Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Riesz

Zo6wnBy.jpg

A few new things arrived recently and I've been dressing up my girls constantly but only just thought to take a picture.

Both girls are wearing new Leeke wigs, some smart doll elf ears, new outfits from Mandarake, and cute shoes from ebay.

TheWhiteRabbit
Zo6wnBy.jpg

A few new things arrived recently and I've been dressing up my girls constantly but only just thought to take a picture.

Both girls are wearing new Leeke wigs, some smart doll elf ears, new outfits from Mandarake, and cute shoes from ebay.

Momo makes an adorable elf!!

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

Amber
Zo6wnBy.jpg

elvesssssssssssss

Riesz

nkOflrf.jpg

uTam1Mw.jpg

My bargain Mirai arrived today from Mandarake, along with an order testing out Taobao shops. Mirai was only 22k yen but did not include her wig or original eyes, though I do quite like the eyes she arrived in... They have itty-bitty jellyfish in the highlights. Although she was cheap, she seems aristocratic to me so I dressed her up like the princess she deserves to be!

Mirai is modeling a dress from Taobao M+V Studio, some of their lined black stockings, and some shoes from another Taobao seller. Overall I'm pleased with the quality of the Taobao stuff and later I'll make a post on the items and shops I ordered from.

sinclair
nkOflrf.jpg

uTam1Mw.jpg

Mirai is modeling a dress from Taobao M+V Studio, some of their lined black stockings, and some shoes from another Taobao seller. Overall I'm pleased with the quality of the Taobao stuff and later I'll make a post on the items and shops I ordered from. :)

I look forward to your post. I've seen that dress for MDD and have thought about getting it.

Galvatim

45692745285_4eb66f9bc3.jpg

Aya is still trying to get a spokesperson job with Coca Cola... She wants you to know that all hip, young kitsunes drink Coke.

Riesz

MNDVwpn.jpg

I've finally found the perfect eyes for Ranka!

Sorry if I have been posting too much... but I'm just over the moon in love with my sweeties! I placed an order at Mandarake Nakano for several sets of random resin eyes, not really knowing what to expect. They arrived today and I tried them on my girls and they are so gorgeous!!

aiEIt17.jpg

YEAbNa3.jpg

I also keep waffling on what sort of look I want for Mirai... I had her dressed in a goth style the past few days with the Red Rote Rose set but decided to try some of the pretty new eyes and a lighter look on her. These resin eyes are so pretty... like a purple-blue with stars! She reminds me a lot of Cardcaptor Sakura in this outfit and wig colour.

The little keychain plushes were also part of my Mandarake order.

sinclair
Sorry if I have been posting too much...

There is no posting too much with cuties like these.

Anna-neko

Sorry if I have been posting too much... but I'm just over the moon in love with my sweeties!

no no no, please keep spamming all the cute snaps!! That is what we're here for, and luvin it ♥

YEAbNa3.jpg

OMG, she has literal stars in her eyes!! Best girl.

With that color wig am getting very heavy ccSakura vibes from her too. Looks like Mirai will be the magical girl in your house =P

Beani

I wasn't able to make a timely New Year's photo (again), but Vel & Yaya were determined to do something.

This makes me want a Yaya all over again. The outfit suits her so well.

31903135037_1ac4369b29_c.jpgHanako with Earmuffs by Beani F, on Flickr

Loving the new earmuffs from Volks. They really help bring a winter outfit together.

CrazyDollPerson
MNDVwpn.jpg

I've finally found the perfect eyes for Ranka!

I love these two so much!!

Riesz

HjCYcOA.jpg

I tried out Taobao Direct shipping service and just received my order yesterday. Everything turned out great and it was so much cheaper than a proxy service! Ranka is wearing a lovely outfit from AS Doll (Angell Studio) and Momo is wearing a beautiful dress from another seller, can't remember at the moment. Their wigs are both from Taobao, too. Momo's wig is from Salafina and it's sooo soft!

5oh8HHF.jpg

I also did a bit of rearranging in the cabinets... My poor figures were kicked out of the bottom of the detolf cabinet by Mirai and Sumire. I also have a few new Azone dolls.

I love these two so much!!

Aww thank you so much!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

cfx
I tried out Taobao Direct shipping service and just received my order yesterday. Everything turned out great and it was so much cheaper than a proxy service!

That's good to know. I have bought from Taobao only once, via proxy, and it was so expensive and the fees so much more than I expected I decided I'd never order again.

Ranka is wearing a lovely outfit from AS Doll (Angell Studio) and Momo is wearing a beautiful dress from another seller, can't remember at the moment.

Angell Studio also has their own sites(?) you can order from as well:

http://www.angell-studio.com/

http://www.as-doll.com/home.php/index/?l=en-us

The second one has the setting for English but it barely changes anything. Both don't show the same items as out of stock so I don't know if it's different locations or one site is updated and one isn't. I tried to compare with Taobao but like every other time I tried to browse there now I can't view anything because I keep getting a login popup.

Riesz
I tried out Taobao Direct shipping service and just received my order yesterday. Everything turned out great and it was so much cheaper than a proxy service!

That's good to know. I have bought from Taobao only once, via proxy, and it was so expensive and the fees so much more than I expected I decided I'd never order again.

Ranka is wearing a lovely outfit from AS Doll (Angell Studio) and Momo is wearing a beautiful dress from another seller, can't remember at the moment.

Angell Studio also has their own sites(?) you can order from as well:

http://www.angell-studio.com/

http://www.as-doll.com/home.php/index/?l=en-us

The second one has the setting for English but it barely changes anything. Both don't show the same items as out of stock so I don't know if it's different locations or one site is updated and one isn't. I tried to compare with Taobao but like every other time I tried to browse there now I can't view anything because I keep getting a login popup.

It does seem like the Taobao prices are much cheaper than AS's website. I found the outfit I bought: http://www.angell-studio.com/youth-female-elegant-summer-dress-fullset-solstice_p1232.html but it was about $97 on Taobao. They were also running a special for Chinese new year and I got a bit more discount as well. Through Taobao Direct, I shipped a huge box of various items for $45ish, so the shipping fee per item wasn't bad at all imo. The box was 8 lbs according to UPS and took about a week to arrive.

Riesz

jNpS8LD.jpg

I spent my lunch break playing with my girls. I'll take some better pictures for my thread when I have more time later!

Edited by Guest

Anna-neko

Riesz , your girls are stunning and woooow those new dresses are magic!!

...but could you maybe please post thumbnails instead of full-image forced to fit into board window? ... it's kinda eating all the loading time here....

Riesz

...but could you maybe please post thumbnails instead of full-image forced to fit into board window? ... it's kinda eating all the loading time here....

I'm really sorry about that! I sized down the pictures a lot from the originals but I'll keep them small enough to show on the boards.

sinclair

I'm really sorry about that! I sized down the pictures a lot from the originals but I'll keep them small enough to show on the boards.

Are you using the tag on them? When you add images, go back and put the "r" in there and it'll resize them to fit the viewer's web browser.

foo
Are you using the tag on them? When you add images, go back and put the "r" in there and it'll resize them to fit the viewer's web browser.

Actually the problem is that some of the images linked are several megabytes each f^_^') The last one was ok (she looks amazing in that black dress & wig!). rimg just resizes it on screen, you still download the full file size.

Riesz

Sorry for the trouble... I resized and reuploaded my pictures. I think I did accidentally post one that was still full size. I resized it on my phone and posted from there but must have chosen the wrong file >.