Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amerane

Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams

DreamDollDesign

Personally, I'd love for them to release a Futaba Sakura. She's so adorable.

And if they were to release an MDD Fuko Ibuki or Ushio Okazaki from Clannad...oh man. 

BenjiTheSenpai

Fuko and/or Ushio would be SO cute! I'm still waiting for a My Hero Academia DD...

EDIT: I think Fuko would more of a DDP than a MDD.

Edited by BenjiTheSenpai

DreamDollDesign

I don't think I could handle it, honestly. You may be right about Fuko being more DDP. She just strikes me as so tiny. So cuuuute though.

Edit: I just started watching DARLING in the FRANXX and OMG DO I HAVE A NEED FOR AN 02 DOLL! I put off watching the show for so long because I didn't think I'd like it but ommmmgggg I love it and 02 so so much T_T

Edited by DreamDollDesign

EarthlingKiara

I would love for Volks to release a Super Sonico DDdy

I know there is the Angel Philia Sonico, but I really don't think that version does her character any justice. If Volks ever do release a Sonico, I will re-mortgage my house so fast just to pay for her. 😅

• Like 1

Roxanne
9 hours ago, EarthlingKiara said:

I would love for Volks to release a Super Sonico DDdy

I know there is the Angel Philia Sonico, but I really don't think that version does her character any justice. If Volks ever do release a Sonico, I will re-mortgage my house so fast just to pay for her. 😅

Omg yes please! I so agree and wish the same!
I agree the AP Sonico isn't really doing her justice. Sonico is my favourite, so we can only hope ;w; Fingers crossed! 🤞

• Like 1

My instagram! 

finnleo

Re: Super Sonico ...

And now I have this rattling in my head again. (Bear headed bikini warning)...

Sonico however might be a bit of a problematic proposition for a volks release ... because Nitroplus and volks shying away from the companies dabbling with R rated visual novels in recent days -- even if they did release the Demonbane twosome back in the day.

Gallye

Huh, that makes me wonder what their actual criteria are. I mean, the gigantic Fate franchise kicked off with an eroge visual novel back in the day - Fate/stay night - but maybe the franchise has gotten far enough away from its roots to make other companies comfortable with it? Or maybe it's just making enough money to help them overlook that bit? Either way, Volks certainly isn't shying away from it now!

That being said, if we're talking about dolls that are never ever going to be made, I still hold a tiny candle for Momo from Breath of Fire III. Giant orange braids and tiny round spectacles! I'd like that.

finnleo
12 minutes ago, Gallye said:

Either way, Volks certainly isn't shying away from it now!

its been discussed quite a few times in on the forum over the years, and Its quite different now than what it used to be.

the type moon thing, with only the debut title being 18+ rated (if I recall my history correct, was even half forced to include the naughty bits to get it published back in the day, not to mention offset Shiro's breakfast descriptions), and everything after the Hollow ataraxia remake has been R-15 since, so thats a bit of a stretch these days considering how disloged you could say Grand order is to the source series.

but long story short, Type moon of today, is definately not Type moon of ye olden days.

Visual Arts Key is another borderline case that sort of flies under the radar in terms of actual story content and artistry, versus things happened past, but I havent really seen any new items from their franchises since Kudriavka, or the Clannad and little busters seifuku.

The only recent more VN with eroge ties release was Sasara, who was a fan favorite vote release, not surprisngly due to aftermarket costs.

Ui-
6 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Omg yes please! I so agree and wish the same!
I agree the AP Sonico isn't really doing her justice. Sonico is my favourite, so we can only hope ;w; Fingers crossed! 🤞

I TOTALLY agree. I have figures and all sorts of stuff haha. She’s amazing. I love her almost as much as Miku. 

• Like 1

EarthlingKiara

Aww, I hope that doesn't get in the way. How could Volks make the DDdy body and not expect people to be wanting some saucier characters?

• Thanks 2

finnleo
4 hours ago, EarthlingKiara said:

How could Volks make the DDdy body and not expect people to be wanting some saucier characters?

well, if you look at the track record for the Dynamite, hot sauce was the original intent.

If we exclude volks'es own characters:

The first two years, you had three obvious fanservice type titles (Ikkitousen, Guren Lagann), one for looks release (King of fighters), and three visual novel based releases (To Heart, Mashiro iro symphony, Beat angel Escalayer(!)) up to 2010 totalling seven licenced character dolls in two years.

Then nothing for two years, untill Haruka Niimi, which to me was perhaps a question did they just use a dynamite because they hadnt used the body in awhile on licence collab items. And then two years after that Sasara has a re-release (Again a character which I think they originally put on a DDy not because they needed to, but because they could ... but thats just my opinion based on owning some Leaf artbooks on the subject). Then five years later we get 2B ... which only really needed the Dynamite for the posterior

on top of this you have three flavors of Alna, and two other volks default sets with a Dynamite.

So yes, I think the above also speaks of the change in direction in how volks approaches character dolls now versus before. -- Though probably after having pressing submit, they will announce something totally lurid, which would go along me getting to eat crow on a regular basis ... but Id be quite fine with a Volks Sonico ...

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 1

Ui-
4 hours ago, EarthlingKiara said:

Aww, I hope that doesn't get in the way. How could Volks make the DDdy body and not expect people to be wanting some saucier characters?

Right? Look at Towa. You could totally change her face up or just add a little to her (like put her in a cute cowgirl outfit with the cut off jeans and tied up shirt and freckle her body—I’m actually working on my Towa right now. Blushing the body with freckles). Even just that will add a huge sexiness factor to her that basically all the other dolls have. Not 18+ rating but look at Mergurine Luka. They totally could’ve made her DDdy if you look at source material. Towa is so sweet. Excuse the picture but just look at this:

3344436E-A21D-4B34-98D8-0A90A24A3CB1.jpeg.7152e1749737b2dddc86b0b1d84fef86.jpeg

Her nipples so far are painted the stuff that’s covered is painted and even freckled. Her stomach is all ready. But that face just makes her seem like that one quiet girl, in the stories where they use that as a joke to refer to the “crazy” ones hahaha  her face is so innocent and cute but if you dressed her up the way I said I’m gonna (I’ll be blushing her legs and face and everything else too) she’ll totally be sexy. Just wait until I finish and post it. I wish I didn’t split my work between multiple dolls at a time xD

(I have the dress in MDD too; the doll wearing it is standing next to her actually. That one fits DDS L/DD L/DDdy bust. I’ve tested them all. Can’t remember what the other one fits but it’s an L bust and it looks perfect but I think eve a S bust will look good with the MDD one. There are more clips in the back to tighten it for less busty characters... And I’ll just post that one haha I just don’t want to spam pictures unrelated to new characters, or post much more either haha).

I just don’t think they’d choose not to make Sonico simply for that. Too many of their own dolls and licensed ones are way too sexy for them to justify that reasoning. Rem is another. She comes with a L shapely bust. You can totally make her sexy too. I’ve dressed my Ram up as a small busted dominatrix even so she works too. 😂

Tasuke

even though i'm probably the last person on earth that would be able to afford to actually own one,

it would nevertheless be awful nice to see a new Dollfie To Heart 2 Konomi Yuzuhara,

especially if they aimed towards the middle-teens look i achieved with my 1/6 custom Konomi;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_2-7-21.jpg?width=1920&he

Konomi%20Yuzuhara%20JOHN%202.png?width=1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

BeyondTime

I'll add two more to my list.

Akko and Mari from the Girl Friends manga; for that matter I'd love Sugi-san too. They're fairly high on my list of girls I'd like to make as customs.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

TithorArgentus

More Persona dolls, please. 

HOW is there NOT a DD of Ann or Futaba??? :| 

Meowjima
28 minutes ago, TithorArgentus said:

More Persona dolls, please. 

HOW is there NOT a DD of Ann or Futaba??? :| 

This!  Though, I do know someone who turned their Rise into Ann.  But I would love another Persona girl, especially someone like Mitsuru or Naoto.

At this point, I've been working on a Futaba.  I ended up buying Kizuna, since at the time, the girl I wanted for her(AAG Akira) was hard to find..... and of course, she ended up getting a re-release afterwards.  I'm also really in love with Kizuna as is.  So, I'm tempted to just wait and see if I can at least get the head or, perhaps even harder still, a Lina.  Also, might end up switching the DDS body for a DDP one.  

I also kind of don't like how light this wig is, and I have to replace the eyes.

futaba.png

Edited by Meowjima
  • Like 1

Akky

would loooove to see Genshin Impact characters as dollfie dream. especially Klee, Qiqi, Mona, Keqing... i would die for them

• Like 1

RoseEtoile

Omg there are so many great genshin impact characters, it would be hard to choose who I'd want! I don't even play the game and I love them ha!

Personally I'd really love Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura too!

• Like 2

Akito

This was actually interesting to think about as I really don't watch much anime anymore. But if there would be a character doll that would make me struggle with the "omg I NEED that", it would be Mylene Hoffman from 009-1 anime.

monkeypizzasonic

Was idly thinking about more Volks x Disney collabs, and realized that if they ever dip into Kingdom Hearts an Axel would end me.

milessqueak

I would love to see a Gumi DD, from Vocaloid! But I know Gumi isnt owned by the same company that makes Miku, Rin/Len, Meiko, etc, so I'm not sure how likely it would be

Mega Negi
3 hours ago, milessqueak said:

I would love to see a Gumi DD, from Vocaloid! But I know Gumi isnt owned by the same company that makes Miku, Rin/Len, Meiko, etc, so I'm not sure how likely it would be

There is already a Ranka Lee DDS, and the difference between Ranka and Gumi is pretty minor.

That_Dollfie_Dude

Tokai Teio!  Her outfit has Volks written all over it. 

spacer.png

milessqueak
8 hours ago, Mega Negi said:

There is already a Ranka Lee DDS, and the difference between Ranka and Gumi is pretty minor.

Oh hey I had no idea! You're right though, the differences are super minor