Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

what kind of games do ya'll play?

Sebby
2 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

That makes sense because I barely have Xiao at level 88 and he's the character I use most lol. The hardest part of abyss is just having so many characters built... My artifacts aren't great either.

Inazuma is so fun so far though!! I'm having a great time exploring so far.

And I'd love to see Genshin dolls too... Lol. I've had my Coron cosplaying as Xiao for a while now 😂

I have Xiao at 90, with his talents almost at max and two Virisident Venerer artifacts and two Gladiator, and one random with anemo dmg. His weapon is refined and max level. He just barges through everything at the moment. Still happy I got him.

Ohh your Coron is cute! I have a Xiao Smartdoll. Excuse the bad wig though, I had made it myself...DSC08294-01.jpeg.db25bc831193cf6037396f2214897ee0.jpegDSC08288-01.jpeg.a195d4a57d80b201d638311a8352dc16.jpeg

• Like 1

Tasuke

while Genshin Impact indeed looks VERY appealing to me, i simply do not have the disposable income to pump into an MMO,

however visually appealing it may happen to be.

that said, i am currently going through SEGA/Tony Taka's "Shining Resonance Refrain" (SONY PS4)

b44153e1752836cd2c03e9a343f32927.png?wid

077221.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bo

Shining_Resonance_1.png?width=1920&heigh

Shining-Resonance-Refrain-Review-03.jpg?

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Wasabi
3 hours ago, Tasuke said:

while Genshin Impact indeed looks VERY appealing to me, i simply do not have the disposable income to pump into an MMO,

however visually appealing it may happen to be.

Genshin Impact is, in principle, free too play. I also wouldn't really call it an MMO. 

And if you don't care about getting every character from the Gacha there is plenty of content to enjoy without ever spending any money on it. I cleared all regular content up to the patch that was released just this week without every paying anything. During that time I've ended up with several rare dacha characters and a hand full of others that are less rare. Some of these I got from events (Beidou) others simply by collecting currency from logins, story quests, daily quests, and events. 

It is not an MMO in the sense that you can play the entire game by yourself (and unless you open your world to other players you won't even see any other players). But it does have that FOMO inducing there-is-always-an-event and there-are-daily-quests vibe that most online games have.

• Like 2

Noxxbunny

I think your Smart Doll Xiao looks great!! I was able to make the wig for mine, but I wouldn't even know where to start on the outfit. It looks awesome!

And agreed about getting a lot out of genshin without paying. Now with there being 3 areas plus events, new players probably won't have much trouble getting most of the roster of 4 stars just by playing and exploring. I now pay here and there, but I honestly got like 80% of the 4 star characters free.

I'm also a big solo player in games too, so I do also like that aside from events sometimes, it never forces you to do co-op because I just don't like random matching. Stresses me out about not being a good player lol.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Sebby

Yeah Genshin Impact can very well be free to play if you don't feel the need to have every character. I must admit I put money into getting Xiao (because I needed him so badly oops), but other characters I got simply because I saved a lot of gems. You get them with daily tasks, quests, achievements, there is a specific dungeon that rewards them, and events. It is possible to get enough for character gacha's, it just takes a bit longer. They do reruns of characters, so if you miss out the first time you can try the next time.

ChrisFhey

I finished the remake of Resident Evil 3 yesterday. What a letdown that game was, especially after the Resident Evil 2 remake was so good.

It felt nothing like the original and was just a generic action shooter thing that also happened to have zombies. I bought it on sale for about 20, and I was still disappointed.

Griff

I got back into Cyberpunk 2077 on PC. Started digging around for mods and there's some pretty great ones out there. (Thank God for the FOV adjust mod, now my weapons actually can be admired in full view.)

Game is still a buggy mess but if you're ever sold on something by a mod (like I am for most games), someone made a mod that let's you play as 2B.

Also, if you're into magical girl stuff, for some strange reason, someone made a mod that let's you play as Sailor Moon.

But yeah, it's good, I've been enjoying it.

Oculae

I picked NEO The World Ends With You back up after binging it for a couple days at release and then getting distracted and forgetting about it.

This series is such a stylish little gem, and I have experienced so little of this sequel so far because I've been too busy grinding away in combat. I never bother to play at anything other than Easy for most JRPGs, and tend to skip any grinding whenever possible, but this game's combat is SO FUN that I'm actually enjoying the endless grind, to the point where I'm now playing on Hard because I'm so overleveled. Even the first TWEWY game couldn't hook me this hard. 😄

Looking forward to seeing how the story goes, if I ever manage to run out of stuff to do and HAVE to advance it!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Tasuke

dividing my time between childhood favorite FINAL FANTASY VI (SONY PS1 PORT of NINTENDO SUPER FAMICOM original, played on a SONY PS2)

and a more recent favorite, SONY PS4 Shantae and the Seven Sirens;

_tina_branford_moogle_celes_chere_relm_a

shantae.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=b

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

finnleo

A friend of mine brought a certain little game to my attention that pretty much scratched a bit of an itch I've had since Lemmings went out of fashion, which was Bridge constructor: Portal ....

Shockingly small installation, Rather hilarious dry comedy, bizarre puzzle solutions, and the odd IBM PS/2 cameo has had me entertained quite well between the last few additions to my game library... and I might have to consider over-achieving my 3D printing skills because of this ... *playes the cavalry charge melody on a duck-whistle*

as a bit of a balance to the mayhem and funny I grabbed the expansion scenarios for Frost punk, and that is pretty much as grim of a resource managment as its ever been .. with the sequel in sight to boot.

Edited by finnleo

Poofiemus

Yesss more Genshin peeps! I started in late May so I still have some catching up to do. I JUST got my Jeanne to 80 and she's my highest right now. She and Kazuha are the backbone of my team.

That Xiao is so cute! If he looked like that in-game I would be such a simp lol.

Don't suppose anyone would be up for sending me their Genshin friend codes? Lolol

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Veravey

With all of this FFXIV+DD news coming out around enchanting Y’Shtola, I wanted to share that my static and I cleared E12S just recently! <3

We just completed recruiting the static a month earlier after a few people left for another game so this was an important moment for us. UCOB next! We’re preparing and bonding as a group for Endwalker~

30A91BE9-06D8-42B6-A7A3-921C9FAB07CB.png.8850d800c9f467a2b302d6d826425625.png

Edited by Veravey
  • Like 2

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Oculae

Wow, that's awesome!! Congrats to you guys! I've always wanted to run high-end content, but the tomestone grind is a real soul-crusher for me. 😅

I've been thinking of picking XIV back up before Endwalker, but that would involve a lot of upfront cost since I've fallen out of love with the character currently on my main...and the fact that I refuse to get a PS5, so getting at least Shadowbringers and Endwalker on my PC, plus the fantasia and a name change, is my only option. I do miss my femroe alt, though, and I'd like to try and catch up on at least some of the EX mounts.

20210918_110144.jpg.f182fc547d0eeed226dcc2ad00c5046e.jpg

Look at her. She totally misses me too. 😂

• Like 2

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Riesz
On 9/18/2021 at 4:49 AM, Veravey said:

With all of this FFXIV+DD news coming out around enchanting Y’Shtola, I wanted to share that my static and I cleared E12S just recently! <3

We just completed recruiting the static a month earlier after a few people left for another game so this was an important moment for us. UCOB next! We’re preparing and bonding as a group for Endwalker~

30A91BE9-06D8-42B6-A7A3-921C9FAB07CB.png.8850d800c9f467a2b302d6d826425625.png

CONGRATS!! That's awesome! Good luck with UCOB! 🎉🎉

I recently cleared E12S through party finder and I'm so relieved to have finished the tier. To keep raiding, I joined a casual BLU static but I'm hoping to try some ultimates soon... a person I met through party finder is talking about doing TEA so I hope the group actually comes together!

If anyone plays on Crystal, hmu! My character is Mae Parfait on Mateus ❤️

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 2

Veravey
1 hour ago, Riesz said:

If anyone plays on Crystal, hmu! My character is Mae Parfait on Mateus ❤️

Congrats to you as well!! PF clears are certainly a big achievement!

I'm Vera Chimera on Primal/Lamia, but hopefully as they release more cross-DC play we can run some stuff in the future~ <3 

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Satou
On 8/17/2021 at 9:15 AM, Tasuke said:

dividing my time between childhood favorite FINAL FANTASY VI (SONY PS1 PORT of NINTENDO SUPER FAMICOM original, played on a SONY PS2)

and a more recent favorite, SONY PS4 Shantae and the Seven Sirens;

_tina_branford_moogle_celes_chere_relm_a

shantae.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=b

OMG i forgot shantae got a new game, i played Half-Genie hero and i absolutely LOVED it, omg i really should give it a try the game seems awesome for real. 

Tasuke

Seven Sirens is a fairly solid "Metroidvania" and my favorite in the series to date, with 1/2 Genie Hero a close 2nd...

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

OhirumenoMuchinoKami

I play anything but sport games.

I really like games so i play what ranges from animal crossing to monster hunter, eroges in the middle of the mess and even the ocasional idolm@ster. If i can find enjoyment in a simple way i will like it.

Exemples of things i've been playing are FFXIV, Shin Megami Tensei, Wonderfull 101, Monhun RISE, Animal Crossing, Yakuza... i even finished vanquish like a month ago.

Angered-Icon

Atm I'm pretty stuck on any game that has, or allows for editing of, certain female appearance attributes (just because). Outside of that I'm usually playing space engineers.

Tasuke

been repeatedly plowing away at SONY PS2 STAR OCEAN III through several runs now, over the last 18 years or so i've owned it, since U.S. release in 2004.

gotten WAY better at it, think i'm likely to Ace it this time around, even. we'll see...

rhj8xtcfiiw31.jpg?width=1920&height=1080

Edited by Tasuke

diastrefo
On 1/23/2022 at 6:44 PM, Mewz said:

I play mmos! Do people play together here ^^? 

I play a handful! I meander around between FFXIV & Black Desert, primarily - though I have a smattering of other games in my library. I only ever play casually, hardly the time for much else.

Anyone tried Lost Ark? I know early access has started, I'm waiting until the 11th to dive in.

sugarbeta

If ff14 were more solo friendly I'd still play. I prefer it when MMOs keep multiplayer dungeons separate where the power gamers don't have to deal with me. It's such a bummer that I can't even play through the story without doing them, so I gave up on it.

Lately I'm catching up on some 3DS games I missed when the system was relevant. Right now I'm picking at Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, which is pretty cute. Luigi being the Chosen One solely for being able to take a nap anywhere is very relatable lol.

I'm also getting more into VNs. So far I've got ddlc, katawa shojo, most of higurashi, and hatoful boyfriend (which was amazing). If anyone has recs, I'm all ears!

Roxanne
11 hours ago, sugarbeta said:

If ff14 were more solo friendly I'd still play. I prefer it when MMOs keep multiplayer dungeons separate where the power gamers don't have to deal with me. It's such a bummer that I can't even play through the story without doing them, so I gave up on it.

I can totally understand this as I feel the same. I absolutely adore this game and play it actively, but I never was one for multiplayer games and rather expierence things solo. (People could argue this is not the game for me then but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it.) I'm not sure what point of the game you reached or if you already know this; but starting from Shadowbringers you can do any following (so none of the previous sadly) dungeons with NPC's. I've been having a blast with this feature and since I reached this point I have been enjoying the game SO much more! It's amazing what this type of change can do for some people. I used to dread doing a dungeon and would always put it off in previous expansion packs. It was like hell for me. Since the NPC option I've been having so much fun and my only wish is that they would implement this for the previous expansions too. Hopefully one day! They are pretty decent at what they do as well in my opinion. Sure clearing dungeons goes a bit slower but I honestly prefer this as I can really go at my own pace and really take in everything the dungeon has to offer, which has been great.

My instagram!