Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

Stormlight

I've been collecting resins since 2006 and have probably over 40 dolls right now of varying sizes. My two biggest girls are Dollmore Trinities, who stand at 105cm each. Basically, they're the size of small children. lol I love my resins but am pretty infatuated with how easy it is to pose my vinyls. They're so light in comparison! NOT a big fan of the staining factor, though. Resins stain but it's so much easier to clean them. lol

zaylea

I currently have 18 resin BJDs.. all the way from 11cm to 70cm. The past couple of years I’ve been throwing most of my money at vinyl though. I like that they’re easier to pose and swap busts. I was very happy to see Dollfie Icon because they’re like the best of both worlds, as I love Super Dollfie aesthetics. 

taichas

I have two resin bjds and one on the way! 

My very first doll of any kind was a Unidoll Cupi Angel. She's tiny, about 27cm tall, and she's turned into a project doll for my girlfriend and I to work on together. My second doll arrived in mid-October this year, an April Story Daniel head on a Mirodoll 60cm girl body. I definitely like the bigger dolls! i love how heavy he is. Liam (the AS/Miro hybrid) is also a big project doll-- I've modded him heavily. He's been dyed, had his breasts sanded off, and now I'm adding scars and blushing. My third doll, on the way, is an obscure_kind Dohwee! I'm so excited to get him, he's my first MSD. He won't be here until March 2020.

I don't currently own any vinyls, so I'm hoping to add one to my collection next year!

monkeypizzasonic

spacer.png

Pic of my current resin doll crew, plus my DD girl- left to right: Iplehouse Lion, Volks F-17 boy, Resinsoul Song and Ju, Volks Alice and Island Doll Apollo. I also have a Luts event head that's waiting on a body.

Meowjima

As of now, my resins now outnumber my vinyls.  Personally, I like how my vinyls can hold in place, especially with their arms/legs better.  I also have another resin girl on the way, I just need to finish paying her off.

rRrxzVe.jpg

78102207_2877193395633014_5430981700500848640_n.jpg

e7aedbd3f62c376a47470922678c47be.jpg

MichelleAK

I'm pretty new to these types of vinyl dolls (I have collected 15" vinyl fashion dolls for years, though). Most of my collection is resin, including some anthros from Pipos and Luts. I have an assortment of sizes, but mostly have the larger 60cm size, including 3 (and a head) Volks Dollfies. I am planning on "thinning the resin herd" a bit, mostly my smaller resins, as I have found I generally prefer the weight and the look of the 60cm-sized BJDs.