Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

Mimiyo3

Yeah. I mean, Rise's nose is pretty cute but it'd probably just look a little out of place on either of them. They both have pretty narrow noses, however they do have defined nostrils so we might see a smaller, less buttony kind of nose like that. They also might be a bit more stylized, probably in an animeish direction. It just kinda occured to me how much I'd prefer that they be closer to their in game appearance. Although that gives me other worries if I want to make the original nier cast... Making them all look in line stylewise might be kinda hard...

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

belpita

Oops, sorry! I think we got a little bored waiting on news...

For me, I think the shape of her face will be the most important. She has quite the pointy chin - and let's not forget about the mole!

Bellatrix

I suppose it's time for Volks to release another doll with nostrils (and I must say finally! Their absence is one of the things that bothers me the most in DD dolls!)

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Suzuna

I hope they skip the nostrils personally, but if they can make it look more natural than it did on Rise, I'll be good.

Bellatrix
I hope they skip the nostrils personally, but if they can make it look more natural than it did on Rise, I'll be good.

I literally love that SD-ish look they gave her. But it's just a matter of taste I suppose. I am really curious to see if and how they will make it :3

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

magique

Just tbh, i feel like they might have made more sense as super dollfies, but the SD bodies weren't suitable, so they went with DD.

Shailara

I literally love that SD-ish look they gave her. But it's just a matter of taste I suppose. I am really curious to see if and how they will make it :3

I'm with you on this one.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Oni-Chan

Ooooh! Interesting! Considering the DdPretty girls haven't been paid for/shipped out i am curious to what this is counting down :/

Edit: itll also be interesting to see if Volks is going to change pre order payments like they did for Lottery dolls :/ :/

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Monty

I hope the countdown actually works this time, whether it's these two guys or not. It was so anticlimactic when the DDP girls got leaked before the timer got to zero lol. I'm glad this timer is only a week as opposed to the 2 months or so it was last year.

Oni-Chan
I hope the countdown actually works this time, whether it's these two guys or not. It was so anticlimactic when the DDP girls got leaked before the timer got to zero lol. I'm glad this timer is only a week as opposed to the 2 months or so it was last year.

Its probably why its only appeared 1 week early haha!

They've timed it so the announcement happens before volks news goes out in the mail/for sale?

Monty

I dunno, there's still other dolls announced before Luka. Although personally I'd be disappointed if it was the new idolm@ster girl...we just had three last year after all.

Would be funny if it ended up being all of them.

Mimiyo3

Oh if it's 2B 9S and Luka I'm so sunk lmao

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Gunter

Huh. Well here hoping it is something interesting even if it isn't these guys. I'll check back in in about 7 days. XD

Tira

I really, really want 9S. I haven't played the game at all, but he's super adorable and looks like he needs hugs. Plus, I've been having a hard time resisting Len and Kirito, so a male DD that's a character I'm actually fond of will be hard to resist. I'm also kind of tempted by 2B... I'm not sure if I'd want to keep her as that character, though, or consider using her head for a Bayonetta-inspired OC.

Gunter
....looks like he needs hugs.

As someone who has played the game I can tell you he very much does need those hugs. ><

JoltFiend

So was there any news about this at LA Dolpa? I'd rather have concrete news than a vague counter.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Shailara
So was there any news about this at LA Dolpa? I'd rather have concrete news than a vague counter.

As far as I know, nothing about Nier Automata on the LA Dolpa. They showed a new line that will be resin-look-alike but in vinyl, and I was wondering if maybe they'll make 2B and 9S in that line, but then they said they're a DD Project, so probably not.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Innocentsake

As far as I know, nothing about Nier Automata on the LA Dolpa. They showed a new line that will be resin-look-alike but in vinyl, and I was wondering if maybe they'll make 2B and 9S in that line, but then they said they're a DD Project, so probably not.

Since I was at the tea party I also want to add that this future product line (which is currently being called Dollfie Icon) is a project that won't be in the works for another 2-3 years. So definitely not going to have anything to do with 2B/9S. They unfortunately said nothing about this project at the event.

Monty

...this has nothing to do with the thread but that 'dollfie icon' thing sounds awesome. I love a lot of their resin sculpts but the price has always been a huge barrier. Of course they would have to look identical for me to consider.

Anyway as I said before, september volks news (IF they're the countdown/preorder dolls, although if they are they'd be shown a week before volks news in order to stop the leaks from ruining the countdown again lol). If not, november volks news, and failing that it won't be this year. (That's just my guessing based on how they release news and do announcements, anyway. for all i know they'll show them off at a randomly timed gaming event.)

SakuraSylph

There was a mention of 2B and 9S at the Tea Party when talking about upcoming DDs. Other than simply mentioning they were coming out, which we already knew, nothing else was said about the Nier project at the official events.

SakuraSylph

Monty

Since I dont know where else to post about the counter I'll just put it here due to the possibility. I just wanted to let people know that Volks didn't fix that 'bug' the last time where the counter isnt counting down to a specific date/time in Japan, it's counting down to the same date/time for everyone, which means its different depending on your timeszone. This means it's inaccurate for everyone who isn't in Japan. Just in case people get confused when it seems like the result of it gets revealed nearly a day earlier than what a lot of you would be expecting - which also means it's actually possible that people in Australia/NZ will see it an hour or two before people in Japan...?

Last time, the timer just kept counting down for everyone who was behind Japan's timezone, but I'm not actually sure what happened with the people -ahead- of Japan's timezone -whether it just stayed at zero until Japan's timer caught up or showed the dolls earlier than Japan got to see them, but I guess we'll find out lol. I'm really curious about this.

(i did wonder if the NZ/AU seeing the dolls first could have happened and thats why the leak happened, but I'm pretty sure the leak happened a lot sooner than a few hours before the end. EDIT= Just checked, the Iori/Yayoi leak happened an entire day before the JP-timezone timer had finished, so it wasn't because of NZ/AU being ahead.)

Oni-Chan

Didnt the last timer leak because the volks news got sent out before the timer was up? That or someone got a hold of a volks news before they were supposed too?

I think i saw on twitter that the next volks news comes out on the 11th, the timer ends on the 8th

Monty
Didnt the last timer leak because the volks news got sent out before the timer was up? That or someone got a hold of a volks news before they were supposed too?

I think i saw on twitter that the next volks news comes out on the 11th, the timer ends on the 8th

yeah it was cos of the leak, the news was still meant to come out officially after the timer was up. I'm just curious if time zones are going to make people in (east coast) Australia and NZ see the results before Japan, so i guess we'll see tomorrow whether me/other people in Japan or you/other people in east AU/NZ see them first.