Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Riesz

gBC5WAi.jpgJ9WPNR0.jpg

Melty's Halloween outfit arrived today, just in time to celebrate! It's an older Volks outfit that I bought secondhand on Jungle but it was still sealed and it's in great condition!  I really want to get the magical shine set sometime to add another cute black and pink witch outfit to the group... maybe next year... 😅

• Like 7

Beani
3 hours ago, Sord said:

Can't forget to post my Halloween-themed photo. From left to right is Towa the Ghost, Ms. Teri the Vampiress, and Saber Alter, who is also a Vamp. They vant yer blud.

That ghost totally cracked me up. They look great!

• Like 1

di-chan123

My girls wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween! 

Back row:(L -R)Yoko the bunny, Tsubasa as sailor moon, Tomoyo as Sherlock Holmes, Harley as Tsubasa Sakura. Front row: Hotaru as a kitty, Jeanne as Sheryl Nome, Saber as a teddy and Sakura as Alice 

94A48F1A-9816-4DEF-B244-5DD180FC20F0.jpeg

• Like 6

Sord
12 hours ago, di-chan123 said:

My girls wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween! 

Back row:(L -R)Yoko the bunny, Tsubasa as sailor moon, Tomoyo as Sherlock Holmes, Harley as Tsubasa Sakura. Front row: Hotaru as a kitty, Jeanne as Sheryl Nome, Saber as a teddy and Sakura as Alice 

Nice! Jeanne looks especially good. 😍 By the way, are those two little, Yellow, big-eared guys that kero? character from the Cardcaptor Anime? Because that's what it looks like to me.

di-chan123
8 hours ago, Sord said:

Nice! Jeanne looks especially good. 😍 By the way, are those two little, Yellow, big-eared guys that kero? character from the Cardcaptor Anime? Because that's what it looks like to me.

Thank you! Yes those are kero! You can’t simply have a Sakura without her mascot 🥰

• Like 1

riyacchi

spacer.png

I accidentally ordered a DD size shirt for my MDD like the complete noob I am but it actually looks fine with the sleeves rolled up, so long as you ignore that bodysuit peeking out...lol

Happy late Halloween!

• Like 1