Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tacit Effigy

What games are you playing?

Tasuke

"EVERYBODY's GOLF" (SONY PS4, 2017)

a solid game of casual Golf, (even for non-sports enthusiasts) as well as a ready haven for covies

of surprisingly accurate custom-made Anime characters;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_EVERYBODY's_GOLF_3-1-21_

Konomi_Yuzuhara_2-7-21.jpg?width=1920&he

Konomi_Yuzuhara_EVERYBODY's_GOLF_3-1-21_

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%209-12-20%202%20RESIZE

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Tasuke

my One True Redhead, Mikuru Asahina, in EVERYBODY's GOLF;

Mikuru_MACROSS_DYRL_12-10-20.jpg?width=1

Everybody's_Golf_20200702110118.jpg?widt

Everybody's_Golf_20200703094528.jpg?widt

Everybody's_Golf_20200703094716.jpg?widt

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

The_Folktale_Fox

I am always playing something! Currently I'm heavily into Total War Warhammer II in anticipation of III which will be releasing at the end of the year. Other than that I'm always playing League of Legends, the sims, ... 

Though I am in hopes of soon playing something new. 

Meowjima

Doing Adventure+ on Legend..... trying to keep the English dialog on.

source (3).gif

zaada

I've been playing Sunhaven with a friend as we both love farming games! I also play Apex if anyone wants to play with me 😉 

ragnamuffin

I’m playing a dating sim/visual novel called Ciel Nosurge. It’s part of the EXA_PICO universe from the Ar Tonelico games if anyone knows them.

Hiruma

Not sure if mobile rhythm games count but is anyone else playing Project Sekai? I have been addicted to the game and with collecting all the character cards...

Minalinsky

After starting my full-time job it's been hard to find time / energy to game sadly as of late for me. But I still pop onto League of legends or Final Fantasy XIV sometimes on my off-days. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to game a little more like I used to!

Tasuke

don't fall for the cuteness, it is in fact a SUCKY RPG. thank god i got it on sale for "only" $15.00...

key_tb.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bo

Edited by Tasuke

Oculae

Finally got my LED controller mods working properly, so I'm finally playing Final Fantasy XIV again with proper style!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.7d541267a94a2f04ab37b74d2808ce3d.gif

Sony was very kind to release a clear controller so I didn't have to swap the faceplate too. 😁

Here's my lovely girl Solemn, having just felled a boss! I'm slowly but surely making a doll of her so I can take her on my adventures too. Solemn_Horizon_10_09_2021_18_32_46.jpg.988a2ae19581aaec9b0633e0157d6f5e.jpg

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

frollywoggy

Messing around in Animal Crossing because I don't seem to be able to get anywhere with my island lol. Also working on Fire Emblem 3 Houses even though I started it over a year ago... (I'm mostly just playing to have tea every week with my favorite character.) Oh, and playing the Untitled Goose Game because I never knew how fun it was to run around minorly inconveniencing people and honking at them. heh 10/10.

• Like 1

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Hiruma
3 hours ago, Momomochi said:

Also working on Fire Emblem 3 Houses even though I started it over a year ago... (I'm mostly just playing to have tea every week with my favorite character.)

Such a great game! I spent far too much time with Bernadetta and Mercedes... 

frollywoggy
10 hours ago, Hiruma said:

Such a great game! I spent far too much time with Bernadetta and Mercedes... 

Yeah it's so much fun! It's too hard not to play favorites with the students. Caspar, Ashe, and Linhardt are the ones I tend to give the most attention, with Bernie and Felix as close seconds. Mercedes is also amazing, and I make sure to have tea with her pretty often as she's so sweet and definitely deserves some attention. I noticed that a few students pronounce her name a little strangely, but tbh I'm not sure exactly how you're supposed to pronounce her name to begin with lol.

• Like 1

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

juni-fee

Currently playing Genshin Impact though I'm starting to get more excited about playing Final Fantasy XIV again.  I used to play that every day but got burned out.  Though with the next expansion coming out soon (and my in-game house about to be demolished lol) I'm going to re-sub.

Nekome

Been playing Super Smash Bros and Muse Dash! Super hype for the Diamond and Pearl remakes next month though

• Like 1

Hiruma
14 hours ago, Momomochi said:

I noticed that a few students pronounce her name a little strangely, but tbh I'm not sure exactly how you're supposed to pronounce her name to begin with lol.

I started off thinking it was the same as the car manufacturer and then realized that it probably isn't after hearing it from the other students as well. I can live with the slightly confusing pronunciation of her name but not the haircut they gave her...

9 hours ago, Nekome said:

Super hype for the Diamond and Pearl remakes next month though

Hype indeed! Preorder already in and can't wait until the games are out! 

• Like 1

Satou
On 10/11/2021 at 6:46 PM, Momomochi said:

Messing around in Animal Crossing because I don't seem to be able to get anywhere with my island lol. Also working on Fire Emblem 3 Houses even though I started it over a year ago... (I'm mostly just playing to have tea every week with my favorite character.) Oh, and playing the Untitled Goose Game because I never knew how fun it was to run around minorly inconveniencing people and honking at them. heh 10/10.

Man I miss Animal Crossing i bought it but haven't played since 3-4 months ago i don't even finished my island

• Like 1

Satou
On 10/12/2021 at 1:27 PM, Nekome said:

Been playing Super Smash Bros and Muse Dash! Super hype for the Diamond and Pearl remakes next month though

Yo i want to play Muse Dash, the Touhou DLC looks AMAZING, also i play smash sometimes, i used to play with my friends every friday some months ago

Satou

My birthday was a week ago and my brother bought me Mystia's Izayaka and although i haven't played that much i'm already in love with the game, it's only in chinese so i have to use a translator but it is just too cute and somehow relaxing. 

spacer.png

I also have been playing Skullgirls and i want to play Pokemon Sword again but i have nobody to fight with, anyways random online encounters are fun sometimes (but also sometimes i got obliterated bc i'm not that much of a competitive player lol). I'm playing some touhou games too mostly Fantastic Danmaku Festival. 

• Like 1

frollywoggy
On 10/21/2021 at 5:57 PM, Satou said:

i want to play Pokemon Sword again but i have nobody to fight with, anyways random online encounters are fun sometimes (but also sometimes i got obliterated bc i'm not that much of a competitive player lol)

I love Pokemon Sword! It took me forever to beat it because after I defeated Raihan I lost interest for a few months only to come back with burning determination to finish the game. Mostly because I had other games I wanted to start, but I had too many that I still hadn't finished to actually start a new one. (Tbh, I just played for the rivals, and I loved the various character arcs that they had. It kind of sucks that we don't get to see more of them and their stories, and honestly, forget running around beating Gym Leaders, I want to stalk my rivals.) 

Edited by Frollywoggy
  • Like 1

Satou
23 minutes ago, Momomochi said:

I love Pokemon Sword! It took me forever to beat it because after I defeated Raihan I lost interest for a few months only to come back with burning determination to finish the game. Mostly because I had other games I wanted to start, but I had too many that I still hadn't finished to actually start a new one. (Tbh, I just played for the rivals, and I loved the various character arcs that they had. It kind of sucks that we don't get to see more of them and their stories, and honestly, forget running around beating Gym Leaders, I want to stalk my rivals.) 

I completely agree, the story of the game was actually pretty bad but the characters are pretty, PRETTY goddam good, i loved  Bede and would absolutely loved to see more him more in the game, like he just got kidnapped and reappeared at the end of the game being literally a whole different person HAHAHA also i loved the gym leaders Piers, Milo, Bea the characters actually make the game enjoyable i really want more of them damn. We should play someday. 

• Like 1

frollywoggy
On 10/21/2021 at 5:37 PM, Satou said:

I completely agree, the story of the game was actually pretty bad but the characters are pretty, PRETTY goddam good, i loved  Bede and would absolutely loved to see more him more in the game, like he just got kidnapped and reappeared at the end of the game being literally a whole different person HAHAHA also i loved the gym leaders Piers, Milo, Bea the characters actually make the game enjoyable i really want more of them damn. We should play someday. 

Definitely! Bede was my favorite as well, and after Opal threw a bag over his head and dragged him to Ballonlea, I was essentially only playing to find out if he ever came back lol. It's just not as common to get such quality characters in Pokemon, and I loved his personality/interactions with the other rivals. And Piers is amazing. He has the best vibes and is my favorite Dark type Gym Leader. We need more of the characters and less Pokemon I guess!

Edited by Momomochi
  • Like 1

Tasuke

annual run through Castlevania; SotN and Bloodstained; RotN

castlevania-key-art_with-logo_RESIZE_30.

3b32540199198d3ef069718964e5b060.jpg?wid