51E9FEAC-1123-44CF-88CF-96CC119886F2.jpeg.6ac8287c24fb16ff7ad3884470169a0d.jpeg

She sure is for her burger!

266ABC37-D8F6-48A8-8E06-EACC7938E86E.jpeg.5ece5d685ee4dba93bd4a1d554a6864d.jpeg

The person at the bar asked for her ID too 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Ui-
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

MichelleAK

I just received my MDD Liliru. Here is a pic of her with her "sister," my Snow Miku.

Lily and Miku

• Like 3

Ui-

I finally got Ram. It’s crazy how rare she is. I am still signed up for notifications on Mandarake and I’ve gotten two so far... for Rem. Just amazes me. She’s super cute though. I love that open mouthed frown hahaha. 
ECB4941C-332F-4539-A642-6A915E990A80.jpeg.8bb101275c9c078cfd16cb10cd8229de.jpeg

I should take a family photo soon. Haha. 

I’m thinking of testing the base bust DDS come with for Ram. (Medium I think?) I have a DDS base body and a L shapely bust, so the extra bust will just be sitting there. I wonder if her top will contain them lol. 

Edited by Ui-
  • Like 2

Silverwing

She's beautiful! 🤩 congrats on getting her. I'm looking around for a Ram myself right now. It's amazing how rare she is. Lovely to see the two of them together!

Silverwing

Just playing around taking some pictures of my Rin the other day and I liked the way this one came out. ^_^

spacer.png

• Like 4

Ui-
1 hour ago, Silverwing said:

Just playing around taking some pictures of my Rin the other day and I liked the way this one came out. ^_^

spacer.png

I wish you the best and you can be sure if I get a notification from Mandarake or see her elsewhere I will PM you. 

And OH MY GOOOOSH. SHE IS ADORABLE IN THAT. WHATTTT. Oh my god lmao I NEED those shorts.

What do you think of my Jibril so far? She needs her outfit to be finished but her eyes her drooling mouth are perfect.

F3DC8535-C1F8-4FAE-83DC-77D3E69BED86.jpeg.1c94e4fffc488cbe9b2129c670c1a9b7.jpeg31F8D50B-27D4-4869-A381-31D2EB512FAE.jpeg.b2f64ea483c77c86fce6d55abf954dbc.jpeg 

cfx

Get shorts like that from TTYA from either their own site or on Etsy:

https://ttyadoll.com/product/sd13-girl-wasing-denim-hot-pants-blue/267/?cate_no=28&display_group=2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/103660678/sd13-girl-wasing-denim-hot-pants?ref=shop_home_active_23&crt=1

I bet @Silverwing's are either those or the old discontinued Smart Doll ones.

Site disclaimers aside, TTYA denim doesn't seem to be a stain risk.

Silverwing

I love the Drooling mouth! XD the girl with the beer/burger had me laughing hard too. XD 

@cfx is right too. They are older smartdoll shorts, but I own TTYA ones too and they look just about the same on her. Ttya actually makes some great denim products. Never had any staining issues personally.

baldylox
15 hours ago, Silverwing said:

spacer.png

Wow, it's been forever since you posted here and then for your big comeback you hit us with an amazing Rin photo.  <3  Great job on her outfit, she looks like she could be heading out for a coffee or to the bookstore downtown.  Very realistic styling for a beautiful girl!  :)

Billy

PS.  Keep posting pics of your ladies!  We miss seeing them!

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ui-
On 2/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, Silverwing said:

I love the Drooling mouth! XD the girl with the beer/burger had me laughing hard too. XD 

@cfx is right too. They are older smartdoll shorts, but I own TTYA ones too and they look just about the same on her. Ttya actually makes some great denim products. Never had any staining issues personally.

THANKSSSS. <3 @cfx too. You guys are awesome. I need me a pair!! Honesty, I think my next doll will be a Smart Doll... I hate the Cortex (my opinion, I’ve seen plenty that look adorable; I just want vinyl. It’s important to me) but the vinyl and some of the outfits really pop out at me. After 5 Dollfies (well, two have Dollce type A heads), I think it’s time to try a new brand out. I’d love to see one in person first, though...

On 2/19/2020 at 4:38 PM, UnderOrange said:

Suzume got new eyes, I rather like them.

b12O6Z8.jpg

Wazazazawowww those eyes are absolutely amazing on her. I will be honest, and no offense, but I have never liked that sculpt. But you just brought her to life. I REALLY like what you did with her. It really brings out every single good feature in her face that didn’t “pop” before. Nice! 

foo

It's the return of the Unbreakable Pastry Chef,

49586815467_27b3ecc82f_b.jpg

With Love by bodolza, on Flickr

Due to an unfortunate accident combined with general laziness and procrastination, Yaya was delayed in giving me her Valentine's choco. Fun fact, the very first outfit I got her to wear when she first arrived was this pastry chef outfit, because I was washing her default set. It seemed fitting that it's the first outfit she wears in her f3 body :)

Also because I'm an idiot I somehow ordered a DDP f3 body even though I thought I was being careful to select DD. I had to send it back and buy the right one this time.

• Like 3

foo

And one more. I was hoping to take a proper picture today, but it wasn't working out and the aluminum foil wrapper was coming off the chocolate, so I just ate it. Thanks Iori!

49590334308_de16fba150_b.jpg

Iori by bodolza, on Flickr

She's really cute in that outfit though, I might try to take a proper picture later. Without the chocolate (ーー') 

• Like 3

BeyondTime

That wig is a great look on her.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Silverwing

That's a beautiful expression on Iori. Love the eye color and the hair too. :)

• Like 1

Silverwing

spacer.png

Recently got this ravishing outfit for Megan. Fits her personality beautifully. XD

• Like 3

baldylox
21 hours ago, Silverwing said:

spacer.png

Recently got this ravishing outfit for Megan. Fits her personality beautifully. XD

She is an absolute vision of gorgeousness in that outfit!  It *IS* perfect for her!  <3<3<3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

lardroom

A silly photo of Toobs in a giant comedy coupe glass. Didn't know where else to put this. I am having a lot of fun with this mermaid dress.

Toobs14-1

I also need to find better lighting conditions, or just cave and build a lightbox or something.

• Like 4

Beani

@lardroom That is one seriously huge glass. Love the concept there! No idea how you got your Toobs to bend in that dress though, I feel mine will rip the dress if I try to bend her at the hips at all.

Ui-
43 minutes ago, Beani said:

@lardroom That is one seriously huge glass. Love the concept there! No idea how you got your Toobs to bend in that dress though, I feel mine will rip the dress if I try to bend her at the hips at all.

I think it’s that s/he hiked the dress up so there was more room to bend. You can see the folds around the torso. Otherwise yeah, I can definitely see it straining the delicately sewn and form-fitting parts. 

Also, what do you guys think about Towa’s wig? Short? Long twin tails? Or long and wavy?

Short:

E02AC46C-F195-4F35-A1DD-CF949BF3830E.jpeg.24600258a9934b82410f0c11ccbe9cdf.jpeg

Long twin tails:

0BE67A85-31A5-4907-AFFE-AF0B31564E66.jpeg.d08b63168f7d67d967aa0462b419fb1b.jpeg

And long wavy (think of tying it in a side ponytail that goes over the shoulder. Just can’t decide which. xD She’s super pretty in all three):

96BD8E93-2086-4B78-802B-FED9A55CA5DC.jpeg.890534a645b11781b94d7d05341af355.jpeg

Aaaand obligatory Cotton photo, busy working on her MacBook Air:

69153E32-1481-4607-BE69-049885E438DA.jpeg.466f5c8a29e68176d3356862efe62f03.jpeg

I have no idea why they are all twisted. I tried fixing it. Oh well. Sorry about that. 

You can tell Towa is confused. *shrug* *shrug* *shrug* hahaha. “Which doo do I dooo...”

@foo I just wanted to say, those dolls are stunning. That pastry chef outfit is absolutely adorable. 

Edited by Ui-

lardroom
1 hour ago, Beani said:

22 minutes ago, Ui- said:

I think it’s that s/he hiked the dress up so there was more room to bend. You can see the folds around the torso. Otherwise yeah, I can definitely see it straining the delicately sewn and form-fitting parts. 

That's exactly correct. The dress is hiked up give to more room to fold and to not place so much stress on the dress at its tightest area. Most of the excess fabric is folding more naturally at the hip joint. To avoid unsightly bunching below the breasts I tugged the upper portion of the dress down on the abs in what is in my opinion some pleasing folds on her tum tum.

I have a giant martini glass that I think will work even better. It's a more recognizable shape, even if in reality it is possibly the worst and most evil piece of glassware I have ever encountered.

I like Towa in the long wavy wig the best. She's a loveable airhead and that slung over the shoulder look just sells it.

Where can I find a small macbook like that? I checked out some of the Our Generation stuff at a Target, but I didn't like them very much.

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 1

cfx

I prefer the third Towa pic; the other two have that sort of "helmet of hair" look to me with how puffed out it is.

2B in the glass reminded me instantly of this...slightly NSFW so hidden:

Edited by cfx
Video embed not working so changed to link
  • Like 1

Ui-
1 hour ago, lardroom said:

That's exactly correct. The dress is hiked up give to more room to fold and to not place so much stress on the dress at its tightest area. Most of the excess fabric is folding more naturally at the hip joint. To avoid unsightly bunching below the breasts I tugged the upper portion of the dress down on the abs in what is in my opinion some pleasing folds on her tum tum.

I have a giant martini glass that I think will work even better. It's a more recognizable shape, even if in reality it is possibly the worst and most evil piece of glassware I have ever encountered.

I like Towa in the long wavy wig the best. She's a loveable airhead and that slung over the shoulder look just sells it.

Where can I find a small macbook like that? I checked out some of the Our Generation stuff at a Target, but I didn't like them very much.

That’s what I thought. It looks natural. Like the dress moved with her “flesh.” It’s a good picture. 

Yeah, everyone seems to like the wavy wig more. I like the short one, but I couldn’t decide period. I like them all. Oh well haha. Yeah, I think I’m going to try to get a chouchou that matches her outfit and hair, then do a side tie ponytail. *nods* Thanks everyone.

As for the MacBook Air. That’s the largest size and she’s a MDD with a Dollce type A head sculpt. They have smaller ones too, but here’s a link to where I got it. Ridiculously cheap:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_d6UhhRP

It’s $2.91 on sale atm. Comes in gray, white, and pink. It doesn’t stay open easily and the screen is a mirror. But it looks quite good in pictures. They have smaller ones too. You can probably search or find them there. If you want something smaller I can find a link for you.

image.jpg.8f87855daab9e79c3e876a06d7e0be68.jpg

Here is a size comparison. The teeny tiny MacBook next to the one Cotton was using, with a regular Bic lighter to show the scale. Pretty much everyone knows how big one of those lighters are. Haha. That link is for the big one. As you can see, the screen is a mirror. The other has a fake desktop screen. Both don’t stay open easily. The screens fall all the way back. Easily fixable as you saw in my picture above. 

Edited by Ui-
  • Like 1

lardroom
1 hour ago, Ui- said:

As for the MacBook Air. That’s the largest size and she’s a MDD with a Dollce type A head sculpt. They have smaller ones too, but here’s a link to where I got it. Ridiculously cheap:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_d6UhhRP

It’s $2.91 on sale atm. Comes in gray, white, and pink. It doesn’t stay open easily and the screen is a mirror. But it looks quite good in pictures. They have smaller ones too. You can probably search or find them there. If you want something smaller I can find a link for you.

Thanks. I was looking for the largest one for 2B to play with. It is taking forever to get anything out of China, but I'll give it a try.

Ui-
5 minutes ago, lardroom said:

Thanks. I was looking for the largest one for 2B to play with. It is taking forever to get anything out of China, but I'll give it a try.

Took over two months I think. Maybe 2.5-3. Lost track lol. I got a pair of pink striped socks for my DDS custom Jibril that I’m working on though. They came at the same time ironically. 

Wait. The big one was fast. The small one took a long time. Nvm. It was like 1 month for the big one. Comes in a small fake box that says MirrorBook Air, but the actual laptop itself says “MacBook Air” right where it’s supposed to be, just like my real one haha. So does the small one.😂

image.jpg.9c259eb275b766ee1b07a697d4f1cf43.jpg

Good luck!!