Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

butterflybuttons

Omg!! Your Chii is darling asianed!!

Nyx Whitestar

I started with resin more than 10 years ago... I had plenty of models, but now, only 2 remained in my collection : a Bimong Narae and a Minifee Rheia! I'm thinking of sell my Rheia, but I definitly can't sell my Narae, Narae are my favorite BJD, at a time I own 3 Narae with different molds ^^

All my BJD are gone, replaced by Angel Philia and Pink Drops, a DD, SQlab heads on Obitsu bodies and, soon, a Smart Doll ! I definitly have more fun with my new collection

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Missie L

I actually started with resin about 8 years ago.

Right now I only have two resin dolls at home with one on the way-- a Volks SDCute Renee & an Unoa Sist are home, Fairyland Feeple65 Chloe will be here in a few weeks. :3

At Home: Darlene - DDH-06/DDdy & Madison - DDS M.O.M.O.

Wishing For: Akira, Asuna, Ranka Lee & Yukiho

pandorax249

As I'm new to dollfie I'm no stranger to resin bjds. I own an mystic kids ellis and elisa, angel of dream shi and an resinsoul mei.

Ajahli

At the moment I only have one resin doll: a Mini Machina Delta by Batchix, and I have an SIO2 Ragdoll on the way. A Minifee Chloe, Mystic Kids Lillian, and Dreaming Doll Airi are on the top of my list. And of course I lust after Luts dolls but I don't know if I'll ever get to own one *weeps*

BTW those Chii dolls are ADORABLE

Monty

Ajahli you got Ragdoll?! I hope you spam a bazillion photos of her when she arrives, I've been so fascinated by her!

Ajahli

will do! I tried to walk away from her but I just couldn't. I needed her in my life ♥

Suzuna

I got baby's first resin awhile back: a Soom Zak meant to look like an OC of mine. His body is too buff so he needs a new one, but his face is spot on! http://i.imgur.com/iFBCAZ2.jpg

Missy_Magoo

I have resin babies!!

ea9cFUN.jpg?1

Eve (Angel Fantasy Lena) and Saya (Only Doll Qing Tong).

CM4qRZT.jpg?1

Lois (Soul Doll Aehael)

IWHoJlW.jpg

And my littlest and first ever BJD, Yoh (Doll Love YoYo)

MrFjmg03

I used to have quite a collection of resin BJDs,but I sold them. Now I only have one that I bought a few months ago.

He is and Iplehouse FID Lawrence. I named him Dorian

31090038143_2220fba369_z_d.jpg

Monty

Soom is having a free choice event with their adorable little teenie gems - I've been interested in them for some time and always wanted one of the chunky lil centaurs. I ordered one with Feny's head! I'm really happy about it, I was pretty bummed that I missed out on the tan D'coord but because I had that extra money I'd set aside I was able to afford the teenie gem. I really like that you can mix and match bodies and heads with this event too because Feny's head is adorable but I really do want the centaur body.

He's going to be the child version of my idol centaur OC, I'll probably have him around march or April I assume, going by the wait times in the Soom thread on DOA. He'll be my second resin and also the first time I've bought any full doll online that isn't a pure neemo.

mei_chii

i have a switch shiho i named him Shu

and volks yosd neon 2nd version and also a Fenny i bought recently will arrive soon :3

marishade

I still have not figured out how to post pictures yet, but here are the resin bjds I know I have (I just moved and about half are stored away so I am forgetting who I have ) :

Doll Chateau Queena Full (still being made, expecting her in another month),

Doll Chateau Winter 2016 Snowman (coming with Queena),

Ashton Drake Delilah Noir (barely consider her bjd, but if DDs are considered bjds, so is she),

SoulDoll Soul-Sweet Lappy Bunny Full (one of my first bjds and one of my favorites),

Artist Tanya Abaimova made Wendy mold (my first bjd and one of my favorites),

DreamHigh Studio Lovebirds (I have KOI, mother has AI),

. . . and maybe one or two more I am not remembering at the moment. . .

I also have a lot of other types of dolls, like soft sculpture, in my collection. My mother got me into doll collecting through Jan Shackelford so I have quite a few of her dolls and other such.

If I can figure out the picture thing I will post some.

NeeP

I have a lot of resin BJDs. I am new to the Dollfie Dream experience, but I have 11 years experience with BJDs. My collection runs from the very inexpensive Mirodoll molds, to my Iplehouse full set Addiction Victor. The majority of my horde are boys, with maybe a few tomboy girls.

And with them, and the new DD members, I enjoy the hunt for goodies for them in second-hand and thrift stores.

Someday, I hope to take a current picture of the current mob.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Ellie

I have about 16 resin bjds I have been collecting for 3 years. I have all different ones/companies all different price points. I have one incoming dollfie dream but I'm not new to them. Dollfie dreams was what introduce bjds. I hope to collect more dd though!

samseramsamsam

I mainly collect MSD, and a still a bit intimidated by my few larger dolls

Mimiyo3

So, anyone know how long fairyland usually takes to do their a la carte orders? I bought a Sia and Rendia from them almost four months ago and needless to say I'm still waiting. Is this normal for them or should I be asking them what's going on?

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

NeeP

It has been a while since I have ordered from Fairyland.

But after glancing at the DoA Fairyland waiting room, it looks like orders from January may be going out.

As for me, if I was reaching the 4 month point, I'd make an inquiry.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Mimiyo3

Okay that helps a bit. I made mine in late February so it shouldn't be a whole lot longer then. If I don't get a shipping notice by the end of this month I'll ask.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

uchan

I'm originally a resin BJD collector. I've started collecting them in 2008 and even though I've had a DD body resin head hybrid past then, I'm seriously approaching DDs only now :3

Dohmoen
I'm originally a resin BJD collector. I've started collecting them in 2008 and even though I've had a DD body resin head hybrid past then, I'm seriously approaching DDs only now :3

If you don't mind my asking, what made you change to collecting DDs?

magique

OOH, I love resin dolls. SO cute! Though I must say, they can be pretty weighty. I even have a Volks girl, lol. I'm really only interested in DD's because I like anime a lot and it's wayyy easier tp shell characters.

Mimiyo3

Just realized I never did post my minifees here even though they arrives a few months ago so whoops.

My Sia, Mizuumi.

3RXCy9R.jpg

And my Rendia, Aiko.

rC2Al2j.jpg

Okay now for the main reason I posted. I have some resin noob questions.

So, I'm considering buying a Sd-17 guy, but he's on a sdgr boy body which... Looks way too small for his head, idk why someone would have done it with that dude but whatever. But, this is already going to be an expensive purchase obviously and holy crap are SD-17 boy bodies expensive... Even if I sell the GR body first it's still gonna add 2-3 hundred to this when I'm honestly trying to save up, so does anyone know of some good alternatives to the SD-17 body (So, roughly the same size) to consider that are cheaper and hopefully won't require too huge of a modding job to get the head working on it?

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Gunter

@Mimiyo

April Story is a good alternative. I've used it before. Switch 65cm Humming Dolly is a alternative one of my friends uses. (And really likes)

I've heard of people using the LUTS Senior65 body as well, but honestly I don't know how that resin match is. Luts is fickle and always has a changing resin color.

I'm sorry I can't give you many alternatives. I just don't know a lot of resin companies current resin tones so I have no clue if they even still match. ><;; I'd definitely say post a question in DoA cause I'm sure you'll get more companies to choose from.