lab/MDD hybrid

Waiting on: None

LOOKING FOR:​ MDD Ratwuni/Latune (Purple hair and dress)

juu-yuki

Update: February 19, 2013

Something came in the mail today~

OBITSU 65cm! The box is HUGE!

Off to play with Kirito

DSC_2821_zps5c3ecde5.jpg

*An hour later*

Been playing with him for about an hour. All I can say is that the 65cm body makes him VERY tall. They are both not wearing any shoes. Asuna is on a DDS body and Kirito is on the 65cm body (modded it a lot). He is hunching over Asuna here, but if standing straight, he can easily be 3/4 of a head taller or maybe even a whole head taller. Time to upgrade Asuna to a DD3 body......

DSC_2848_zps18848dca.jpg

DSC_2842_zpse4587ced.jpg

I will strip Kirito and show off his SUPER fit body later. He is not super macho but does have abs.

Edited by Guest

aeris
Hey... wait... Where did you get that???

I hope body pics will be coming soon too...

~Sister Kyoya

same question!!! 0_0

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Ekidonia

He is very nice ^^ And Asuna is sooooo cute

Will you make Yui too ? ^o^

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)