Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

K-2

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Xiongmao

Wow. Cool story. Now I have to wade through the other 38 pages lol.

I should do a story with my DD Towa. I don't think she would know what a poltergeist is either, but she does know how to spirit my credit card out of my wallet 😁.

• Haha 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Akky

After days of reading it every night I finally finished and it makes me feel kinda sad and lost..... cannot wait for the next episode

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

MVSig.jpg

Testament

Great chapter, as usual.

They say cats can see ghosts, this prove it true.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Akky

oh god she's back 

i love Chitose and Finn sooo much together ! they're kinda my OTP 

baldylox

AWWWWW!  That last photo is too adorable!  And it proves ghosts are real!  You need to send this in somewhere and get PAID!  LOL

As always I love your ongoing story.  Finn and Chito are just so much fun to watch.  You get really great camera angles on them as well.  Sometimes they seem to be in their own little world but others they're definitely in yours.  I like how it's easy to tell which one you're wanting us to see.

I can't wait to see how Kizuna is going to react to the new kitty girl hanging around.  :) 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

K-2

This could be the start of a "Charlie's Angels" type spin off!

• Like 3

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime
51 minutes ago, K-2 said:

This could be the start of a "Charlie's Angels" type spin off!

Kizuna should get dibs on the role of Jill Monroe. 😄

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime

You can’t just moosh them together... 

I think Kizuna spends more time pondering doll boobs than a certain forum mod I could name but won’t. @onion9@

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
23 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I think Kizuna spends more time pondering doll boobs than a certain forum mod I could name but won’t. @onion9@

My Boobie Sense is tingling for some reason....  😛 

Excellent update as usual!  That was too funny having Kiz just drop over at the end.  She's always got the perfect reaction no matter the situation.  😄  

Billy

• Like 2

BeyondTime
45 minutes ago, baldylox said:

My Boobie Sense is tingling for some reason....

Peachpaiman, Peachpaiman!

Brings in all the Peach Pai he can.

Loves the busts biggie size...

(Sorry, that’s awful, I am not a trained lyricist.)

• Haha 3

baldylox
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Peachpaiman, Peachpaiman!

Brings in all the Peach Pai he can.

Loves the busts biggie size...

(Sorry, that’s awful, I am not a trained lyricist.)

I only read the first line and instantly knew it should be sung to the Spiderman theme song.  So I'd say you did pretty well.  😄  

Billy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

MVSig.jpg

Starwaia

Waiiit... Oh, Kizuna, you're in trouble if you're the only source of what these highly trained agents want!! 

I imagine she'll put up a fight... this could be veeeery entertaining! 😁

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 4 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

baldylox

Finally!  Someone else who has a full drawer of nothing but doll boobies!  😄<3 LOL

Very good show sir.  This was nice to see.  I kind of knew you had a bunch of the busts but not just about every size and color!  That's amazing!  I wish I had a few more of the older nipped busts too but I'm happy with what I do have.

And the only thing I can see happening with Kiz and the Boob Squad is Kiz getting a BIG upsizing!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who would LOVE to see her with a bit bigger bust just for fun.  😉<3 

Billy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sinclair
On 1/4/2021 at 6:11 PM, baldylox said:

Finally!  Someone else who has a full drawer of nothing but doll boobies!  😄<3 LOL

Very good show sir.  This was nice to see.  I kind of knew you had a bunch of the busts but not just about every size and color!  That's amazing!  I wish I had a few more of the older nipped busts too but I'm happy with what I do have.

And the only thing I can see happening with Kiz and the Boob Squad is Kiz getting a BIG upsizing!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who would LOVE to see her with a bit bigger bust just for fun.  😉<3 

Billy

I'm not a fan of the 'sizable' busts myself, but I do think it would be fitting for the story line if Kiz ends up in that XXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Sorry, lost count on how many X's there were in that scene.)L bust, and how she handles it, as well as dealing with all the questions Chitose and Finn will throw her way when they see her plus sized.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

K-2
On 1/4/2021 at 7:11 PM, baldylox said:

That's just the Smart Dolls. It doesn't count the drawers of 50cm Obitsus/Angel Philias and 60cm Obitsus busts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MVSig.jpg

Testament
12 hours ago, sinclair said:

I do think it would be fitting for the story line if Kiz ends up in that XXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Sorry, lost count on how many X's there were in that scene.)L bust, and how she handles it, as well as dealing with all the questions Chitose and Finn will throw her way when they see her plus sized.

I want to see this XD

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

moerunamida

Love seeing you photo stories. I'm suffering major creative blankness (took a bunch of photos but never posted). Did a photo story with my little Cupoches, but can't post that here. Your stories always make me smile.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif