SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That last phot is just PERFECT!  😄<3   Please do give her those back soon, she obviously misses them.

Oh the pics and blatherings of Finn and Chito while hopped up on chocolates.... that was just the best.  It looks like Kizuna really had a HUGE stash going on if both Finn and Chito went into comas like that.  It looks like there might be hell to pay for those two once Kiz finds out....

Great stuff as usual man!  I so enjoy reading these strips!  

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, K-2 said:

SD011.jpg

Kizuna won't miss one or two?

Chitose really needs to read The Hobbit.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Testament

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm dying XD

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 8

MVSig.jpg

violette_22

I'm really looking forward to the next outfit reveal, these girls never disappoint when it comes to dolly fashion.

Ui-
On 6/23/2020 at 3:03 PM, K-2 said:

SD012.jpg

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES. I took a similar picture before. 😂😂 I was showing the difference in skin tone, but the way it turned out made it look like Ram was perving on naked Towa. Either that or scowling at her braggadocio. She’s jealous of Rem already, and now Towa bounces in?

893AA6F6-2052-4466-9ABA-5E0B6CAC118D.jpeg.fc8515328a8fa0b1aff4b0db80ed1846.jpeg

Or maybe she wants to cop a feel lol. I see where her hand is. 

Her airbags deployed. 

That was so hilarious. 

It made me laugh so hard I cried.

Oh, my god. Kiz won't stop making jokes about Trish's floatation devices. I literally almost inhaled a whole popsicle when she said. "Smuggling two Lemon halves under her shirt."

I LOVE THIS!

Kizuna... You and your boob jokes.

When she went on that hole rampage that was so funny!

I choked, cried,  and now my tumtum hurts. I fell out of my chair at 'Milk Melons'.

Honestly they're more like N-Cups

On 9/14/2019 at 12:05 AM, K-2 said:

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

Ui-
13 minutes ago, LunaBoo said:

Kizuna... You and your boob jokes.

When she went on that hole rampage that was so funny!

I choked, cried,  and now my tumtum hurts. I fell out of my chair at 'Milk Melons'.

Honestly they're more like N-Cups

“I can do this all day!” “Yes, but there would have to be conditions.” I almost peed myself. Holy crap lmfao.

Some of these are absolutely priceless. 😂😂😂

I actually peed myself.

BTW Trish's body is unrealistic. 

To have boobs that big, You'd need real wide hips and a big ol' booty. Not as skinny as Trish was before her makeover.

Ui-
3 minutes ago, LunaBoo said:

I actually peed myself.

BTW Trish's body is unrealistic. 

To have boobs that big, You'd need real wide hips and a big ol' booty. Not as skinny as Trish was before her makeover.

Well, I made it to the toilet at least lmfao. 

And idk I have a friend who is.... quite similar. Very oddly proportioned body, but not necessarily odd in a bad way, that said. 

😂

baldylox
18 minutes ago, LunaBoo said:

BTW Trish's body is unrealistic.  To have boobs that big, You'd need real wide hips and a big ol' booty. Not as skinny as Trish was before her makeover.

These are anime inspired dolls, they aren't supposed to be realistic in their proportions.  😉  And there are lots of real people who have breast augmentations that are just as out of (regular human) proportion as these girls can be.  But that's a part of their charm and the fun of being able to tailor them to your tastes and characters!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

5 minutes ago, Ui- said:

Well, I made it to the toilet at least lmfao. 

And idk I have a friend who is.... quite similar. Very oddly proportioned body, but not necessarily odd in a bad way, that said. 

😂

I didn't. 

And I don't know anyone like that. Not odd in a bad of course. 😉

4 minutes ago, baldylox said:

These are anime inspired dolls, they aren't supposed to be realistic in their proportions.  😉  And there are lots of real people who have breast augmentations that are just as out of (regular human) proportion as these girls can be.  But that's a part of their charm and the fun of being able to tailor them to your tastes and characters!

Oh, yea.

It's anime, I forgot. Not real people.

I still need a DD Dynamite anyway.

Like seriously. The M Bust is kinda boring by itself. 

Edited by Guest

Ui-
1 hour ago, LunaBoo said:

Oh, yea.

It's anime, I forgot. Not real people.

I still need a DD Dynamite anyway.

Like seriously. The M Bust is kinda boring by itself. 

I absolutely love DDdy bodies and busts. Wow. You really should get one. I’m still debating how many of those soft (are they silicone?) busts I should get and what size. 😂

They look fabulous when dressed up properly. The main dress I have my Towa in, Volks used her as a model for. However, she looks so much better in person wearing it. She’s so damn gorgeous. They outdid themselves with the DDdy

I digress, shouldn’t rant all over someone else’s thread, but the current topic—M.I. Boob Buddies—sorta fits the topic lol. And explains—with visuals!—why you should get a DDdy. Haha. 

:) For DD and DDS, I particularly like the L shapely busts. 

Edited by Ui-

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

MVSig.jpg

Ui-

Such an unexpected ending LMAO Cannot stop the laughter. 

cirquemom

What the heck? Generally NOT a good idea to use electronics in the bathtub...

ShadowXM1

LOL was gonna say, um....Chitose, that's not a very good idea to place electronics in the tub....

That being said, yes, Kizuna IS rather nosy...though I have a few of those too in my DD family. XD Nice to see Trish back with her....(looks at all the names Kizuna called them) Um Super Sizers, she AND Tori Both look excellent in those outfits of theirs as well! 

Starwaia

On the topic of electronics, and *maybe a little more than slightly* off the topic of dolls...

@K-2 do you still have that robot dog that I believe made cameos in the MADh Vinyl series? Just wondering because I discovered aibos rather recently (about a year ago I think tbh) and I'm sort of curious how the new corporate robot rather busty family-member-to-be(if I'm optimistic) would fare if it turned out there were pets in the house (besides Chitose). Are Smart Dolls briefed on those possibilities, live or mechanical? mainly I'm just curious if you still have the aibo but I want to keep this about dolls of course ^^;

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 6 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

K-2

I still have my aibos, three 1st gen and one 2nd gen. The current aibo (7 or 8th gen I think) is only about $300 more than the older versions, quite the bargain for how crazy feature laden they are. They do so much more than my old aibos ever could. I'd get one myself but they can't sell them in Illinois. I emailed Sony to find out what the deal was and its due to an Illinois privacy law. From the aibo site: "aibo keeps records of everything it experiences in day-to-day life, uploads the data to the cloud*2, and creates a database of memories that you can browse with the My aibo app*1." According to Illinois law the uploading pictures/information autonomously thing amounts to illegal surveillance. Go figure.

Since I moved about 6 years ago I have less space. The older models require a fairly high light level, like bright daylight, which I don't really have any more. So the aibos don't get out much any more. The versions I have need to be watched while they are on (about and hour) whereas the new one can be more autonomous and will even search for its charger and charge itself. The only down side I see is that they only come in white. They are pretty cool though.

https://us.aibo.com/

MVSig.jpg