Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Suzuna

Den of Angels?

sarynkitamo

I'm also on DOA. Mostly a lurker, but I pop into the Minifee thread from time to time.

DivinitaAria
Yo, does anyone have an invitation they sould send to me?

I think their "invitation only"' thing is bogus, but it's about time I got an account there, so...

Highly agreed. Probably turns a lot of people off even if it's usually the first source people will mention regarding BJDs.

I can do invites too if anyone needs

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Waynio
I think I've posted here before, but i was wondering if someone could send me an invite to DoA. I'd like to get on there and perhaps look for more Doll meets around where i live.

Wayne

Just send me your e-mail in a PM and I'll send you an invite for DoA

Edit: Done & Done

Thanks again for helping get on there!

Wayne

DivinitaAria

Woo Struck gold on the DoA Marketplace!

I recently purchased a new doll head and found the corresponding body for $300

I almost bought the nude doll for $200 more than buying each piece seperate

This is the first time I really took advantage of the DoA marketplace

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Jezrah

Could someone invite me too, please? I'd like access to their meetup threads

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

DivinitaAria
Could someone invite me too, please? I'd like access to their meetup threads ;)

PM me your email address and I can do it for you :)

Also: Just put a Swaricco (Suwaricco?) XP body on layaway so Rose will have a body shortly!! Woo! (Er, I think I'm being over charged on the shipping though @_@)

Jezrah

PM me your email address and I can do it for you

Also: Just put a Swaricco (Suwaricco?) body on layaway so Rose will have a body shortly!! Woo! (Er, I think I'm being over charged on the shipping though @_@)

Registration complete, thanks for the help

Also, Congrats on the body

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

DivinitaAria

PM me your email address and I can do it for you

Also: Just put a Swaricco (Suwaricco?) body on layaway so Rose will have a body shortly!! Woo! (Er, I think I'm being over charged on the shipping though @_@)

Registration complete, thanks for the help

Also, Congrats on the body

No problem !

And thank you!! I got the shipping figured out, the seller quoted EMS not Priority, so they were very kind about it

I opened my Rose head today and wow Volks heads are MASSIVE

Innocentsake
Thanks again for helping get on there!

Wayne

You're very very welcome!

DJStarstryker

Could someone invite me too? It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

DivinitaAria
Could someone invite me too? It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

PM me your email

klein

If anyone else needs an invite feel free to pm me with your email address.

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

Gwandak

I've been poking around both DoA and DollDreaming a lot recently. It seems as though DoA seems more like the resin doll people go whereas DD here seems more like the cutsey, anime styled dolls go.

I still don't have MP access over there yet, but I am working on it.

Everyone definitely seems nice enough on both sites, but there is definitely a more comfortable feeling for me over here on this site personally. I feel like I belong a little bit better and I like that. I also noticed I don't seem to get the kinds of responses and support that the folks over here seem to offer, which is just another argument for me to enjoy this site more.

Edited by Gwandak
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Gwandak said:

I've been poking around both DoA and DollDreaming a lot recently. It seems as though DoA seems more like the resin doll people go whereas DD here seems more like the cutsey, anime styled dolls go.

Certain Vinyls are grandfathered in at DoA, but for the most part they are off-topic there. There are definitely some people there with big vinyl collections, but most of the gushing on DoA is about resins. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, Gwandak said:

Everyone definitely seems nice enough on both sites, but there is definitely a more comfortable feeling for me over here on this site personally. I feel like I belong a little bit better and I like that. I also noticed I don't seem to get the kinds of responses and support that the folks over here seem to offer, which is just another argument for me to enjoy this site more.

Same. I don’t know if it was just the board I was on, but it felt like everyone just gets on their soapbox and says their piece instead of replying to people and interacting with them, so you have all these people talking through each other. Ultimately it wasn’t for me 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

BeyondTime
35 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Same. I don’t know if it was just the board I was on, but it felt like everyone just gets on their soapbox and says their piece instead of replying to people and interacting with them, so you have all these people talking through each other. Ultimately it wasn’t for me 🤷‍♀️

I think the issue there is the way the threads work as opposed to the people. Without sections and subtopics conversations on a subject are harder.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gwandak

Wow, just look at the difference though! In a little less than 5 hours after posting in this thread on this site, I already had 2 people comment on what I said. I've been trying to post in many different topics on DoA for the last week and maybe 2 or 3 people commented on anything I said the entire time. A lot of what I was trying to post on that site was questions and asking for advice too. It just seemed so much harder to get responses out of people 😕 

1 hour ago, ragnamuffin said:

you have all these people talking through each other.

I am not trying to sound like I am talking down on the website or the people who use it at all. We are all in this hobby together... but I truly felt this way too. It just seems like you are more likely to get a conversation out of people here and I love it!

Edited by Gwandak
  • Like 4

FitzofInspiration

If anyone is interested in a more responsive or conversational community in terms of BJDs there are a couple Discord servers I could recommend! DoA I find is great when you want to search for a question that's been answered before, but it does seem much slower and much more hit or miss to actively ask things than other places.

• Like 2

RyuichiSakuma13

I'm on DoA, and have been since 2007, so I know quite a bit about BJDs/resin dolls.  I also love answering questions that people ask on it, so if you have any BJD/resin-specific questions, feel free to ask. 

Also, if anyone wants an invite, I think they're still letting people give them out.  If so, PM me and I'll send you one.

Ryu