Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

Shailara

If you dont mind some difference in resin color, you can check Doll Leaves that have affordable bodies, Dollzone also I think have bodies on the generally cheaper side that still look good... April Story always has a huge discount when they discontinue everything, but i have heard pretty vad things about poseability in general.

(I also don't know why Gunter said Luts is fickle with colors, they changed colors once a couple years ago and have been very consistent since, but has little to do with the matter at hand XD )

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Gunter

@Shailara

I learned something new. I really haven't kept up with them other then what my friend says. I honestly just remember how they used to be which was far from consistent. Happy to hear otherwise.

Mimiyo3

I see, well, it would depend on how big the difference is. If it's pretty small and could be passed off as just the blushing of the head making it look that way (This dude does have a pretty blushed face. He's a Ryoma Sakamoto head if that helps.) then that would be fine but if it's much more than that then I don't think so... As long as it doesn't pose significantly worse than my minifees do (Not that they pose bad, it's pretty damn good honestly.) Just as long as it's at least fairly good it should be fine.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Gunter

Took me a sec, but this is a pretty good reference for a few of the mentioned resin matches:

tumblr_oqjgtwreeM1uitfbao1_500.jpg

I would definitely take into mind the age differences and so on. Also, you are quite right. Sakamoto is really blushed so even if you are off a little most people will probably take it as due to blushing and/or because of yellowing.

Funny enough this had reminded me of an option I had forgotten about: Migidoll. I'm still so used to thinking of them as only a head company that I regularly forget they now are much more than that!

Same friend that really likes the switch bodies also likes theirs quite a bit, though I don't think she's using any of them to hybrid with currently. Maybe I can pester her into some pictures~ No promises on that though.

Mimiyo3

Oh I like the Migidoll body! I think I'll give that a shot. Thanks so much for the help! I'll hopefully be getting him in a few months. (Would have been this one but a Miki came up for a good price and I had to spring for her.)

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Raine

I have five resin BJDs. An Angell-Studio Amy, Fairyland Minifee Risse, Luts Zuzu Delf Fenny, SOOM Cass, and a Dearmine Diana. Right now my favorite is my Diana, named Effie (Euphemia, really, but who wants to tackle that mouthful every day?)

29292072911_f929fce75f_c.jpgHopeful by RaineFournier, on Flickr

My favorites trade around, of course, next up is my Cass (Lumeriel), but!

---

Astrid (Dollfie Dream Sister Anastasia)

Ana (Dollfie Dream III Towa)

Maddie/Mads (Mini Dollfie Dream f3 DDH-10)

Elise (Dollfie Dream Dynamite 2B)

Dohmoen

This is my Victorique De Blois from Gosick, I think she's wonderful.

vic_left_rs.jpg

It's my only resin doll currently, as much as I'm completely taken with her I don't know if I'll get another resin BJD. That might change however, I'm not against getting more, but my current plans for my dolls are more about the Dollfie Dreams.

frontrs.jpg

I've had my eyes on the resin Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden... Maybe one day.

Monty

Victorique has such a striking expression, she kind of reminds me of the fullchoise sculpt SDMF40, one of my favourites.

@Raine aaaaaah I love Dearmine ;-; I've been looking at their more anthro dolls a while now wondering if I should get one but i did decide that my first anthro doll will be a kid delf Corni. I really love the DearPets though.

I got my first Dearmine the other day actually - I-Doll Fu kuoka was on and Dearmine were exhibiting there - the first time they've come to Fu kuoka actually. They were selling a few older limited releases, preorders for upcoming releases and even some colour combinations limited to to the event. I went to their booth telling myself I was 'just looking', but.......

tumblr_oxjk4z6hAg1vc0jzco4_540.jpg

He's a Picasso Bean in Ash skin, currently my smallest doll, resin or otherwise! I'm really impressed by how his teeny joints move - although I'm terrified at the prospect of ever having to restring him ;;

tumblr_oxox8yKTX51vc0jzco1_1280.jpg

His clothes and the pancakes I also got from I-Doll!

I also realized I've forgotten to post here again since I got my other resins - the little centaur I mentioned previously has been here for a while, his name is Apollo. He's a soom Feny on the teenie gem centaur body - the 2016 christmas free choice event allowed you to mix and match. I got him oscardoll eyes too. Here he is proudly showing off a cake.

DESI2XlUQAAvH0p.jpg

And I also got SDC Renee back in August, I made mine a boy although kept the default faceup.

DLOIFUwU8AElSE2.jpg

I'd really love to get a fullchoice Volks doll (SDMF40 or SDMF52 or SDF76, those last two were love at first sight when i saw them in the most recent volks news;;) but dont think I can fit it in budget-wise, as much as I want to take advantage of it while I'm still here.

scripple

I really like Dear Mine's aesthetic. I have several of their dolls. Here's my Lupy.

bjdimg_20171102_001_600.jpg

Edited by Guest

Janeway

I am liking the new dollzone 1/6 NiuNiu and Jamie. Trying to get information on clothes for these 2 are a pain in the butt. Dose anyone have any owner pictures yet?

freakie-oppa
I am liking the new dollzone 1/6 NiuNiu and Jamie. Trying to get information on clothes for these 2 are a pain in the butt. Dose anyone have any owner pictures yet?

SADLY, NiuNiu and Jamie I think were released somewhere in September, I doubt that there are owner pictures since Dollzone waiting time is around 6 months now So it might be a while before those kids are shipped out.

But wow they really are drifting in the middle zone when it comes to clothing, I don't think I've seen that many dolls in the 14CM size, nor have I seen such a slim 29CMer. I'd imagine getting clothes for them is gonna be such a hurdle but they ARE really, really cute.

Gunter
I really like Dear Mine's aesthetic. I have several of their dolls.

Exactly what I would have said. I also want more....oTL I really love their dragons though.

Here's a pic of them with SIO2 dolly.

36454674545_ec0b545bb8_z.jpg

Gunter
Those are classic size right? (Not the beans.)

Yup! I love the bean size too, but I always end up missing out on them due to just bad timing. I only got my Sky blue Chopin cause it was a birthday gift from my BF.

And finally all my stuff arrived for my newest boy: Cyryl Wrona a Volks SD17 F38. >3< I love him so much but sadly I only have crappy phone pics of him right now (No other camera available).

38315143251_bfd190b05e_z.jpg

scripple

Since there's some Dear Mine fans here I'll share a photo of my newest.

bjdimg_20180418_001_600.jpg

Edited by Guest

scripple
Oh wow, she's so pretty in that skin tone!

I'd love to get a Dear Mine doll some day, I'm always tempted

Give in to the temptation. They're nice dolls. Just wish the girl body had double jointed knees.

scripple

bjdimg_20180421_001_600.jpg

Here's another photo of Angela with different eyes. Any thoughts on the gray-blue above vs bright blue here?

Edited by Guest

jadepixel
Here's another photo of Angela with different eyes. Any thoughts on the gray-blue above vs bright blue here?

Cute! I think red is definitely her color

As for eyes I prefer the gray ones - the blue feel a bit too big, but that may be because they're darker.

scripple

The blue are a size bigger. I have a blue green mix in the smaller size and they look ok as well.

Suzuna

26817637457_c361a3cebf_z.jpgIMG_20180424_1609491 by Suzuna Kuraki, on Flickr

This is the first picture I've taken in a loooong time that I actually like! It's of Ryan, a Soom Idealian Zak on a Dollshe Arsene body.

Elys
This is the first picture I've taken in a loooong time that I actually like! It's of Ryan, a Soom Idealian Zak on a Dollshe Arsene body.

Oh, the Idealian guys are so gorgeus!

------

I've got a little resin family. Two 43-45cm girls, one tiny 16cm girl and a big 65cm boy. Took my boy Alto (Switch Doha) out for photos on the beach this weekend. First time I took photos outside in public (outside of a doll meet).

41219053594_d51d53feab_z.jpg

41219054264_1ec1fcd421_z.jpg

DD Crew Kano Custom DDH-06 ∙∙∙ 2B DDdy ∙∙∙ 9S DDb
Obitsu Crew Zhi Jia Custom Tan AP Type-M

【  Flickr 】【 Instagram Twitter

Ie-Aster

Elys, those are some stunning shots. I especially like the second one. Your doll fits very well into the colors and atmosphere of the background, and the light is very beautiful--it has a sort of indie-photography style to it.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

PrinceMonochrome

I have quite a few resin dolls in my collection. Currently I have 11 full dolls and 6 heads.

Full Dolls:

Soul Doll Juhl

Ringdoll Teenager Ran

Doll Family A Fox

Soom Cheshire body/Dika Doll Yolanda head

Blue Blood Doll Nile

Soom Cheshire Jr. Version

Miracle Doll Vic head/Akagi Doll body

Peakswoods Goon

Peakswoods Knox

Doll Family H Takumi Kazama

Doll Family A Luca

Heads:

Soul Doll Paolo

IOS Chaos

Akagi Doll Roosevelt

Miracle Doll Jing

VaniDoll Xiu

SheCow Mara

I only have 1 vinyl doll which is Smart Doll Eiji so hopefully I'll save up enough quickly to be able to buy my first DD and first female doll.