Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

K-2

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

violette_22

Oh, wow, this story has certainly made some unexpected and surprising turns. I'm so happy to see the girls are having such a great time this summer.

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 6

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

Don't worry Kiz, I didn't know either.  😉 

I love all the bikinis!  They all look awesome!  Chito and Kiz should totes join them... I know a really nice pink set that looks amazing on Kizuna.  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

I love all the bikinis!

Forget the bikinis, what happens to everyone’s favorite cryptid when Little Miss Playboy Bunny gets to Vegas with his credit card numbers?

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

K-2

Omake

SD013.jpg

SD014.jpg

SD015.jpg

SD016.jpg

SD017.jpg

• Like 6

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

That is one gorgeous pink bunny!  I love the outfit and her hair too.  What model girl is she?  I hope for her sake she's not the new Kizuna..... it's prolly best she's leaving for Vegas because if Kiz V1 found out, Kiz V 2 might not live long.  😄 

Billy

• Like 1

K-2
3 hours ago, baldylox said:

What model girl is she?

PJ is a Cinnamon Melody.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MVSig.jpg

K-2
2 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

That was...   absolutely not what I was expecting.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Edited by K-2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

MVSig.jpg

baldylox
9 hours ago, K-2 said:

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

BRING OUT..... THE COMFY CHAIR!

😄 

Ahhh I love Monty Python references!  Nice reveal on the kitty girl!  I love the posing you did with her... kind of skittish but also inquisitive.  Very nice!  And with Chito showing up, I'm betting that kitty now has a new home.  😉 

Billy

Testament

Sooo... cats in dolls world work that way. Interesting.

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Tierparkzone
14 hours ago, K-2 said:

@onion9@Especially because the kitty is wearing red and even has a rack "hidden" beneath her robe.

ButtonsMcGee

I just spent all day reading through all 37 pages of these fun stories. I honestly can't wait to read more! i'm so glad someone sent me your way with this link. 😄

Starwaia

"You found a kitty!"

Umm, Chitose, I think that's a person. Cat person. Cat doll person. You know what? I give up, it's a kitty. Should I be using a pronoun for cat person doll kitty? Is kitty more or less of a person than Frankenstein's Vegas PlayBunny?

(seriously anticipating all the d'aww moments in reminiscence of previous catgirls in @K-2 photostories. You can't imagine how happy I am to see another kitty!)

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 6 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

moerunamida

@K-2 if you find a kitty, it's certainly fate to adopt them! 😄

• Like 2

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

baldylox

LOL!  The photo of the girls at the door and the kitty is there and then POOF!  No kitty!  That is so much like real cats!  There one second and gone the next with no clues as to where they transported to.

And the pics of kitty going after Kizunas foot are too funny!  I was about to fall out of my chair reading those.  :)  Welcome to the crazy train PJ!

Billy

Testament
1 hour ago, K-2 said:

SD009.jpg

STRALOL X°DD

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Yukari
13 hours ago, baldylox said:

LOL!  The photo of the girls at the door and the kitty is there and then POOF!  No kitty!  That is so much like real cats!  There one second and gone the next with no clues as to where they transported to.

And the pics of kitty going after Kizunas foot are too funny!  I was about to fall out of my chair reading those.  :)  Welcome to the crazy train PJ!

Billy

It is a law of nature ... cats can teleport! 

Loved this episode ... but I also wonder if we will see the other PJ again ...

• Like 1

Tierparkzone
On 9/20/2020 at 9:16 PM, Yukari said:

Loved this episode ... but I also wonder if we will see the other PJ again ...

I actually wonder this as well. Somehow I can't shake the feeling that she was a beach pebble that got traded for this kitty on "the black market known as Ebay"...

On 9/20/2020 at 6:24 AM, K-2 said:

SD006.jpg

I can't tell 100% because the resolution is kinda low, but Milk skin Kanata?

K-2
17 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

I actually wonder this as well. Somehow I can't shake the feeling that she was a beach pebble that got traded for this kitty on "the black market known as Ebay"...

I can't tell 100% because the resolution is kinda low, but Milk skin Kanata?

Both PJs were purchased from the Smart Doll online store late winter and early spring. PJ Bunny was a cinnamon Melody, while PJ Kitty is a cinnamon Freedom. Both got new eyes and wigs.

PJ Bunny will in all likelihood not be making a future appearance. At this moment she resides in a suburb of Las Vegas (really!). I have contacted her owner about getting a couple of shots of PJ in the Vegas environs.  

• Like 1

MVSig.jpg