Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Nanoza

Predict the next girls at dolpa

WoundedNight64

They seem to follow nendoroid releases I've noticed...So we might be seeing some Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai girls. My money would be on Sena and Yozora as DD or Kobato as an MDD (She does bare some resemblance to the 01 head aswell.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

aiRreyes
They seem to follow nendoroid releases I've noticed...So we might be seeing some Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai girls. My money would be on Sena and Yozora as DD or Kobato as an MDD (She does bare some resemblance to the 01 head aswell.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai would be nice xD I hope they're not the next dolpa >.<

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

WoundedNight64

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai would be nice xD I hope they're not the next dolpa >.<

I believe the next one will be Idolm@ster, so we're safe for a while at least. xD

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Waiting for:

aiRreyes

I believe the next one will be Idolm@ster, so we're safe for a while at least. xD

Sadly I'm not that safe >.< Alice is a bit tempting me D:

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

WoundedNight64

Sadly I'm not that safe >.< Alice is a bit tempting me D:

You and me both. >< but I don't know if I can get her.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Waiting for:

aiRreyes

I did contacted Dollfieworld already for DDS Alice when I first saw some photos of her xD you might wanna ask Dollfieworld as well

"if ever" the Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai series might show up I'm guessing it would take a while. Hoping Volks wouldn't think of another HTDP like they did recently Dx After DP28 comes HTDP Osaka 7 and then DP29 :\

mangaemi

From the outline pics looks like the next dolpa gals will be Yukiho and Chihaya of idolm@ster. Yippee! Finally a Chihaya! XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

WoundedNight64

I did contacted Dollfieworld already for DDS Alice when I first saw some photos of her xD you might wanna ask Dollfieworld as well

"if ever" the Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai series might show up I'm guessing it would take a while. Hoping Volks wouldn't think of another HTDP like they did recently Dx After DP28 comes HTDP Osaka 7 and then DP29 :\

I might do that, she wont come out for a while at least so I might be able to save up enough. Two dolls at once >.< My family is growing too quickly. What should I put in my email? Do I just ask Natalie to secure Alice for me?

If it did happen I would hope it would be a while away. There is another event coming up though, I believe.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Waiting for:

aiRreyes

I might do that, she wont come out for a while at least so I might be able to save up enough. Two dolls at once >.< My family is growing too quickly. What should I put in my email? Do I just ask Natalie to secure Alice for me?

If it did happen I would hope it would be a while away. There is another event coming up though, I believe.

Oh my didn't saw this post >.< yes just email Natalie of dollfieworld that you would want Alice cancelled mine, since I already have a DDS xD

would want a MDD >.< Volks haven't released any MDD since DP28 and then HTDP Osaka 7 and DP29 D:

hoping for a MDD :3

aiRreyes

Would Volks even release a DD Saber Bride someday? :3

mangaemi
would want a MDD >.< Volks haven't released any MDD since DP28 and then HTDP Osaka 7 and DP29 D:

hoping for a MDD :3

I could totally see them releasing a MDD Silica from Sword Art Online. She was the only character I really liked (she was so cuuute! XD) so I'd love love loooove to get her.

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Hpyon

It's not dolls but I'm quite sure that Volks will be releasing Girls und Panzer Ooarai Gakuen school uniform for the next Dolpa/event. It's a very popular series in Japan now and I think Volks has the license to make these uniforms. Dolls not so surely as the character designs are a bit bland. I wouldn't resist a DD sized tank though.

Panzer voor~