Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Suzuna

Den of Angels?

Suzuna

Do we have any members lurking around here? I'd love to get a recommendation just so I can actually poke around the site, not to mention the marketplace!

Kumi

Yes, we do

But I'm not very active there. Still, I can invite some friends, just need a current and active e-mail of them.

As far as DDs are concerned (dolls, heads, bodies), the DoA MP doesn't offer much.

Kyokohunter

I was thinking of trying to get an account on DoA but decided I'd probably be best of here since it's just Dollfie Dreams I'm interested in! ^^

My blog at Kyokohunter.net - Japan, figures and everything.

Suzuna

I know it doesn't have the DD heads/bodies/eyes, but a lot of resin doll's clothes fit on DD too!

Edited by Guest

Kumi

Suzuna, delete Your email from here. Don't feed the spambots

I'll send You the invitation.

If anyone is also interested, then don't write Your email here, send it in PM.

The number of invitations is limited and I don't know if they renew, but I still have some.

Edited by Guest

Suzuna

Aww, thanks. I deleted it.

jadepixel

You can sometimes score good deals on the marketplace, for DD's as well as Volks outfits that also fit DD (although might not be listed that way). Folks are pretty reliable for sales, just check their 'feedback' thread first.

Oh, and I have invites too if anyone wants

Chuplayer

I lurk on both DOA and here, really.

baldylox

I'm also on DoA but I hardly post. I only use it for doing local meetups with other doll owners. And I am always the only guy with Dollfie Dreams. But 3 hours drive from me there are some DD owners so its nice to go see them sometimes.

I also join group orders in the marketplace from time to time.

Otherwise, I dont go on DoA much. And I have no clue how to do an invite....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

iomi

I only joined DoA because of their DD thread after a month of lurking as a guest and barely got an invite XD, then PrettyCranium linked me this awesome forum, I wonder why I didn't find it in google lol or maybe I was sloppy with keywords XD.

I still don't get the marketplace over there ^^' looks complex somehow...

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

DivinitaAria

I'm CelestialSnow on DoA

I've got BJDs so I go on there and sometimes post (not much of a poster, more of a lurker).

DoA can be kinda ridiculous with their rules, so be careful. If you say one wrong thing, you'll get whipped

DoA has it's ups and downs though. I really love this DD forum. Seriously the NICEST group of people ever

BUT YEAH, DoA is pretty neat. I can probably do invites if anyone wants

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

MsGeek

I'm Dollbleepentary there.

PlasticFantastic

I have DOA but I don't really go on there much, and to gain access to the marketplace is a lot of work!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Kumi
to gain access to the marketplace is a lot of work!

Is not

Limited access (You can buy things) is "25 days AND 40 posts".

First, there is a DD thread on DoA.

Second, there are some useful threads about sewing, painting, photo gear, whatever. Or galleries.

One-two posts a day and You're set in said 25 days.

Zukin

I'm on DoA as Zukin.

If anyone needs invitations please message me, I'll happily send you one!

Chuplayer

What is this about invitations? Is Den of Angels an invite-only site now?

PrettyCranium

Yes. I have invites, too if needed.

Chuplayer

Yes.

That's sad.

Suzuna

I definitely like it here better since I feel like some DoA members feel like DD are "lesser" dolls, but it's been around for SO long that I wanted access to all that info!

Pihlajakoto

I'm Maarit on DoA. I joined there mainly because of marketplace and the DD thread. Now that I have marketplace access I'm starting to get fond of swaps Not many DDs participating in them so I have bit trouble with my first swap. I should sew for a SD sizes doll :/

Even if DoA is a treasure trove of informations I sometimes find it hard to find information that applies to DDs...

My blog Pihlajakoto

Nakitaninja
to gain access to the marketplace is a lot of work!

Is not

Limited access (You can buy things) is "25 days AND 40 posts".

First, there is a DD thread on DoA.

Second, there are some useful threads about sewing, painting, photo gear, whatever. Or galleries.

One-two posts a day and You're set in said 25 days.

It's like earning rep on Warcraft with the DoA faction. They've changed that btw. It was once 3 months being a member and 40 posts- which was a very long time to gain access to look at the marketplace. The marketplace is interesting but there's a reason we don't have a similar marketplace here- it has a whole host of its own problems.

I'll pay a higher price somewhere else to ensure I am actually getting the item I want in the condition it is reported in without the drama. it's super fun to browse and I am sure there are a lot of nice people but there are also a lot of folks scamming so please, please be careful.

The last transaction I completed I bent over backwards for the person buying in Thailand and in the end they were upset because I sent the item to the address listed on their Paypal account. Legally I HAVE to do that if that is the method that we used to conduct the transaction or I negate my seller coverage and would have to pay out if the item did not arrive at the it's destination. Once she bought the item, she pitched an e-mail fit about under-declaring which in my item description I said I absolutely would not do (again for insurance reasons) and she was pretty upset about that too. My long-winded point is not to scare you but to emphasize that you must have all your t's crossed and i's dotted before you buy/sell something that is very expensive on there, otherwise people will try to take advantage of you. There is really no recourse and everything is at your own risk.

Additionally, DoA is an awesome treasure trove info but the search function is pretty picky/annoying and be careful where/what you post & read every single rule they have. I love DoA for artistry and she sheer number of participants and info but in my experience there is a lot of completely unecessary doll snobbery and rudeness on there as well. What makes this forums special is that we're more welcoming, a family and very, very friendly.

I was pretty much done with the forums until I met your guys- so thank you to each and every one of you for being awesome.*^^*

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

dreamcore

I'd like to check out DoA just for some general info and what not; could anybody spare an invite?

archangeli

I must admit I lurk on DoA more than this site since I collect both resin and DD's.

I think they opened up their registration publicly a couple of weeks ago so you don't need an invitation anymore (but if you do, shoot me a msg and I can invite you)

I just got a MDD of the marketplace a couple of days ago. She's in dolly surgery at the moment

I took her legs apart for stain removal and to put kips into her knees. Now one of her feet is acting up >__<"

She came with a blank HDD-01 head so I'm going to take her to my sister to have a face-up done since she has all the stuff.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

LordNoir

Having currently resins ( but soon to have a DD ^^) I currently lurk around a lot on DoA, but I've been lurking here more since I joined. I actually really love the atmosphere of this forum more because there seems to be a lack of what I call "Elite Dollie Drama", essentially, people hating on so-called "lesser" dolls. Typically the vinyls, both DD and Obitsu are the focus of such things, but often times cheaper resin companies can hold similar stigmas on the forum.

That's why when I joined here and posted in my intro about owning resins, I honestly was worried that I'd get a bunch of posts along the lines of "Get rid of your resins, vinyls is teh awesomez!" Thankfully, that didn't happen ( otherwise I probably wouldn't even be posting right now.)

I'll still go to DoA for the wide variety of information, ideas and of course the patterns and sewing instructions. ^^ I swear, I've used their Yukata tutorials atleast 12 times because it's usually the first outfit any of my dolls get because of how easy they are to make with a basic sewing machine. I admit, sometimes dolls on the marketplace there are a bit pricey for second or even third hand, but you can find some really great deals sometimes. ^^

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!