Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Nanoza

Predict the next girls at dolpa

Suzuna

Fate/Stay Night Caster please! There can never be enough ladies with elf ears.

Misheru

I'm still dreaming of a nekomimi .

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

DivinitaAria

What about Persona 3 Elizabeth? I would be thrilled

Or maybe Alicia Florence from Aria?

I have zero idea what's popular in Japan right now though...

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Nanoza

I just want young 2nd Nanoha and Fate. Nanoha in Excelion Mode, Fate in blaze form.

shinegamix

loli fate want. vivio would be nice too

making my triumphant return

DJStarstryker
What about Persona 3 Elizabeth? I would be thrilled

Or maybe Alicia Florence from Aria?

I have zero idea what's popular in Japan right now though...

Aria did well in Japan when it was around. Problem is it finished back in 2008. I know Volks sometimes puts out older stuff (see Xenosaga), but that's for characters/shows that remain to be popular. KOS-MOS still gets figures released of her to this day. Aria... not so much. Unfortunately.

Cherry Milk released Aria Company and Orange Planet uniforms, both the winter and summer versions. I have the winter versions of both. They'll be hard to track down though due to age + Cherry Milk never makes many copies. They all come with 2 gloves, so you can have your girl looking like a Pair, a Single, or a no-glove Prima.

They didn't make uniforms for Himeya though. Don't know why.

Those or getting some custom doll clothes maker to make you some uniforms would probably be the best bet to getting Aria DDs, I'm thinking.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

WoundedNight64

I'm hoping for Asuna and Leafa, Sasara (even though I'm not a fan of DDDy I love her Valkyrie set) or maybe a Shining girl. To be honest I don't know what Volks will be planning, I'm sort of imaging the guys at volks marketing department hatching some dastardly plan to surprise us all.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

DivinitaAria

Aria did well in Japan when it was around. Problem is it finished back in 2008. I know Volks sometimes puts out older stuff (see Xenosaga), but that's for characters/shows that remain to be popular. KOS-MOS still gets figures released of her to this day. Aria... not so much. Unfortunately.

Cherry Milk released Aria Company and Orange Planet uniforms, both the winter and summer versions. I have the winter versions of both. They'll be hard to track down though due to age + Cherry Milk never makes many copies. They all come with 2 gloves, so you can have your girl looking like a Pair, a Single, or a no-glove Prima.

They didn't make uniforms for Himeya though. Don't know why.

Those or getting some custom doll clothes maker to make you some uniforms would probably be the best bet to getting Aria DDs, I'm thinking.

Aw, bummer ! I'm surprised Xenosaga is still getting merchandise! I'll just have to make the uniforms or something then

Thanks for informing me though

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

shinegamix

leafa would be nice

making my triumphant return

iomi
I've never been one for predicting the next dolls, but I gotta say, after the re-release of Lucy already, I officially have NO CLUE what Volks are up to any more.

I give up.

I feel the same way xD !

and to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the recent re-releases ~.~ ~

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

AyaToyBox

Rolling Dice ...

Hmmm this year is macross 30th Anniversarry so maybe Macross Girls either from the original series(lynn and misa) or Frontier(ranka and sheryl)

mangaemi

I'm totally betting on Kuro Usagi/ Black Rabbit from "もんだいじたちがいせかいからくるそうですよ?/Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?" at some Dolpa eventually - she has that simple dress and boob factor to be made into a DD.. lol

Now they *should* at least try to make a Sailormoon since the anniversary/reboot is this year... just because Dollfie Dreams are anime dolls.. and the SD dolls never look quite right for anime gals. They could have Usagi in her sailor outfit, then sell her school dress (ha I got bleeped for using f u k u.. lol) and even her princess dress. Plus Sailormercury was highly popular, they could make one of her too.. XD

Though with the last Evangelion movie.. they've never made Misato yet, they could always make her..

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Misheru

I would love a Black Rabbit.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

bethykins

THIS!!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

WoundedNight64

THIS!!

Yes! SO much yes! I would buy her in a heartbeat.

Now they *should* at least try to make a Sailormoon since the anniversary/reboot is this year... just because Dollfie Dreams are anime dolls.. and the SD dolls never look quite right for anime gals. They could have Usagi in her sailor outfit, then sell her school dress (ha I got bleeped for using f u k u.. lol) and even her princess dress. Plus Sailormercury was highly popular, they could make one of her too.. XD

I'd love to see usagi and chibi-usa -as a DD and MDD respectively. The sheer amount of money they could make should prompt them to do this because of the amount of outfits they can make (or releases if they follow the saber route) and since the anniversary is this year that should be extra enabling for them.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

Nanoza

They will probably make card captor sakura and sailor moon at some point, since they have been getting merchandise recently.

Before I forget... I bet they will release some shining ark girls, two I would say.

Avnia

Though with the last Evangelion movie.. they've never made Misato yet, they could always make her..

They will probably make card captor sakura and sailor moon at some point, since they have been getting merchandise recently.

O.o I would hope not, for my wallet's sake Sailormoon, card captor Sakura and Misato would take a lot of my founds. And I would need Usagi, I remember her from my childhood "cartoon" (Swedish dub, watched in Norway)

DivinitaAria

I totally forgot about her...

But if they're planning on doing more Persona girls, then Minako/Femc please.

My heart would melt I would be all over that lottery @_@. Anything Persona I will be all over

Nanoza

They will soon do the shining ark girls I bet. I just hope with all my heart that they make girls I have no interest in, and at the moment they are doing a good job!

Coco

I'm predicting they will attempt to empty everyone's pockets with... Belldandy, from Ah My Goddess!

This is me dreaming. I eventually want all three goddesses in Dollfie Dream form. Maybe even Mara. I want Mara and Urd DD girls! O_O

mangaemi
I'm predicting they will attempt to empty everyone's pockets with... Belldandy, from Ah My Goddess!

This is me dreaming. I eventually want all three goddesses in Dollfie Dream form. Maybe even Mara. I want Mara and Urd DD girls! O_O

Phew... any one of those o____o Urd, Belldandy... /swoon Peroth! Those would be some smexily beautiful gals for sure. I'd be broke if that happened... XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Coco

Yeah, I would have a crazy time trying to raise up all the funds for them. I would need extra so I could enter all the lotteries forever!

SchroedingersCat

Phew... any one of those o____o Urd, Belldandy... /swoon Peroth! Those would be some smexily beautiful gals for sure. I'd be broke if that happened... XD

Yeah, If they released the goddesses... I would be broke for a very long time. Hild would be a dream, and Peorth, Lind or Chihiro would also be really nice. Ah, stupid dreams...

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!

Bloodflower

I'm going to be a little mean here and say that there's more likely that Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura will turn out to be resins. Since the series is popular and aimed towards girls.

I really can't give a good guess on any dolls since I'm not keeping track on what's popular in Japan right now(mostly because none of those new series have interested me). I really wonder if a Vocaloid will ever happen. Asuna have been sneakpeaked so she'll probably show up soon. A Black Rock Shooter character would've been nice to see. Or Hayate from Nanoha since the second movie has/is released(or maybe they'll wait until the third one since both the other Nanoha girls have their grown up form).

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Coffee
I'm going to be a little mean here and say that there's more likely that Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura will turn out to be resins. Since the series is popular and aimed towards girls.

I second this.

So far, no girl from any anime mostly aimed towards girls has been made into a Dollfie Dream, but they've rather been made into Super Dollfies.

Rozen Maiden, Creamy Mami, Chobits.

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku