Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Suzuna

Den of Angels?

MrFjmg03

I think you maybe got invited to DoA already but I also have and account there. My username is almost the same as the one here but intead of just 03 is 2003. I thought I have only use 03 when I register but not I used the whole 2003

So is you guys want to add me as a friend there or here because I don't have any yet. It would be great. That way I can learn more about DD by asking the experts

battrastard

Having to put up a lot of posts on DoA to get to the market was a bit of a chore, especially that there

isn't much in the way of DD folk there, so I just barely check in from time to time..

Poofiemus let me know of this site, (plus the invite to DoA) and I think I'll stay here and on figure.fm for now.

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Keilee

Just chiming in to say that I have an account on DoA - same username as here - but mostly I just lurk there and use it for looking stuff up. There's way too many posts there on a daily basis for me to keep up that well with the social threads and such. /:

ambitiouslove

I'm a member :) Same username I use here ^^

I don't usually go into the discussion/social topics, I mostly like looking at the gallery and trying to stay way from the Marketplace. I also like to participate in the Group Orders :D

carmen171

I am also on DoA, been there for years. carmen171 I have 20 something SD's all male and almost all Volks. I was never into female dolls untill DD's! The DD community on DoA has certainly grown in the past 18 months or so, beofre there were just a few DD owners. I am always on there and now on here too. Love them both!!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

DivinitaAria

I remember when I first joined DoA I was 15/16 in 2008 (a pretty influential age XP) and honestly felt "brainwashed" that I should only buy on topic BJDs. I really liked Dollfie Dreams, but didn't buy one because I thought, where could I post about her at? Are there even any Dollfie Dream specific forums?

Then I grew up and realized that DoA doesn't dictate what I can and cannot buy, so I decided to save up for a Dollfie Dream and bought Hime nearly a year ago . Hime is my favorite doll and gets spoiled to no end :3

I mainly lurk on the forum in any picture related thread and never take part in any discussion.

And I do feel that people on the forum look down on vinyl dolls which is one of the reasons I don't consider Dollfie Dreams as BJDs because they're their own awesome doll.

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Uriko

Im Uriko on doa, I've join that forum some months ago, but I'vent post anything yet.

Im not so good at english so...I prefer no to write a lot! I dont know how to explain!

SandrineD

Well this place seems nice but DOA does have some useful info.

I'd like to get on there just to be able to use the search which you cannot otherwise.

So if invitations are still on offer ...

thanks

Cauldroness

I can send you one, Sandrine. Shoot me an e-mail at cauldroness [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll issue the invitation (I need your e-mail addy).

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Chriandra

My account name on DOA is Chriandra.

I'm not very versatile. lol

SandrineD

Me too, I prefer to have the same name everywhere, lol

Poofiemus

Haha, I'm Poofiemus practically everywhere--it's a weird enough name that it's never been taken by anyone else, so I just keep using it. So I give you one guess what my DoA name is. XD

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kymaera
So I give you one guess what my DoA name is. XD

WilberinaPetrushkaWolpertingler ?

battrastard

LOL!

Same thing for "battrastard" !! I should patent the name, I think I'm the only one using it! Same with Ratt Bastard, etc.... But, Alkie_Ben_Holic is definitely mine, and only found on twitter..

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Poofiemus

WilberinaPetrushkaWolpertingler ?

LOL WHUT.

. . . is there any forum out there that would take a name that long?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

klein

I joined up way back in 2009 when I ordered my first bjd, I didn't post much or even lurk very frequently until late last year I was perfectly happy collecting resin on my own without that much social interaction from the bjd community. I decided I was going to have to start actively posting to get marketplace access so I could sell a few of my larger resin Volks girls to make room for the new Saber DDs. While I did manage to sell the resin girls, in a way I kind of regret lurking there more especially with marketplace access because for the most part before I started lurking I had only ever really looked at Fairyland and Volks bjds. Thanks to DoA and my lurking there I now have six Lati Yellows, Iplehouse Claude fullset and a custom Iplehouse Tatiana done up like Heather Mason from Silent Hill. I've never bought a DD on DoA but I do keep an eye out for them.

I'm Klein there too (Hina Ichigo in the pullip community).

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

DivinitaAria

I'm finally taking advantage of the marketplace on DoA XP

Although I'm having little luck selling ^^'

I did buy a volks rose head yesterday and I'm waiting for her to get shipped First second hand doll She'll get a body eventually XP

I've recently decided that I should clear my current resin dolls and focus on fulfilling my dream resins as well as more DDs: Volks Kurumi, SWD Nono, Volks Rose, Pukifee Pong pong

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Nightmare Tea

Yo, does anyone have an invitation they sould send to me?

I think their "invitation only"' thing is bogus, but it's about time I got an account there, so...

neurocidic

I'm on DoA as well, with the same name. :3

Waynio

I think I've posted here before, but i was wondering if someone could send me an invite to DoA. I'd like to get on there and perhaps look for more Doll meets around where i live.

Wayne

Innocentsake
I think I've posted here before, but i was wondering if someone could send me an invite to DoA. I'd like to get on there and perhaps look for more Doll meets around where i live.

Wayne

Just send me your e-mail in a PM and I'll send you an invite for DoA

Edit: Done & Done