Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

juu-yuki

[Updated March 1] SAO Kirito- Male DD Project

Shailara
Hey... wait... Where did you get that???

I hope body pics will be coming soon too...

~Sister Kyoya

same question!!! 0_0

Seriously, I thought they weren't for sale yet o_o

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

JChiibs

I'd be careful if I were you Juu-yuki... Katnaper might ransack your house.

~Sister Kyoya who very impatiently waits for details...

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

katnaper
Update: February 19, 2013

Something came in the mail today~

OBITSU 65cm! The box is HUGE!

DSC_2821_zps5c3ecde5.jpg

is all I can say.

I'd be careful if I were you Juu-yuki... Katnaper might ransack your house.

~Sister Kyoya who very impatiently waits for details...

Hmmm... I do know where she lives . Congrats on the body juu-yuuki. How big is he with the head? Can't wait to see photos of the body.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

otakusan

Wow, congrats on the new body, your dad must be wondering about all the christmas tree like boxes coming in

Poofiemus

Zomg you got one! I heard those bodies have been out of stock for a while. Really looking forward to seeing him on it, and kinda hoping for a bit of a posing review. (Dare: Kirito hanging on your fridge via foot magnets, if he'll stay instead of sliding down.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

JChiibs
(Dare: Kirito hanging on your fridge via foot magnets, if he'll stay instead of sliding down.)

I've thought about doing this before with Rainie and our metal front door. The 65cm body would be much more impressive though!

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

katnaper
(Dare: Kirito hanging on your fridge via foot magnets, if he'll stay instead of sliding down.)

I've thought about doing this before with Rainie and our metal front door. The 65cm body would be much more impressive though!

~Sister Kyoya

I double dare (or is is triple dare?) you to. LOL. That would be a sight to see.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

chibinezumi
Update: February 19, 2013

DSC_2848_zps18848dca.jpg

DSC_2842_zpse4587ced.jpg

Wow gorgeous photos. The romantic feeling matches the characters perfectly. I can see a lot of love and time went into these two! Can't wait for more pics! (^_^)b

JChiibs

Been playing with him for about an hour. All I can say is that the 65cm body makes him VERY tall. They are both not wearing any shoes. Asuna is on a DDS body and Kirito is on the 65cm body (modded it a lot). He is hunching over Asuna here, but if standing straight, he can easily be 3/4 of a head taller or maybe even a whole head taller. Time to upgrade Asuna to a DD3 body......

Arg! it feels like I'll have to wait forever to get this body. SO totally the perfect height for my 07 head.

~Sister Kyoya

PandaInASweater

Where did you buy the 65 cm body? You have inspired me to make my own boy! I've looked but I can't find it anywhere ><;;;

Current Family: Elliot(DD Yui) FOR SALE

Unicorns:

1.Lucy Maria Misora

2.Aoko Aozaki

3.MOMO

killerchan
Where did you buy the 65 cm body? You have inspired me to make my own boy! I've looked but I can't find it anywhere ><;;;

seconded i want to know where to buy it?? (im a newb) is it just white skin or is there normal skin for obitsu? i think i saw somewhere obitsu white skin matches normal skin volks?? or something?? i dunno

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

Shailara

seconded i want to know where to buy it?? (im a newb) is it just white skin or is there normal skin for obitsu? i think i saw somewhere obitsu white skin matches normal skin volks?? or something?? i dunno

White skin obitsu matches almost perfectly Dollfie Dream's normal skin.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

juu-yuki

Update: March 1, 2013

Still playing with the 65cm body. There are a few pros and cons. Don't have enough time to go through the details right now, but here is a teaser photo.

DSC_2992_zps18d15015.jpg

Kirito in his undies LOL

He will make a good male underwear model

Shailara

It's a really sexy and handsome body, but I'm still wondering how/where you got it...

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Nehelenia

*_* He is soooooo sexy. Congz on the new body. I want to buy one too now!

JChiibs
Kirito in his undies LOL

You are so evil... I'm not sure if my brain can recover.

It's a really sexy and handsome body, but I'm still wondering how/where you got it...

Maybe she has a non-disclosure agreement. Or she just really loves taunting everyone and making our brains implode.

~Sister Kyoya

Shailara

Sister Kyoya I'll vote for the second, LOL! xD Well, at least I don't need it right now, so I can be patient till Obitsu releases it...I think...

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

katnaper

Still playing with the 65cm body. There are a few pros and cons. Don't have enough time to go through the details right now, but here is a teaser photo.

DSC_2992_zps18d15015.jpg

Kirito in his undies LOL

Can I say that I really hate you right now? Just kidding .Seriously though, I'm so envious of your Kirito that I'm tempted to go kidnap him from you hehehe. He is just too awesome. Spam us more pics so we can at least live vicariously through you. Wonderful work you did on him.

killerchan

DSC_2992_zps18d15015.jpg

Kirito in his undies LOL

need.....that....body!!! -drools- D:

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

HanaNeko

Your Kirito is definatly one of the best, if not THE best, male customs I have seen in my opinion. He really looks like the Kirito from the anime

JChiibs
Your Kirito is definatly one of the best, if not THE best, male customs I have seen in my opinion. He really looks like the Kirito from the anime

I agree with this too, but also having my own boy MDD, doing boys as DD is not easy. Volks just doesn't have many head sculpts that translate seamlessly into most DD boys, most especially not mature ones. This is in no way a statement to put down what Juu-yuki has accomplished, in fact it makes what she did even more amazing.

~Sister Kyoya

AmuletSoul

Kirito looks so lovely under his clothes OQO *drools

If VOLKS sold male bodies.. Yummy!~

My Girls:

-Mini Dollfie Dream w/ HDD-01 "Razzlyn"

-Dollfie Dream II w/ HDD-02 "Aquafina"

JChiibs
To my knowledge there have been two "batches" of the Obitsu 65cm male. The initial release in mid 2012 and a second batch released in late January/early February 2013. The second batch was produced to be sold at Winter Wonderfest. They are again, currently sold out on the Obitsu web store.

So easy availability of this body at the moment seem very slim.

~Sister Kyoya

katnaper

Watching YJA like a hawk. Juu-yuuki said he`s got some issues. I don`t know what but if he`s like the 55cm he can be stiff. And if he bins like their 65 cm female than his arms will break easily. If that`s the case then I wonder if there is anyway to Frankenstein his shell onto the DDIII skeleton or use the more stable 60cm skeleton. We won`t know till juu-yuuki comes out with her mods on Kirito.