Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

Adele

@Riesz That's pretty much why I'm into dolls- I want them to wear all the fancy impractical clothing I can't! She's lovely!

@Serena-Hime Haven't we all taken AT LEAST one picture of a naked, eyeless, and wigless doll? Congratulations!

I'm just starting to dabble in vinyl but I've been into resin since 2008! Here's my crew- A volks YoSD Nono, Dear SD Nono, SD Nono, SD16 hybrid Nono, and an F-19. Can you tell I have a favorite doll sculpt?  😆

spacer.png

• Like 4

Conuresans

Just got my newer resin girl in and I absolutely adore her 😆 I picked up a Feeple60 Celine from the DoA Marketplace after pinning after her for like. 5 years ish? Since I found out about the hobby and over the years I was a little nervous, didn't think I'd enjoy resin as much, etc but honestly she is absolutely stunning and makes me want to try out Volks' selection 💞

...After the wig hunt. 

DSC_0322 resized.png

• Like 6

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

toufufu
On 8/13/2020 at 2:55 AM, Kitty Blue said:

Lots of pages to catch up since I'm sorta new (created account many moons ago but never posted..lol)  but lovely dolls everyone!
I've totally lost count of how many resin BJDs I have..lol..every time I turn around they seem to multiply. I don't have a recent photo at the moment but here is a collage I did at the beginning of the year. Some of these have been sold or being sold so it's not terribly accurate..lol. Been in the hobby for 10yrs now have tons of various sizes from itty bitty to my Dollmore Lusion and Trinity (not pictured here) spacer.png

What a huge collection and variety! I can't help but notice the purple bunny at the last row. Very cute <3 

• Like 1

Kitty Blue
On 9/8/2020 at 5:08 AM, toufufu said:

What a huge collection and variety! I can't help but notice the purple bunny at the last row. Very cute <3 

thanks...looks like my link broke though...the purple bunny is from Hujoo :) 

HazelMaze

@Kitty Blue I think I recently found your youtube channel! You have a fantastic collection!!

I recently sold my 2D doll Kiwi, but I have this resin head still floating around(also by 2D). But she is without a body since my hybrid plans never worked and I am so stressed about color matching!

20190923_181837.jpg

• Like 2

Kitty Blue
1 hour ago, HazelMaze said:

@Kitty Blue I think I recently found your youtube channel! You have a fantastic collection!!

I recently sold my 2D doll Kiwi, but I have this resin head still floating around(also by 2D). But she is without a body since my hybrid plans never worked and I am so stressed about color matching!

20190923_181837.jpg

yes I'm on youtube under Ms Kitty Blue :) been 10yrs. And I feel your struggles with floating heads. I have an Impldoll SD head that I'm still trying to find the right body for. The posing on impldolls is lacking, I've tried a few and april story was a great match for my head but I didn't like the poseability of their bodies..so search is on going. Impldoll has a very pale pink normal resin so it's been tough and I don't feel like trying to body blush a whole body..lol

• Like 2

HazelMaze
21 hours ago, Kitty Blue said:

Congrats on 10 years! That takes a lot of time and dedication!

I love the old April Story bodies- I know they are less on poseability but they were so lovely.I'm not keen on the new bodies myself. Theres several of their dolls I'd love to own- and I was one of the people that attempted to place an order during the last ( and hopefully the final!) scandal.I got my funds back, but I wish I'd gotten the dolls!

I really wish I could be more confident about color matching and things fitting, I'll sacrifice some poseability for appearance. I feel like I may be stuck going with the 2D doll body just for peace of mind- but I wasn't thrilled with the way the 1/4 posed.

MadQueenHarmony

Oooh!  I have several resin dolls! If I could figure out how to add photos, I'd show off my oldest and dearest boy. 

• Like 1

Yesterday's today's tomorrow

Sewb

I currently don't have any resin bjd left since I have sold them to be able to afford my first DD

• Like 1

BeyondTime

I now own a Feeple65 Carol: https://cpfairyland.com/product/feeple65-carol-designers-complete-antique-rose/

Flappers make me weak in the knees, and I fell in love at first sight with this sculpt. My first non-Volks resin, but there are a few Iplehouse girls I’m probably going to get. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Rajke

Have two resin girls around here.

Dollzone black cat and DollChateau Fuya. 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

BeyondTime

The unthinkable has happened… I now own a 1/4 doll - an Iplehouse nJ.I.D Cordelia with the B type face-up.

At least I will as soon as she is delivered. 😉

https://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1658523539&nhn1=en

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Veravey
29 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

The unthinkable has happened… I now own a 1/4 doll - an Iplehouse nJ.I.D Cordelia with the B type face-up.

Congrats! She'll look great beside your Icons. Similar face-type.

Edited by Veravey
  • Thanks 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

BeyondTime
37 minutes ago, Veravey said:

Congrats! She'll look great beside your Icons. Similar face-type.

I don’t have any Icons. I love their faces, but the mismatched joints and DDIII body are a dealbreaker for me. 

I do have a few Volks resins, and there are 7 other Iple dolls on my list starting with Stella and Bibiane. XD

• Like 1

Veravey
14 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I don’t have any Icons. I love their faces, but the mismatched joints and DDIII body are a dealbreaker for me. 

Oh I totally thought you did! Maybe I assumed because you were really active in the Icon thread. She'll look great beside Volks resins though. <3

Edited by Veravey
  • Thanks 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

BeyondTime
11 minutes ago, Veravey said:

Maybe I assumed because you were really active in the Icon thread.

Oh, the Icons are generally awesome, just not for me at this time. 

Honestly, they should just make Terra’s color a standard skin color and make a proper body for her. 

• Like 2

sugarbeta

I have...uh...20 resin dolls. I'm not sure when that happened! And they're all different scales and proportions, so they can't share clothes and shoes easily because I'm a big ol' dummy. My only saving grace is that some of them have fantasy parts that preclude the need for shoes (or clothes, in a couple cases), lol. My goal with them this year is to either "finish" or list for sale each of them. So many bald heads and bare feet just staring me down 24/7...

• Like 2

diastrefo

I only just now stumbled into this thread - I currently only have two resin dolls, but I have two on the way! Only one of the two I currently have is even remotely complete - the poor little MSD lass I have is still waiting on her wig, and for me to decide on her clothes.

But, here is my (almost) complete SD boy, Benjamin.

spacer.png

• Like 1

BeyondTime
11 hours ago, sugarbeta said:

I'm not sure when that happened!

You buy one doll, and then the doll starts the process of converting your money into lots of doll babies. 

• Haha 5

sugarbeta
7 hours ago, diastrefo said:

I only just now stumbled into this thread - I currently only have two resin dolls, but I have two on the way! Only one of the two I currently have is even remotely complete - the poor little MSD lass I have is still waiting on her wig, and for me to decide on her clothes.

But, here is my (almost) complete SD boy, Benjamin.

spacer.png

Oh, handsome! SDs take up so much room, but they're so impressive. Really digging that officer/priest aesthetic.

7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

You buy one doll, and then the doll starts the process of converting your money into lots of doll babies. 

Seriously, like very expensive gerbils...

• Like 2

diastrefo
On 2/9/2022 at 6:46 PM, sugarbeta said:

Oh, handsome! SDs take up so much room, but they're so impressive. Really digging that officer/priest aesthetic.

Thank you so much! I'm delighted you like him. God though, you're right, they take up so much room. I have two more SDs on the way and I'm already wondering where I'll display them. I would love to put my collection in one place to be displayed together, but it's more likely they're going to be sprinkled throughout my room wherever they'll fit.

• Like 1

sugarbeta
4 hours ago, diastrefo said:

Thank you so much! I'm delighted you like him. God though, you're right, they take up so much room. I have two more SDs on the way and I'm already wondering where I'll display them. I would love to put my collection in one place to be displayed together, but it's more likely they're going to be sprinkled throughout my room wherever they'll fit.

Yeah, I've got three SDs, and I'm already like...maybe no more of these, lol. (But they're SO cool...) My 75cm guy should count for two dolls just on his own! My case doesn't even accommodate anything larger than 1/6 dolls well unless they sit all crammed together, so the SDs can either sit criss-cross in there or just kinda stand on the floor. They're big enough that doing that doesn't look odd, at least. It's a rare bookcase that has 80+ cm of airspace between the shelves.

sugarbeta
On 2/16/2022 at 2:18 AM, Matango said:

I only have a Minifee right now but I'm also waiting for this amazing lady, I'm so excited!

http://www.dollyplanet.com/new-release/ex-machina-limited-30-sets.html

7631368a95bddc04cd616bf108942bbe.jpg

And here's my MNF ^^

TbB1cpm.jpg

The one thing resins have that I wish vinyls did is just the sheer variety of shapes and designs available. That Ex Machina girl is remarkable. Your MNF is adorable, too! I love the freckles.

I'm trying to psych myself up to restring a few of my resin crew this weekend (they ALL need help, but I don't think I have a doll spa marathon in me). Maybe I can get up the gumption to make a couple listings on Den of Angels, too... I'm telling myself I just need to cull the herd, but part of me is trying to spin it into justification to get one of DF-H's chubby 1/4 anime sculpts. >>;