Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Moonsour

I didn't think I liked Liliru, but I think you've sold me!

kalisha

Liliru its such a cutie, when she was released dont said nothing to me, im not in the msd  size but i found a head in mandarake at good price and think why not? and in the SDP its so pretty, here is my insta i have more photos of her whit other eyes and wigs colors.  https://www.instagram.com/morenocarmengonzalez/

Riesz
17 hours ago, kalisha said:

Blue eyes for Liliru.

OMG her eyes are gorgeous and the candy sailor dress is so perfect on her!  She's adorable!

spacer.png

When I dressed Mariko in this outfit I immediately thought that it would be super cute as a first date outfit... so here she is, shy and a little flustered after returning from her first date, and he even gave her a bouquet of flowers! Aww... Big sister Momo is going to be hounding her for all the juicy details! @onion26@

• Like 4

Galvatim

I still take photos of my dolls.  Just not as much as I do Transformers lately.

48729338296_58e503d439_c.jpg

Kitty Kira in Homura Akemi cosplay.  I need to rewatch Madoka Magica one of these days.  

• Like 2

Beani
12 hours ago, foo said:

This outfit was much cuter than I expected :)

48767899113_28bc9a15aa_c.jpg

Ready to go! by bodolza, on Flickr

Adorable! You always have a great amount of light. Are you blessed by good natural light by those windows or have additional lighting set up?

edit: Spent some of the long weekend with my girls. I feel Ram will be back in her Maid dress pretty quick though. It’s just too cute. 

48780333202_a21d871aa9_c.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

48780333232_4e52547c03_c.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

Edited by Beani
  • Like 1

foo
On 9/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, Beani said:

Adorable! You always have a great amount of light. Are you blessed by good natural light by those windows or have additional lighting set up?

Thanks :) TBH it's September & raining so the daylight's been really bad. That day there was suddenly a crack in the sky with an insane amount of sunlight so I took the photo. But even then it's strongly backlit (the windows are behind her!) so I also used a remote flash to help balance things.

Ram's pouty face is so cute ♡(´ε )

Beani
8 hours ago, foo said:

Thanks :) TBH it's September & raining so the daylight's been really bad. That day there was suddenly a crack in the sky with an insane amount of sunlight so I took the photo. But even then it's strongly backlit (the windows are behind her!) so I also used a remote flash to help balance things.

Ram's pouty face is so cute ♡(´ε )

My brain is incapable of understanding how you got that lighting in such subpar conditions haha. I guess remote flashes work wonders. One day I’ll learn photography rather than using my phone..

Yeah Ram constantly looks a little displeased with something. I just love it. @onion8@

Edited by Beani

Beani
9 hours ago, Meow said:

Is it just me or does DDS Ram remind you of DDS Karin?

I don’t really see it myself.. what about her makes you think that? I’ve seen people saying Rem/Ram look like Towa too which may be because of the cheek and jaw line in that case. 

DML
9 hours ago, Beani said:

I don’t really see it myself.. what about her makes you think that? I’ve seen people saying Rem/Ram look like Towa too which may be because of the cheek and jaw line in that case. 

I can't put a finger on it. I really need to see them side by side for a comparison. I don't think she looks like Towa though. 

Riesz

spacer.png

The 1/12 Azone doll I ordered from Hobby Search's clearance sale arrived and SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE. She's the perfect size for a DD dollie. 😍

• Like 1

foo
35 minutes ago, Riesz said:

The 1/12 Azone doll I ordered from Hobby Search's clearance sale arrived and SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE. She's the perfect size for a DD dollie. 😍

Absolutely! I have a bunch more of them together on my Flickr, I should take more photos of her.

30567661361_344d8c8698_c.jpg

Hug by bodolza, on Flickr

• Like 1

Riesz
16 minutes ago, foo said:

Absolutely! I have a bunch more of them together on my Flickr, I should take more photos of her.

I have several Lil Fairies but for whatever reason I tend to not change their displays often and hadn't tried them with my DDS. This doll I ordered specifically to be DDs' dollie and now I'm wondering why I didn't pull down my Lil Fairies for them sooner lol. This doll is a bit different though, almost a hybrid of Nendoroid and Picco Neemo, as she has molded plastic hair and changeable faceplates. 

Edited by Riesz

Subaru

spacer.png

I don't think I've posted my Manaka ever outside of my instagram. I thought her head looked too small for the DD body she originally came with so I put her on a DDP body instead.

The lovely hair accessory is by the wonderful @buncho btw. :)

Edited by Subaru
  • Like 3

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Beani

Isn’t your girl getting a new frock just the best thing ever? @onion8@

48927566583_2bb7c854b6_c.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

Edited by Beani

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1