Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

elianti

Ooh interesting if the timer does work differently depending on the timezones. My island is an hour earlier than Japan and I have tomorrow off so I'll be watching it closely.

Monty
Ooh interesting if the timer does work differently depending on the timezones. My island is an hour earlier than Japan and I have tomorrow off so I'll be watching it closely.

I forgot Guam was in the same timezone as east Australia/NZ! There are others too of course but I'm not sure how represented they are on this forum. Like I said I have received confirmation from Mimiyo that the timer showing for her had almost an entire day of time left on it than what I was seeing, meaning she's seeing it aligned for an American timezone, so the timezone difference is definitely true - I'm just curious if countries ahead of Japan will see them before Japan, or or the timer will freeze when it gets to zero while Japan catches up.

(Once again I want to stress that I'm not saying it's a given that the timer is for Nier Automata dolls! I just didn't want to make a new thread for it and people talked about the timer here before.)

Oni-Chan

The clock glitched :p

99 99 99 99 99 99 blurred out timer haha

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Eiko82

LOL!! Guess we'll find out in less than an hour.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Oni-Chan

Fate grand order saber and Jeanne d'Arc are the new pre orders! Someone wanna start a new thread for them?

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Mimiyo3

So these guys are officially lottery then. That kinda explains why they said 2B would go up first. Damnit anyone want to split a 2B with me when the time comes then? I just want the head, eyes, and body to make A2 so anyone who just wants her clothes and or wig keep me in mind.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Monty

Yeah, I didn't want to get my hopes up since last year the preorder wasn't the one we expected either lol. I wonder if this means they really will come out apart from each other and not together. I hope 9S is out while I'm still in Japan at least.

By the way, my sister told me that when the timer got to zero it just stayed like that for an hour. So the actual preorder doll was still revealed at the same time for everyone)

looks like 2B could be the Christmas Dolpa lottery. I hope if they are separated then 9S is the spring one, because I'm gonna want to go to Dolpa for Max Chance on him but my coworkers wedding is the day before, which will make things tricky. (Unless I get the dreaded night bus! Ah well)

Anyway I'll be surprised if we hear anything about these two before November then.

LariesDollHouse

...looks like 2B could be the Christmas Dolpa lottery.......

Thats what I was both hoping for & dreading. Maybe we could still cross our fingers for them as preorders?

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

Monty

Thats what I was both hoping for & dreading. Maybe we could still cross our fingers for them as preorders?

I dunno, it'd be weird to announce a doll that early in advance, but there's a first time for everything.

LariesDollHouse

I dunno, it'd be weird to announce a doll that early in advance, but there's a first time for everything.

I guess I'm kinda hoping because Rin & Len were announced a year out. But I agree, it would be weird for them to do that.

But I can dream

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

Monty

I guess I'm kinda hoping because Rin & Len were announced a year out. But I agree, it would be weird for them to do that.

But I can dream

It'd be longer than a year though. For a September 2018 preorder, and since they were announced in May this year, that's getting close to a year and a half later. If they do follow the Rin/Len pattern of nearly a year later then march Dolpa is a possibility too.

I've just been majorly thrown off because I somehow convinced myself that's Sakura would get a rerelease this year because of the Heaven's Feel movie (and Rin getting a rerelease last year) and so I had her as a candidate for Christmas Dolpa, perhaps with Rider, but I don't think they'd do two big Fate announcements in a row. But hey, I'm usually always wrong lol.

Of course, there are sometimes Dolpa with no DDs at all.

Mimiyo3

I hope volks doesn't do that... That's so much doll at once and honestly I'd like to slow down a bit.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

marishade

Kinda upset the Pre-Orders were not Nier. All well, at this point I hope that we do not see these two until next year then. That way I will have Christmas money saved up. Since there is still a possibility of them being lottery and having to pay for both of them up front I will need to save up as much money as possible. (Of course, I am still hoping they look awful and I do not like their sculpts so I do not feel the need to get either one )

sinclair
So these guys are officially lottery then. That kinda explains why they said 2B would go up first. Damnit anyone want to split a 2B with me when the time comes then? I just want the head, eyes, and body to make A2 so anyone who just wants her clothes and or wig keep me in mind.

I'll probably take her outfit off of you for Yaya. If we keep this up, it'll be a habit.

JoltFiend

My interest in getting 2B has dropped significantly as there still isn't any official news. This is disappointing.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

littlebirdzoom

Figures the two dolls I want the most out of like.... the entire doll world would be lottery Q_Q Time to get creative.

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

I_Shinji

Hope 2B'd fade mask has some kind of white inlay. It will be horrible to stain her face.

Mimiyo3

I'll probably take her outfit off of you for Yaya. If we keep this up, it'll be a habit.

Well if it's lottery I'd be getting a full one for myself so for the sake of finances it'd be easier if someone else technically ran the split. If you're okay with that that's good and since you're a friend I'd be more than happy to pay for my stuff once results are out instead of waiting until they show up. So if you'd still want to then let's talk about it. And pray for her being up on USA since the odds are better there.

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

AceZeroX
I can see 2B and 9S having heads looking like the dollfie icon ones

Oh man after typing this I realised I really really want this to come true somehow.

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

magique

I just want them to be pretty lol. Worst comes to worst, their outfits at least should be awesome.

littlebirdzoom

Sorry in advance for the post bump without update but

Okay Volks... come on. I'm dying here @_@ I thought 2b would have shown her face by now

Bellatrix
Sorry in advance for the post bump without update but

Okay Volks... come on. I'm dying here @_@ I thought 2b would have shown her face by now

Aw my hart just skipped a beat for nothing

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Sechs

I was looking at how many figures 2B had but what was my surprise to see that Square Enix is keeping the license for itself (to have the privilege of releasing terrible figures).

Actually, Volks is the second one to be able to break the wall. It's understandable considering Volks is high quality goods but I don't understand what's the point in locking the license like that. Then, I thought 2B was going to be the next character to have a huge following based on her design but doujinshi proved me wrong... maybe 2B is not as popular as I thought?

littlebirdzoom
I was looking at how many figures 2B had but what was my surprise to see that Square Enix is keeping the license for itself (to have the privilege of releasing terrible figures).

Actually, Volks is the second one to be able to break the wall. It's understandable considering Volks is high quality goods but I don't understand what's the point in locking the license like that. Then, I thought 2B was going to be the next character to have a huge following based on her design but doujinshi proved me wrong... maybe 2B is not as popular as I thought?

She/The game is definitely as popular as you think. They're probably just being stingy af. I thought she was going to explode too, which she did in a sense. All the free use exploded - DLC and cosplay (I've seen a lot of doujinshi?), but official stuff is Square's decision. I hope they let up on it a little. The game has such potential to make some GORGEOUS figures. If nothing else I'm excited to get these dolls because they'll just be one giant figure I can play with if I can't buy any others xD

JoltFiend

Almost six months now without any official information. At this point, I think they should just scrap the project and apologize to everyone who's been waiting patiently for this. *goes off to look for 3rd party 2B costumes.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg