Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tacit Effigy

What games are you playing?

SonataAvalon

Ooh castlevainia Symphony of the Night?

I hope you enjoy the game. Never played it.

Edited by SonataAvalon
Sounded creepy. Don't want that.

SonataAvalon

Also, I'm doing a Xenoblade 2 nuzlocke on my channel's streaming side.  I love the Xenoblade 2 game dearly. Maybe I'll fandub it someday with some of you guys.

Gwandak

I've been playing a lot of a game called "Hunt: Showdown"

It's pretty fun. Other games that I tend to fall back into after being away for a while is Dead by Daylight, Fallout 4, Scum, and recently Skyrim again.

• Like 1

demonmiko

If anyone else is actively playing Splatoon 3, Animal Crossing, or Pokemon on Switch, we should talk! I'd love to share friend codes.

I've also been playing 13 Sentinels and would highly recommend this if you like basically playing through novels and giant mechs. 

Grover864

I got a PS Vita in January of this year and I'm playing through several at once. Just depending on how much time I have and what I'm feeling like. 

Danganronpa (finished 1st playthrough and on school mode); Dungeon Travelers 2; Nora, Princess and the Stray Cat; Neptunia Rebirth 1; Criminal Girls 2; Catherine Fullbody; Yu-no; Akiba's Trip; Blue Reflection; Muv-luv. 

I also jump between games and VN's on PC. 

Vampurrr

Replaying Skyrim SE after a year break. I have a mod list that completely changes the game, and so far I am super happy with it!

Also playing The Outbound Ghost and Pokemon Legends: Arceus ^_^

DesertPhantom51
On 11/12/2022 at 10:44 PM, Vampurrr said:

Replaying Skyrim SE after a year break. I have a mod list that completely changes the game, and so far I am super happy with it!

That's always been one of my favorite things about Bethesda games, you take a break from it, load it with tons of mods, and it's all ready for a new adventure that plays totally different.

I'm going through Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen again.  I haven't played it in a few years, and forgot how much fun it is.  Fingers crossed we'll ever get that part 2. 

• Like 1

CathyM

I’m currently playing Wytchwood on my Steamdeck, and Spiritfarer on my Switch. 

Strawberry_Dreamland

Im playing Stardew Valley on my PC and Skyrim on my PS3 lol

Xiongmao

I played Call of Duty from 2009 - 2022. I hate what Activision have done to the franchise and have been looking for a new game for ages (I get obsessed about games and only really play one at a time).

My nephews have been obsessed with Fortnite for a while, so I installed it before Christmas and haven't played Call of Duty since. Fortnite is a lot of fun. It's available for multiple platforms and looks stunning on my PS5. They're forever giving us updates, and it's also free (but you can pay for optional skins and emotes and stuff).

The current season has turned roughly 20% of the island into a Japanese themed zone, complete with Cyberpunk style city and a lot of sakura blossom temples.

Of course I have an anime doll skin for my character and a tonne of KPop/JPop themed emotes.

Oh and I have a 7% win ratio at Battle Royale solos. I don't know if I'm good or bad but when I play with my nephews we are put into the sweatiest most difficult lobbies imaginable lol. So much for everybody thinking it's just for kids.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

dolloramore

Has anyone else been playing Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? I took a small break from the game but i've really been enjoying it so far!

Aside i've also been playing Blasphemous, i'm excited for it's sequel 😄

UsagiTeatime

Right now, The Sims 4, only because I can't decide on replaying Persona4G or actually finishing Persona 5! (I'm also bouncing in anticipation for the official P3 remake announcement!) 

• Like 1

•ViviDollworks Insta•

DD AiryChie  DDH06Emi  DDH27Nanako  ImomoBeibeiJack Frost  ImomoRubyMira

Xiongmao

Still playing Fortnite. It just gets better and better. The map now has a jungle complete with scary plants and hatching dinosaurs.

Occasionally we play the Clannad game, but it's kind of dull.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

violetpoof

Okay— the sims 4 will essentially always be on my computer lol mods are heckin addictive; it’s a bit of catharsis to rearrange, compile, reconfiguration just— I love it so much. Console game I’ve been playing has been pathologic ;;;

I’ve been so excited for starfield;; I preordered it and am biting my knuckles in anticipation.

• Like 1

0bsequi0us

Obsessively playing Splatoon 3 right now, though exclusively Salmon Run! I used to be really good at turf war in Splatoon 1 and 2, but pvp is too stressful for me anymore. I feel like Salmon Run is a nice balance of difficult but not quite as stressful.

I'm also playing TOTK, though I've abandoned any plot relevant objectives in favor of finding the super cute depths outfit set. Which means doing a lot of wandering around in the dark, lol

Xiongmao

Still playing Fortnite. My girls are super excited because I just bought the Harley Quinn skins for our character. They dream of cosplaying as her. As if that wasn't exciting enough we're watching the first episode of Oshi No Ko tonight 🤩.

CrimsonSkadi

I am still playing World of Warcraft Retail. On off occasions I go and play Tales of Arise to continue end game activities, or events that get added. When I am away from my PC or PS4 I play Lord of Heroes on mobile. 

Though I am trying to decide if I should try Resident Evil, I am not good with first person shooter games but from what I have seen it doesn't look to be.

Galvatim
On 6/25/2023 at 1:03 PM, CrimsonSkadi said:

I am still playing World of Warcraft Retail. On off occasions I go and play Tales of Arise to continue end game activities, or events that get added. When I am away from my PC or PS4 I play Lord of Heroes on mobile. 

Though I am trying to decide if I should try Resident Evil, I am not good with first person shooter games but from what I have seen it doesn't look to be.

The majority of Resident Evil games are third person survival horror games.  7 and 8 are played in a first person perspective, as are a few spinoff titles that aren't worth tracking down.  I've been a fan of the series since RE2 came out in 1998, and would highly recommend the RE2 remake.  

• Like 1

BeyondTime
50 minutes ago, Galvatim said:

I've been a fan of the series since RE2 came out in 1998, and would highly recommend the RE2 remake.  

They really need to remake RE: Code Veronica. I found the second half of that game to be very Lovecraftian in its horror.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Galvatim
13 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

They really need to remake RE: Code Veronica. I found the second half of that game to be very Lovecraftian in its horror.

Yes!  CV is the real RE3, and far more important to the story.  I haven't played RE4 Remake yet, I'm sure it's a vast improvement, but CV really got snubbed.  Also, remake Dino Crisis!  

Psi

I’ve been absolutely addicted to Cult of the Lamb as of late. Can’t seem to get enough of setting up my little cult!

AliceDoll

Final Fantasy 16! And it is FANTASTIC so far!!! Oh! And playing through Rune Factory 4 & 5 -- also both excellent! 

Edited by AliceDoll
Adding games :P
  • Like 1

CrimsonSkadi
On 7/1/2023 at 10:34 AM, Galvatim said:

The majority of Resident Evil games are third person survival horror games.  7 and 8 are played in a first person perspective, as are a few spinoff titles that aren't worth tracking down.  I've been a fan of the series since RE2 came out in 1998, and would highly recommend the RE2 remake.  

Oh! Then I will give RE2 remake a go!

BeyondTime
17 minutes ago, CrimsonSkadi said:

Oh! Then I will give RE2 remake a go!

I liked RE3 as well. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CrimsonSkadi

Blarg, curse you motion sickness! I tried playing RE2 remake via the demo a few times and just kept getting sick q.q

I loved that it had puzzles but my motion sickness didn't like me turning to quick or running.