Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tacit Effigy

What games are you playing?

CocosContestHall

I'm playing a lot of games such as Project Sekai, D4DJ: Groovy Mix and Pokémon Legends Arceus (all three of which I'm also streaming on TwitCasting), but recently I've been really into HoloCure. So much that I want a doll or cosplay of one of the characters, Hoshimachi Suisei.

Gwandak

I have been bouncing back and forth between a game called Hunt: Showdown and War Thunder. Every once in a while dead by daylight too! I'm usually someone who likes solo games or games that you don't interact with other players too often, but recently I've been all into competitive games.

MonochromaticNocturne

I'm really casual with games, so I've been playing Sims 4 (I'm making Sims 2 families since that was my favorite game), No Place Like Home and Littlewood (both farming sims with their own spins on it). I need to get around to playing through Ace Attorney Trilogy again, I beat the first two games (and the DLC case in between game 1 and 2), but never got around to the third game.

Tasuke

i picked up (and Loved) the original SONY PS1 "Rhapsody; a Musical Adventure" ("Adventure of Puppet Princess" - JPN Market)

about 20 years ago now... and i'm now finally getting a shot at it's two Sequels,

never officially localized for U.S. market until mid-2023... for the SONY PS5/NINTENDO SWITCH;

17048142-rhapsody-a-musical-adventure-co

PSX-Rhapsody-Retail-Release.jpg?width=19

Rhapsody-Marl-Kingdom-Chronicles_2023_01

Rhapsody_III_-_Launch_SS_3.jpg?width=192

• Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Xiongmao

I haven't played any of the games yet but this week I started watching a lot of YouTube videos about Touhou Project. I wanted to find out more about Reimu and Marisa, and I was surprised to find they're kind of open source characters from a very cult series of games. I definitely want to find out more about them. I really love their retro style of music too, as I have a huge nostalgia of the computer age in the mid-90's. I had a Commodore Amiga A1200 for a while, and then bought a PC.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Tasuke
Posted (edited)

i've only ever played "Genso Wanderer" and "Double Focus" both of which being quite atypical

from the usual frenetic Top-Down-Shooter Touhou game formula...

Genso%20Wanderer%20John%202017%202.png?w

Genso%20Wanderer%20John%202017.png?width

Anime_Harem_7-11-22_1_RESIZE_35.jpg?widt

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

prettysailorstar

Stardew Valley:)

• Like 1

Giallo_Gatta

I've picked up Darkest Dungeon again after not playing it for couple years. It's still fun, but I'm having trouble saving up gold though. 😅

• Like 2

Zai

For PC… Genshin Impact, mostly! Although I’ve been super slack since Fontaine came out and haven’t built most of my new characters, nor even got through even half of the Archon Quest. 😅
I need to finish Starfield too but having a hard time really getting into the game. Plus I keep getting sidetracked by silly stuff in the game, haha. Haven’t finished Elden Ring either but I’m sure most people would forgive me for that, bahaha. 

Console wise, I still need to finish Tears of the Kingdom too, I have such a terrible habit of getting right near the end of jRPGs in particular then just… stopping, lol. Did the same with BotW. Oops, ehe. Would like to get back into Final Fantasy VIIR since the 2nd one looks amazing and I need that nostalgia hit. 

• Like 1

Vinyl friends: Stoli (DD Y’shtola), Raili, Yuzuha and Minami-senpai (Azone PureNeemo).
Future friends: DD Alisaie, DD Alphinaud, DD Icon and a TinyFox friend or two. 
Maybe future friends: DD 2B, DD 9S, DD Luka

Brun2166

Most recently I’ve been playing Stardew valley and animal crossing new herizens. I can’t wait for the new Stardew update comes to console.