Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amerane

Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams

Poofiemus

I would so cave for Main/Mayin from Ascendance of a Bookworm if they did her as an MDD.

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Mega Negi
11 hours ago, PumpKing said:

Im sure its a common suggestion, but Id love to see the Madoka Magica girls as DDs!

they might look OK as MDDs. A Dollfie Dream is about 7.5 heads tall, the character designs for Madoka Magica are about 5 heads tall. 

Ylse
1 hour ago, Mega Negi said:

they might look OK as MDDs. A Dollfie Dream is about 7.5 heads tall, the character designs for Madoka Magica are about 5 heads tall. 

Or maybe as DDP? 😲 But I would be okay with them being MDD too. Madoka's dress could be so nice ☺ They could do the school uniform as second clothing set just like with the Sailor Moon girls 😆

• Like 2

NeeP

My introductory anime was Ranma 1/2.  So, it’d be cool to see Ranma-kun and Ranma-Chan.  They’d have to be released together though, much to my despair and of my wallet...

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

20blackbags

I’ve been watching the latest season of Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World, and I’m hopeful Volks will do another collaboration with this series.

I specifically would like to see Volks make Beatrice into an mdd, or Natsuki Subaru as a dds. 

• Like 1

Banjo

I would to see Date A Live : Yoshino, Tohka and Kurumi 🥰

Tierparkzone

I'd say an Abigail Williams DDP would be great.

And as Volks has the Fate/GO license it's not too unrealistic. - Even though there's TONS of other Fate characters we may see before that.

And a little less known, Arnice from Yoru no nai Kuni (Nights of Azure) would Probably make an awesome Doll as well.

• Like 1

Chilmark

Thirding(?) Violet Evergarden. I've seen multiple commissions of her outfit and I'd love to see an official one. I think it'd be cute if they made her typewriter an optional prop like KOS-MOS's gatling guns.

I'd love a Sakura Kinomoto too. I don't think Volks has ever done a Dollfie Dream x CLAMP collab, have they? Just Super Dollfie Chii? Sue from Clover would have made a beautiful Dollfie Dream with those robotic wings.

Mega Negi

Can't think of a single anime character that has more wardrobe options than Sakura Kinamoto.

Irulazuli

I am personally really surprised that there has been no collaboration to make Doll from Bloodborne. She seems like a perfect character for this.

I would also really like to see Madoka Magica collaboration, and Otoyomegatari.

Veravey
On 9/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, Poofiemus said:

I would so cave for Main/Mayin from Ascendance of a Bookworm if they did her as an MDD.

I'm nearly done, it's been my feel good show for a while 'v'

I'd love to see Kanna from Kobayashi! She'd look great on a few different bodies. Now that I think about it, I might want to make a custom down the road.

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Mega Negi
49 minutes ago, Veravey said:

I'm nearly done, it's been my feel good show for a while 'v'

I'd love to see Kanna from Kobayashi! She'd look great on a few different bodies. Now that I think about it, I might want to make a custom down the road.

Perfect use for a Mochi-Ashi MDD

• Like 1

Veravey
5 minutes ago, Mega Negi said:

Perfect use for a Mochi-Ashi MDD

Yesssss~ and maybe even a Kumako! She'd be such a cute doll with all of her frills and pastels.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

mahourora

I for one am all for madoka magica dds!! i think ddp would be the perfect size for them, especially since the sculpt doesn't have many dolls so far! the clothes too 😭 gorgeous.... For other magical girl shows, the tmm girls would be perfect! Especially since the series is getting a new anime!!
Love live and Bandori dolls would be so cute too!! For more personal pics - I'd adore a trucy doll from ace attorney! Lillie from pokemon too! 
So many ideas!! I suppose thats what customs are for hehe

I'm still hoping they continue the sailor moon series - come home chibiusa !!! The outer guardians would be so beautiful too, and it would be nice to get a tan or new darker skintone for pluto! 

• Like 2

Ylviser

Miku Yokohama ver (as she is a super adorable pullip doll) also Kirakishou from Rozen maiden bet ive never seen her as a dollfie 

hanasori

I would die for any character from Made in Abyss. They would look so cute as MDD or mochi-ashi.

• Like 4

Orenjiina
On 10/4/2020 at 8:34 AM, mahourora said:

I for one am all for madoka magica dds!! i think ddp would be the perfect size for them, especially since the sculpt doesn't have many dolls so far! the clothes too 😭 gorgeous.... For other magical girl shows, the tmm girls would be perfect! Especially since the series is getting a new anime!!
Love live and Bandori dolls would be so cute too!! For more personal pics - I'd adore a trucy doll from ace attorney! Lillie from pokemon too! 
So many ideas!! I suppose thats what customs are for hehe

I'm still hoping they continue the sailor moon series - come home chibiusa !!! The outer guardians would be so beautiful too, and it would be nice to get a tan or new darker skintone for pluto! 

I totally agree! I would love to see more magical girls such as the Madoka girls or Cardcaptor Sakura. I love the Sailor Senshi but I’m not a big fan of the DD size. I would rather them in either MDD or DDP size, especially if I wanted to get the whole team! 

• Like 1

Rizukaa

The most obvious choice for me would be Yoshino Yorita (im@s:CGSS) but generally, I'd just love to see more Idolm@ster Dollfies.

It would be super neat if they could make the whole CinGirls main cast (give me Kirari) but thinking about how that's 12 characters, it's probably pretty unlikely, even though Mio, Rin and Uzuki are out already-

Definitely agreeing on Madoka Dolls, especially Nagisa would look SUPER cute as an MDD.

• Like 1

Beani

I’ve been hoping more and more for Nadeshiko and Shima Rin from Yurucamp lately. Their outfits would be so comfy. 

• Like 2

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Rizukaa said:

even though Mio, Rin and Uzuki are out already

Mio, Rin, Uzuki, Anastasia, Ranko, and Kaede have already been made.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Rizukaa
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Mio, Rin, Uzuki, Anastasia, Ranko, and Kaede have already been made.

Oh right, somehow I keep on forgetting about Anya and Ranko ;;;

Considering how much they've preferring Cool girls, Minami or Rina might be next on the list if they want to continue with the Anime Cast. 

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Rizukaa said:

Oh right, somehow I keep on forgetting about Anya and Ranko ;;;

Considering how much they've preferring Cool girls, Minami or Rina might be next on the list if they want to continue with the Anime Cast. 

My big wish list for iM@S would be all of LiPPS, ML Julia, Nana, Miku / Riina / Natsuki, and Azusa Miura. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BenjiTheSenpai

I'm also much into the My Hero Academia Fandom and I want to see (almost) all of the characters as DDs!

I'd love to see Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Tsu, Jiro, and maybe even Hagakure who's invisible!

For the boys I'd love to see Deku, Bakugou, Shoto, Kaminari, Iida, and Kirishima (who is currently a custom in the making)!

Mega Negi

The tricky thing about MHA characters is that they aren't adults yet so they are still changing, so for Volks to make official dollfies of them requires them to pick one design which is inevitably going to become obsolete as they age. Not all anime characters visibly grow as they age but some do.

Lum, from Urusei Yatsura, changes considerably from her first appearance to her OAV appearance. She is also growing through the same years that the MHA cast will be, assuming that the show ever shows them getting to graduate from UA.