Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

what kind of games do ya'll play?

DesertPhantom51

So, so many games... I recently started playing Caligula Effect: Overdose on the PS4, but I love action games most.  I'll play just about anything except RTS games, I just have no skill for them.  

Mothiraffe

I play a lot of things, but it's been close to a year and I still have not put down BOTW for more than a week. Really tempted to get the Ace Attorney rerelease though, it's been ages since I last played them!

I'm an RPG and rhythm game nerd for the most part, with a fondness for puzzles and certain types of VN games, but I'll play just about anything once! That said, I'm a curmudgeonly single-player stalwart with a resentment towards microtransactions.

That said, seconding what @DesertPhantom51 said about strategy games... there are a few I've played but I don't generally... enjoy them. They bog down my brain >.>;

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

20blackbags

I play a mix between horror games like corpse party, the sims 4, and rpg games like Mario and Luigi dream team. 

whisski

When it comes to video games I love horror games most of all, but I also play a lot of RPGs and action/adventure games. I also play plenty of tabletop RPGs, like World of Darkness and Shadowrun

Catski

I play WoW and quite a few games on the Switch. I love Stardew Valley, any point and click adventure games, such as The Inner World games, Violett. I really like Indie games,  haha. Yonder: the Cloudcatcher Chronicles is my favorite game ever though!

jimmiearana

I play word puzzle, arcade games like Brick Breaker Star, Zombie Tsunami.

bigpalebluejuice

I love me some puzzle/story driven games. I really like Zero Escape, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, and Danganronpa!

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Dollfie-Sarah

I’m waiting for the new Pokémon game 😂

justinpettis

I play Battleheart, a crew of 4 warriors, 4 classes vs enemies.

Galvatim

Played FGO for hours yesterday, to get enough stockings unlock Jeanne Santa Alter Lily...  

I started Death Stranding, it seems pretty good.  Very clearly a Kojima game.  I'm looking forward to experiencing this story.  

cfx

That music is so awful. :(

I played the demo of the first game but that sound just irritated me so much after a while I couldn't take it anymore.

Edited by cfx

I've been pretty active on FGO jp lately.
If anyone wants to add me, just send me a message. I've got a grailed Altjuna + lb Kaleidoscope for farming. 

Ahri
On 11/3/2012 at 7:21 AM, XOHimitsuOX said:

I been neglecting my girls and have been wearing the same clothes for a few months. The cause.... Guild Wars 2. I been heavy invested in WvW. I really should change their clothes

Ekidonia, what server are you on? I'm on Borlis Pass, want to join my guild?

Here's are some screenshots:

8150035988_ce9095d1a2.jpg

gw412 by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

8145621969_4895f39629.jpg

gw306 by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

8145625437_96749c4ce1.jpg

gw140 by XOHimitsuOX, on Flickr

Oh I also play this! but I'm in Northern Shiverpeaks :(

Riesz

Animal Crossing: New Horizons just came out!!! Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeee! ♥ If anyone else is playing and would like to exchange friend codes, please let me know!

• Like 1

Pit
2 hours ago, Riesz said:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons just came out!!! Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeee! ♥ If anyone else is playing and would like to exchange friend codes, please let me know!

Curious. I'm playing Doom eternal. Released almost along AC. Total contrast Haha.

animalcrossingdoom-via-El-Devorador-de-Flanes-on-Twitter.jpg.d3810b0bdfb3111aadd0122531e181fa.jpg

Edited by Pit

Riesz

spacer.png

I dunno, animal crossing is pretty hardcore.  I have a badass swollen eye and I'm holding an axe I crafted myself from the scarce resources in this abandoned wilderness.

• Like 1

Saku

right now i'm playing nintendo
a ni no kuni
luigi mansion

and on the PC the doom> __ <

shinkei

I like story rich games. I was playing some otome games a few days back, right now I'm playing 1bitheart. :)

cfx
On 3/20/2020 at 1:33 PM, Riesz said:

11 minutes ago, hats said:

Currently playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons (PM if anybody wants to exchange friend codes) and Final Fantasy XIV.

:classic_wink: