Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

JoltFiend

I wasn't planning on picking up any more dolls because I'm kind of falling out of this fandom, but man, I may have to pick this one up. She'd look great at my desk at work.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

archeotech

Is there really a new DDIV body going to be released? Where was the news on that as if that's the case I'll be selling my DDIII! LOL

Volks have changed the internal frame with the release of the Dollfie Dream Pretty so it's almost inevitable really that they will update the rest of the bodies in the same way. Was the case when they released the Dollfie Dream Sister which was the first to have the current internal frame. Nothing official has been said but based on past experience I'd say it's very likely for the DDIV to be released soon after the DDp. They might wait to get more feedback on the DDp first though. The DDIII is still a great body and even if they release a new one they might not change the outer appearance very much. I'm just hoping for the new body with the hope of a nicer bum for 2B. XD Then again also possible they could release a unique lower vinyl piece with nicer bum. XD

Redwizard

A 2B is so tempting but I'll have to see considering my big purchase recently and my pending Anatasia Preorder pick up.

I also hope it is a preorder because this will be a warzone lottery wise.

Kumi
Then again also possible they could release a unique lower vinyl piece with nicer bum. XD

They did something like this in the past - Yoko had unique bust piece, for example.

Not to mention some unique bodies like tan DDdy for Kanu.

Or one-piece torso. Only some of these items were/are available for regular sale later.

And so far DDp is like a proof-of-concept of the new DDf3 frame, not many dolls were released using that type of body. I wouldn't be so sure they will update the whole line of bodies with new internals very soon.

Now the DDIII, DDS and DDdy share many inside parts, moving to new and "untested" skeleton will break the compatibility and require change of all the production lines.

So IV gen. is possible, but I don't think it will happen "just now"

Unless Volks designed the DDf3 frame to be compatible with all existing III gen. vinyl parts. Then maybe.

mika

That outfits gonna be a stain monster.

But this is very interesting. Wouldn't 2B and 9S suit better as an SD?

Mario

2B, or not 2B, that is the question:

I really hope she will be pre-order based. My dreams of getting my waifu will come to life.

If she is lottery based, oh boy. I really hope not, because I don't want to deal with losing her.

rukitron

Not interested, but good luck to those who want her.

Just wish they'd hurry up and release a licensed delicious brown girl already...

shikaree

Praying for pre-order. Though I wouldn't miss 2B even if it's lottery.

I do hope they give 2B a unique booty sculpt. I don't actually care about the sculpt itself, just the meme.

archeotech

Hopefully they will just copy the character's face model as I just love it, not to mention the eyes! ^__^

hqdefault.jpg

ramcoy

i dont know what is this

but i want this...

muzzimitsu

ohhhh I want her so much *.* ... please no lottery price >///<...

SolicitorPirate

Welp. Guess I better start saving money

Monty

I also thought both those things. (Is there a possibility the 'blindfold' could stain their -faces- for example?

But it will also be good to have 'another Rise' in a sense. I love her sculpt so id like to see more semirealistic DDs.

(as for Danny Choo, I didn't mean that he can't make his own now, I more wonder how he feels about now having to actually compete with Volks for 'real' if he does go ahead. (I know I'd be kinda salty if I hinted about a license and then another company got their official announcement out first lol)

archeotech

I also thought both those things. (Is there a possibility the 'blindfold' could stain their -faces- for example?

But it will also be good to have 'another Rise' in a sense. I love her sculpt so id like to see more semirealistic DDs.

(as for Danny Choo, I didn't mean that he can't make his own now, I more wonder how he feels about now having to actually compete with Volks for 'real' if he does go ahead. (I know I'd be kinda salty if I hinted about a license and then another company got their official announcement out first lol)

I think even in the game the outfit is lined so hopefully staining won't be a problem? I'll probably wash mine when I get it just in case though ^^;

I doubt Volks even considered whether Danny was thinking of making a 2B doll. A 2B DD was used in the music video I posted earlier and it was on display at the Square Enix Cafe where it got quite a bit of attention so it's something that's probably been in the works for a few weeks at least. I know there was speculation that Volks would make a 2B doll ever since they reposted the music video a while back.

Besides nothing was ever confirmed about whether Danny was even going to make a 2B except that he liked her design, but honestly I'm glad Volks is making her as I think the smartdoll body doesn't fit her as well as DD would as the limbs are a little too thin looking. Then again there's nothing to say Danny wont make her as well? Who knows!? o.o

SakuraRose

I've been thinking about buying this game for a while, but I just have too many I bought and haven't played. >_> It's pretty expensive to pay for in CAD, so I'm probably better off so I (likely) won't be (as) interested in the DDs (Their outfits are nice, man ).

(I know I'd be kinda salty if I hinted about a license and then another company got their official announcement out first lol)

I'd be hella mad too lol...and stressed (which is why I'm ill-suited for the business world).

Besides nothing was ever confirmed about whether Danny was even going to make a 2B except that he liked her design, but honestly I'm glad Volks is making her as I think the smartdoll body doesn't fit her as well as DD would as the limbs are a little too thin looking. Then again there's nothing to say Danny wont make her as well? Who knows!? o.o

Well...he did kind of hint at it with the realistic head prototype...that seems like you're pretty far into a deal, right? Unless it was another character's head that coincidentally had the same beauty mark? Or maybe a one-off thing, but I'm not sure if Danny would do that unless he thought about selling it in the future. Honestly, Danny's retweets of Alphond's custom 2B SmD makes me think the SmD aesthetic suits Nier more. 2B's got pretty long legs and the SmD has a more realistic torso too. Either way, I'm interested in how Volks will do their faces.

Mimiyo3

Oh this is gonna be interesting! Also I second hoping they make new lower halfs with a rounder butt. It's just a little too flat from a side view.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

freakie-oppa

Whoa, VOLKS is on fire! However, considering their history, I hope they do put a white lining in place for her dark clothing, or at least dye proof it cause that dress looks like it could be a disaster if not. (Especially her eye covers.)

Regardless I am pretty excited for this, even more so with the additional news that 9S would be in the line up as well. With the DDS body in place, their height difference could be retained. I wonder if VOLKS plans on making any other characters in the future, but then again the third main character is pretty spoilery, so probably not.

Still, excited!

puxlavoix

Damn! This is not good!

I noticed several 2b illustrations and even a DD cosplay but didn't know who she was but I liked what i saw Later I found it was a ps4 game and got one for the sole purpose of playing it and that's where I really fell for her (just finished the route A after 30 something hours)

As many others I was daydreaming about Volks releasing her and just today i found out about this!

Hope it's a pre-order though, if they decide to go the lottery was it's gonna get crazy and surely bye bye for me.

I hope they honor her curvy line

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

Mimiyo3

So I went and got the game and holy crap I love it so now I need these two, which means if they give 9S a more anime styled face then I'll need a second head. And maybe a second 2B head if I wanna make another character from the series who I kinda like so far.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

sinclair

If you get a 2nd 2B, I'll take that outfit off of your hands too. It'll save me some money so I don't have to buy the whole doll.

Mimiyo3

Well, I'd probably just be getting a second head if I did that so I don't think I'd have an outfit to sell to you. Although now that the idea is in my head having a second outfit would be fun cause then I could have my other dolls (that fit in the costume of course) cosplay side by side. I don't think I can justify that though... I mean depending on what style they shoot for I might need a second 9S head as well. Idk. If it's preorder maybe I can do it. If it's lottery definitely not.

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Morilec

I do not think about buying it, but I'm very curious.

RaveOfNightmares

Been a while since i've been on these forums, but I also hope for a pre-order for 2B.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

twistedkawaii

Hoping for a preorder as well. I'll customise her as A2 :3

The game is depressing but truly has an amazing storyline

Kirika; Len (Pico); Rise Kujikawa (Risette); Rise Kujikawa (Dahlia)